Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,363 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision (23802 Views)

U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State / Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Onlyonebuhari: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
OVER TO FANI KAYODE THE KING OF BASTARDS!

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.?... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?
These pole u quoted are ignorant bigoted muslim-hating Christians like ursef whose understanding of religion is nothing short of dogmatism

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
danthamccoy:
I love how a lot of Nigerian christians think Israel is a Christian nation or that Jews relate with Christianity.
kai Kai kai

u bad sha

So u re happy many Nigerian dundees are really Dundees?
u bad

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Was it the Palestinians that drove them to europe and you should know that in those times people migrated to different places no one is a permanent owner.
We are not talking out of assumption what I am teling u now has historical basis. People migrated those days not nations. Nations were being driven out by wars from the land they claimed. The fact I still emphasize here is that Palestinians are oppressors, and their oppresions were fully supported by arab countries. And so either we like it on not they must be oppressed this time as war is inevitable over them leaving Jerusalem entirely or accepting it as Israeli capital.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ebenholer(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
The ancient oppressors are Palestinians(Philistines). We all just seem base our judgement on present osituations forgeting the past evils Palestianians have comitted against Israel. Ask Palestinians they will boldly tell u they were past oppressors of Israelis. Beside it is an heresy not believe the biblical views on this issue. It is a pay back time for Israeli to simply claim their ancient capital any nation that goes against that may have to face ruins. It is a prophecy.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
waveman2:
Philistines are the present day Palestinians. Read history

Did I say they were not?
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:

We are not talking out of assumption what I am teling u now has historical basis. People migrated those days not nations. Nations were being driven out by wars from the land they claimed. The fact I still emphasize here is that Palestinians are oppressors, and their oppresions were fully supported by arab countries. And so either we like it on not they must be oppressed this time as war is inevitable over them leaving Jerusalem entirely or accepting it as Israeli capital.
Whether there is a war or not.People that like peace should support the UN resolution.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by mfm04622: 4:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
philGeo:
TERRORIST, we know the kind of politics your evil Brothers want to play, Muslims are Demons.

Cc: Humbledbygrace, mukina2
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by dallyemmy: 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Doyin2:

The problem is many people like you are misguided and then argue either sentimentally or ignorantly.

Who is giving Jerusalem to Palestinians?

What most informed people like us are supporting ,is the two state solution as per UN resolution,for global peace:

West Jerusalem for Israel
East Jerusalem for Palestine

This is justice.Always remember that East Jerusalem is dominated by Palestinians!!!
Your records are not correct! Do a thorough investigation and understand why I said that Jerusalem was not for the Palestinians. Being UN resolution does not make it neither right nor fair.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Iamzik: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

Brazil, Italy are countries where Christianity is very strong and they voted against Israel. Are they Muslim zombies too? Don't be stupid

Brazil and Italy are mostly Christians and they voted against Israel.

How many Islamic countries voted in favour of moving Israel capital to Jerusalem? Please mention them

Isn't it obvious that every Every Islamic nation voted out of their religious sentiments?

Israel has the right to decide its capital. Same way America does not have the final say on any nations foreign policy, 128 other nations can not force two nations to change their foreign policy either.

America is on the security Council and can veto any decision made against Israel.

Y'all will only shout and swallow the bitter pill.

Now to your last question, I think you are the stupid one here since you don't even understand how the UN works. Newsflash! There are certain Security Council member states that can single handedly veto any decision made by every other nation and USA happen to be one

Summary: 2>128
All your 128 votes are inconsequential.

QED

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Keneeby(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
When you are talking about Christianity you look down on Israel. We don't care whether the Israelis are Christians or not, Israel is the center of all Christians. That is our origin.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Keneeby(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
All the Arab world risen against Israel must all fall.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 8:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
goaldynman:
Is a lie! I'm a Palestinian Christian and I accept Jerusalem as the capital of Israel! It's in the Bible and I cannot be deceived by Muslims posing as Christians and disseminating falsehood!!
Omo ale jati jati
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
ebenholer:

This is not a matter of Holy Book stories. It is a reality known to Palestinians that they were past oppressors and the whole arab countries supported their oppressions. Israelis were past inheritors of Jerusalem b4 Palestinians sent them packing. These are not just biblical stories but well known to both parties involved. My oppinion the UN votes may not bring about peace but can only make war linger cos inevitable war is looming.
The Romans were the ones that chased majority of the Jews in 70AD. Majority of the Palestinians are Jews who remained behind after the exile, thereafter, they became Christians when the region was Christianized and then became Muslims later when Islam came m
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 8:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
waveman2:
My friend understand that there are 3 main religion in Israel. Judahism ,Christianity and Islam. Same with Palestine. This is not about religion but about who originally owns Jerusalem. The Palestine wants Jerusalem as its capital while Israel also wants it. But according to history, the Israelites are the original owners of Jerusalem.

Not according to history but your bible. Jerusalem was created by the Jebusites, these people were killed off. The Israelites controlled Jerusalem for just 250years while the Jebusites and Muslims controlled it for more than 1000years
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
waveman2:
Philistines are the present day Palestinians. Read history

That's a big lie
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Keneeby:
When you are talking about Christianity you look down on Israel. We don't care whether the Israelis are Christians or not, Israel is the center of all Christians. That is our origin.
Mumu! Is Bethlehem in Israel? Even Nazareth is populated by Arab Muslims and Christians, you need to think out of your Bible
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeautifulSE: 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Iamzik:

Brazil and Italy are mostly Christians and they voted against Israel.

How many Islamic countries voted in favour of moving Israel capital to Jerusalem? Please mention them

Isn't it obvious that every Every Islamic nation voted out of their religious sentiments?

