Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,682 members, 7,805,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy (30862 Views)

Reality Online Show For My Boerboel Jessy / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / My Guardian Dogs All Grown Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 25, 2017
I should create a thread for me dog also
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by TIDDOLL(m): 11:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice...
I so wanna start breeding with a GSD from january..
Plus

Royal pythons...
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by jerflakes(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

What does it mean?

Head of the pénís

6 Likes

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Elnino4ladies: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
jerflakes:

Head of the pénís

grin cheesy Thanks
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by brain54(m): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Nice observation Even the big ones and big ones too
Exactly.
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by bujebudanu1(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2017
anitapreeti:
Ugly looking black dogs

Ewww

Black dogs are damn beautiful.
Say hello to my neopo
Monblanc

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Ephhay(f): 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
grin
jerflakes:

Head of the pénís
grin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by anitapreeti(f): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
bujebudanu1:

Black dogs are damn beautiful.
Say hello to my neopo
Monblanc

Ewwww angry
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice collection, you are trying cool
ishiamu:

And lastly here's a collection of all my dogs

2 female Neapolitan mastiff one female and one male boerboel and lastly one female German shepherd

Thanks

Lalasticlala mynd44 seun do the needful

Hating is allowed guys
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Nobodys:
hmm I see something sexy buh it's certainly not the dogs.... lipsrsealed....

grin grin grin the dogs are sexy
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Adazubi: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2017
hello guy.....isi....something,I need your number.....wanna buy one boerboel pls send me your number or call me on 09052729545...

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2017
wtfcoded:
Ishiamu how far nah?
I need a puppy mastiff

Mail me
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Evaberry:

u took the words right out of my mouth

Ok let's focus on the pretty dogs angry
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Evaberry:

You took all attention away from your dogs

Not ma fault but the dogs shd get the attention
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by oshudu(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Guy do eat dog
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Nice collection, you are trying cool

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
what are you doing with all this plenty dogs?

were you a dog in your former life? grin grin grin
All thus plenty dogs. May the soul of English Language rest in peace.
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:
ishiamu...what a moniker! grin

grin grin grin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by katchycouture(f): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Not ma fault but the dogs shd get the attention

is it possible you gift me a puppy when they start having puppies?? I also love dogs...
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2017
brain54:
op don't your dogs attack each other,especially the big ones on the smaller ones!

They don't ... Only where fight can break out is when they eating fish together.... But we separate their foods to avoid fighting
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Nne5:
Nice one but I'm only just curious about why a human being chose to call himself ishiamu.
Ishiamu is the name of the cap, the cap is a part of the whole length, the length is a part of the body (human body) so there goes the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Ephhay:
grin grin

Hey sexy bae
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Ok let's focus on the pretty dogs angry

I don't know but to me you are the pretty one here. :-)

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 25, 2017
Which kind of talk is this
Evaberry:

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ComrdDRS: 11:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Broda, Ishi-something. Btw God, you, and me! I need one pupy from you. Either free or pay. All I know is, I can't miss this from you. 2018 na my turn. I no wan no how hard e go be, just help a broda. =07035564663;
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by brain54(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

They don't ... Only where fight can break out is when they eating fish together.... But we separate their foods to avoid fighting
cool...
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Adazubi:
hello guy.....isi....something,I need your number.....wanna buy one boerboel pls send me your number or call me on 09052729545...

Called and it's off
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
katchycouture:

is it possible you gift me a puppy when they start having puppies?? I also love dogs...

To be discussed in private grin grin
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by brain54(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
LasoulMacuby:

Ishiamu is the name of the cap, the cap is a part of the whole length, the length is a part of the body (human body) so there goes the answer to your question.
is your plan to kill me with laugh on Christmas eh?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by ishiamu(m): 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Evaberry:

Do you like dogs?
Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Do you like dogs?

No sorry I'm not a dog person. I love cats, I hate dogs

I can be q dog lover just for u tho

1 Like

Re: My Boerboel And Neapolitan Mastiff All Grown And Sexy by Ephhay(f): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
ishiamu:

Hey sexy bae
Hey sexy man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Cat From Begging For Food? / Viral Video Of A Dog's Funeral (pics/video) / Six Sheep Take On A Dog In A Funny Fight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.