Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,891 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision (23805 Views)

U.S Vetoes Palestinian Bid For Recognition As Full U.N Member State / Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2017
Ashraf123:
don't say what you don't know. Have u read the Quran before? Jerusalem is masjid al aksa and it was mentioned countless time. Read before u write.

Shut the hell up. What do you mean by masjid al aksa? How does that translate to Jerusalem when you are still using the alphabets and not your Arabic gibberish?
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Keneeby(m): 3:51am On Dec 27, 2017
BeansAndBread:
Mumu! Is Bethlehem in Israel? Even Nazareth is populated by Arab Muslims and Christians, you need to think out of your Bible

No country on earth can total defeat the Israel. Let all the Arab nations war against the nation Israel they can't be defeated. Israel is a very small country but they are very strong. You hate Israel because that is the origin of Christianity. You don't hate them because they are Jew's but you hate them because Jesus Christ came from there. We don't care what the Israelis worship, they can worship what they might like to worship. What we know is that our Lord Jesus Christ came from there. If you are not happy about that you can go and die. You said I should think out of my Bible? are you well at all? can you do away with your Koran? now I know you are mad.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Keneeby(m): 3:56am On Dec 27, 2017
All the Arab Moslems will all die one day because of Israel. They hate Israel with passion.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Keneeby(m): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2017
BeansAndBread:
Not Arab, Muslim. Muslims can be defeated a thousand times and they'll rise up again and learn from their mistakes. But a single defeat is needed to end Israel, just one, be rest assured that
day will come soon.

You hate Israel because of your religion of piss
sentiment. Yes they tried to end Israel thousand of years ago but they could not succeeded. As tiny as the nation Israel is no country on earth can defeat them till the world ends. Even the USA can not end the Israel, that is why the USA knows this they rather partner.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 4:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Keneeby:

You hate Israel because of your religion of piss
sentiment. Yes they tried to end Israel thousand of years ago but they could not succeeded. As tiny as the nation Israel is no country on earth can defeat them till the world ends. Even the USA can not end the Israel, that is why the USA knows this they rather partner.
Hitler killed 6million Jews where was your bastard god? Was Israel even in existence during the time of Jesus? I leave you to answer this bitter questions
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 4:53am On Dec 27, 2017
Keneeby:
All the Arab Moslems will all die one day because of Israel. They hate Israel with passion.
Many Nigerian flatheaded Christians will all die one day because of Islam
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 4:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Keneeby:

No country on earth can total defeat the Israel. Let all the Arab nations war against the nation Israel they can't be defeated. Israel is a very small country but they are very strong. You hate Israel because that is the origin of Christianity. You don't hate them because they are Jew's but you hate them because Jesus Christ came from there. We don't care what the Israelis worship, they can worship what they might like to worship. What we know is that our Lord Jesus Christ came from there. If you are not happy about that you can go and die. You said I should think out of my Bible? are you well at all? can you do away with your Koran? now I know you are mad.
See bastard! Your Almighty Israel always depends on big daddy America, without them, they're nothing. Go and read about all the wars they fought, the Muslims can lose a million times in war and they'll recover but just one defeat is needed to end the bloody state. Whenever that happens, the armies of Islam will match into the cities and chase all the Jews back from where they came from(Europe), those who were there before mid 19th will be allowed to stay.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by ajl: 5:12am On Dec 27, 2017
schwarzkopf:
The Israeli government are oppressors, so this affairs is far from religion but a case of an oppressed and oppressor. All black movement support the Palestinian cause too, cos the Israelites supported apartheid south Africa with funds, logistics and weaponry.

Not just that. Go on YouTube to see the plight of black jews in Israel and how they are mistreated in the same country and people that claimed they were persecuted.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.
No. I think two things are involved: 1) They're not RELIGITARDS, with wretched creepy maggots for braincells 2) They're capable of seeing beyond their noses. Your myopia is an insult to them.

Word of God must come to pass no matter the forces fighting against it.
It has never come to pass. The Jews becoming as numerous as the sand on the sea shore? The city of Tyre remaining barren and destitute FOREVER? Jesus coming back before the passing of the generation he addressed? Or what other retärded, mad sh¡t portrayed as "prophesy" in your Holy Book authored by imbecilés and lunatics do you want me to mention?

Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.
You can't fight God and go unpunished.
Which Christian countries? When did they identify as Christian, you ignorant Christard? Last I checked, those are mostly secular countries. I think your God has been humiliated and defeated by mortals enough times to make it clear that he's powerless. If there were no Russia, if the ATHEIST Soviets didn't exist, Hitler would have exterminated all the "Chosen People" in Europe and your God would have been left to weep in silence.

Ask those that attempted it in the past how they ended up.
How did they end up? You seem to know a lot.

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.
We'll see about that.

GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.
ACCURSED nations need prayers.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Salisville: 9:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Zionista:

Thank you so much. Pardon my ignorance. I love to learn.

You are welcome brother.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Daddyis: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2017
BeansAndBread:
See bastard! Your Almighty Israel always depends on big daddy America, without them, they're nothing. Go and read about all the wars they fought, the Muslims can lose a million times in war and they'll recover but just one defeat is needed to end the bloody state. Whenever that happens, the armies of Islam will match into the cities and chase all the Jews back from where they came from(Europe), those who were there before mid 19th will be allowed to stay.
bwahaha hahaha lols werey ni head slammer yi sha, did you just say chase Israel out of Jerusalem and you think the Christian world will be looking at you without taking steps to wipe your kaaba off the face of the world. you guys are jesters mention best five Arab military that can take on Spain alone talkless of other silent super powers like Italy, Denmark, brasil and other Latin world
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by BeansAndBread(m): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Daddyis:
bwahaha hahaha lols werey ni head slammer yi sha, did you just say chase Israel out of Jerusalem and you think the Christian world will be looking at you without taking steps to wipe your kaaba off the face of the world. you guys are jesters mention best five Arab military that can take on Spain alone talkless of other silent super powers like Italy, Denmark, brasil and other Latin world
You've tried to wipe it before and you were always pushed back, so don't think beans. The Christian crusaders took over Jerusalem and much of Palestine in the 11th century. Guess what? 88years later, Muslims recovered and chased them back.

Without America, France and Britain, Israel is no one. I repeat, the armies of Islam shall March through Palestine and chase away all European Jews back from where they came. The above countries you mentioned aren't deciding factors, you dumbass Nigerian Christians need to get out of your Bible and smell the coffee. Just pray the Islamic world never unite, we singlehandedly ended the Sassanid and Roman empire! Enjoy and slap your chest while it lasts
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

You forget the say that said the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Maybe i should gist you on what Christian are facing in your Islamic countrie so you can know that Jewish own is the gyming where Islamic own dey,

Just last week a whole three Christian community was wipe out of map in one Islamic country.
https://www.nairaland.com/4251185/persecution-bangladeshi-christians-christmas

not to mention of other Islamic countrie

That is not relevant. The topic of my rejoinder is 'what the Jews think of Christians', and not 'what the Muslims think of Christians'.
Christians already know that Muslims do not like them, but are under the delusion that the Jews do.
Re: Palestinian Christian Leaders Denounce Trump's Decision by silasely(m): 10:43am On Jan 05, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Christian leaders ?
Lolzzz.

If really they are Christians like they claim, then two things are involved... Its either they don't read their Bible or they are yet to understand what is written in the Bible.

Word of God must come to pass no matter the forces fighting against it.
Some of those Christian countries that want the word of God to be compromised by voting against US decision did that for economic benefit from Arab world. ( That's politicians for you, rotten souls) But one thing is inevitable.... they will never escape the consequences of their action.
You can't fight God and go unpunished.
Ask those that attempted it in the past how they ended up.

JERUSALEM IS THE CAPITAL OF ISRAEL.
GOD BLESS USA
GOD BLESS ISRAEL.

Those headslammers that are quoting me involving Ipob in this issue are very foooolish.

Are these people that supported Trump Ipob members.?... Marry Jane Yakubu, Reno Omokiri, Tobi Jegede, FFK and the rest.?
I think Ipob have really tormented a lot of people spiritually that's why Igbos are always on their lips.
Anybody opposing their opinion is Ipob even on a sensitive religious issue like this .

Stvpidity at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

US President, Joe Biden Pays His Respect To Queen Elizabeth II / Donald Trump Nominated For 2021 Nobel Peace Prize For Isreal/UAE Peace Deal / Elvira Nabiullina Wants To Resign Over Ukraine, Putin Says No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.