Israel has the right to decide its capital. Same way America does not have the final say on any nations foreign policy, 128 other nations can not force two nations to change their foreign policy either.

America is on the security Council and can veto any decision made against Israel.

Y'all will only shout and swallow the bitter pill.

Now to your last question, I think you are the stupid one here since you don't even understand how the UN works. Newsflash! There are certain Security Council member states that can single handedly veto any decision made by every other nation and USA happen to be one

Summary: 2>128
All your 128 votes are inconsequential.

QED

You're a dumbass. cheesy I said Brazil and Italy voted against Israel. Does that make them Muslim zombies too like you called Ethiopia ? You said Muslim countries voted out of sentiments and I'm asking your dumbass whether the hardcore Christian countries that voted against Israel too did so out of religious sentiments since you're being obtuse. Russia voted in support of Palestine. Can you explain that?

And your theory about veto decisions doesn't make sense either. You must be living in fool's paradise if you think America and Israel alone have more say in the UN than the EU combined. Your problem is that you're arguing with bible tales not common sense like a typical Nigerian Christian. Your case no dey redeemable sef grin.

See the olodo talking as if he knows anything about international politics. No be wetin other people dey yarn you dey copy and paste? I'm only replying you cos I'm bored not because I think you're making sense.

5 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Keneeby:
All the Arab world risen against Israel must all fall.
Not Arab, Muslim. Muslims can be defeated a thousand times and they'll rise up again and learn from their mistakes. But a single defeat is needed to end Israel, just one, be rest assured that day will come soon.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by factwriter(m): 9:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Word of God must come to pass no matter the forces fighting against it.
Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.
You can't fight God and go unpunished.
Ask those that attempted it in the past how they ended up.

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.?... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?
I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.

Just read your profile now. Such a tormented soul.

I have never fully comprehended the extent some disgruntled "Yoruba-Christians" are silently committing suicide (inwardly) while (outside) they cowardly pretend to coexist among Yoruba Muslims without inhibition.

Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeautifulSE: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
factwriter:

Just read your profile now. Such a tormented soul.

I have never fully comprehended the extent some disgruntled "Yoruba-Christians" are silently committing suicide (inwardly) while (outside) they cowardly pretend to coexist among Yoruba Muslims without inhibition.

Shame on you!

That clown you quoted isn't Yoruba oh. grin He's an ipob fool. And it's not a she, it's a he grin

2 Likes

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeautifulSE: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by factwriter(m): 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
BeautifulSE:

That clown you quoted isn't Yoruba oh. grin He's an ipob fool. And it's not a she, it's a he grin

Oh, really?

Well, I shouldn't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by manmidtexy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
The Main Truth. The word of God shall surely come to pass fulfiling Israel's promise as prophecy

Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.

GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by waveman2: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Then google it.

BeansAndBread:
That's a big lie
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Salisville: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Zionista:

Please can show me the verse in the Koran? Peace to you and your family!!

Quran 17 verse 1
The seventeenth verse of the Quran - Surah Al Israi
Verse 1
Enjoy your life.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Joeiordye: 11:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na who them wan deceive self Stand with them now and they'll wipe you off the surface of earth when they've achieved their goal.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Salisville:

Quran 17 verse 1
The seventeenth verse of the Quran - Surah Al Israi
Verse 1
Enjoy your life.

Thank you so much. Pardon my ignorance. I love to learn.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Ashraf123(f): 12:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Zionista:
Mecca and Medina are mentioned in the Koran. Jerusalem is never mentioned. It baffles me why a largely Islamic State wants to lay claims to Christians Holy site.

It's akin to a predominantly Christian country trying to rewrite history by claiming that Mecca,Medina and Riyadh are holy sites for Christianity. That would not only illogical and ignorant but immoral.
don't say what you don't know. Have u read the Quran before? Jerusalem is masjid al aksa and it was mentioned countless time. Read before u write.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Iamzik: 12:33am On Dec 27, 2017
BeautifulSE:

You're a dumbass. cheesy I said Brazil and Italy voted against Israel. Does that make them Muslim zombies too like you called Ethiopia ? You said Muslim countries voted out of sentiments and I'm asking your dumbass whether the hardcore Christian countries that voted against Israel too did so out of religious sentiments since you're being obtuse. Russia voted in support of Palestine. Can you explain that?

And your theory about veto decisions doesn't make sense either. You must be living in fool's paradise if you think America and Israel alone have more say in the UN than the EU combined. Your problem is that you're arguing with bible tales not common sense like a typical Nigerian Christian. Your case no dey redeemable sef grin.

See the olodo talking as if he knows anything about international politics. No be wetin other people dey yarn you dey copy and paste? I'm only replying you cos I'm bored not because I think you're making sense.

It's one thing to be ignorant. It's a different thing to choose to remain ignorant perpetually. I see you have chosen the latter.

My allegation of bias is even clearer. Russia is Christian right? So how come there's no single Muslim nation who voted in support of Israel? Doesn't that tell you that they were religion inclined?

All the gibberish you typed and the ones you will type after now will not change the decision of US/Isreal.

You can advice your powerful 128 countries to go jump into the ocean.

Jerusalem remains the undivided capital of Israel. Let that sink into your skull

And for all your insults they are inconsequential as well just as your foolish president's vote

1 Like

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 1:40am On Dec 27, 2017
waveman2:
Then google it.

I said it's a lie!
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 27, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

GOD BLESS USA
You're not being sensible, and you're letting sentiments cloud your judgment. Israel's religious claim to Jerusalem is comically absurd.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II / Iran Executes Mohammad Ghobadlou, Accused Of Running Over Police Officers / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.