Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

My First Sex Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Sex Experience (6457 Views)

Share Your First Time Sex Experience / Face Me I Face You Sex Experience / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 10:17am On Dec 25, 2017
I knew I couldn't wait for my future husband to be the one to take my virginity. And each time my mother talked about the benefits of waiting till marriage, all I could think of was how wet David made me feel each time we made out. David wasn't my boyfriend, we were more like friends with benefits. I liked David, a whole lot but he had a girlfriend who happened to be one of my friends. I couldn't understand why David was still with her, considering how happy he looked whenever we were together. He always told me he loved me but Becky was his official girlfriend.

And after that night at the party, after we both made out, I knew we somehow wouldn't let go of each other. David had gone to the party with Becky and I sat alone, drowning myself with alcohol making eyecontacts with David. He too was high. That was our mutual bond-we both need how to get high. I knew what was going through his mind. He wanted me as much as I wanted him. But we had to be subtle about it all before Becky notices anything. I kept drinking, trying to get the thoughts off my head, when David in his drunken state walked up to my table, took my hand and walked out of the party. I wanted to look at Becky's face but on second thought, I didn't.
We walked to a dark corner, where he sat on the pavement and pulled me closer to himself. His hands were so warm as he squeezed my ass. I closed my eyes as the cool breeze added to the pleasure. I intentionally did not wear pants to the party because I knew something was going down.
And he kissed me. David Was The best kisser I know. He had full, thick lips and I loved the way he bites my lips while kissing me. He also knew how to do that tongue thingy that sent fire to my body. His lips tasted like alcohol and weed. And I kissed harder as though it would get me high too.
'I love you, Stella'
I knew he did. Or maybe the alcohol was messing the both of us up.
He put his hand into my top and squeezed my boobs. My breasts were small and he could easily manoeuvre the both of them. I moaned silently as he put his mouth on it, sucking and biting. It was painful, painful pleasure. I wanted all of him then, I wanted to finally know what it felt like to have sex.
'let's do it. ' I said, with eyes closed as a result of the pleasure.
'here is too open. And I love to take my time.'
I smiled and nodded. Now I had something to think about, to anticipate.

Then one day, I received a text on my phone from David, asking if we could spend the night together. I was thrilled, not because I was going to see David but because of what I knew would go down but I didn't make it so obvious
'what's in for me? ' I asked.
'an orgasm'
I didn't waste any more time as I took my bag and went to the hotel where he was waiting for me.
As typical of David, there was already lots of stuff on the central table. Alcohol, cigarettes, pills and weed. He knew how to have a good time.
We sat down, smoking and drinking and laughing at things that weren't even funny.
'why do I have to share you with Becky? '
I knew I was sounding selfish but each time as I imagined him making Becky feel the same way I felt, it weakened me.
'you know I love you. Am just with Becky for reasons known best to me. '
I wanted to push further but I decided not to push it.

We both got high and passed out. It was not until 3am that I awoke and changed the Christian music that played on David's phone. It was bad enough we were committing sin but to rub it on God's face?
I looked at David who was sleeping. He looked so innocent that I had to smile. I climbed over on him and quickly pulled off his shorts. His dick was asleep too and it looked very funny. I knew I'd mock him later with it. I wanted to give him a Mouth Gig but I wondered how to have the dangling dick in my mouth. So I decided to just play with the dick and it hardened gradually. That had to be one of the wonders of the world. David woke with a smile on his face. Now I was sure he'd never forget me. I took all of him into my mouth and the way he moaned made me want to do more. I could feel him fetter harder in my mouth. I had read somewhere online that during a Mouth Gig, you should never forget the balls. So I went down to the balls, sucking them one after the other. He muttered a 'Bleep! ' and I was tempted to ask 'who's ya momma! ' but on second thought, imagined how stupid it would sound. I kept sucking both the dick and the balls till David came in my mouth. I quickly ran to the bathroom to pour it away and to rinse my mouth.
Immediately I got out, David grabbed me and pinned me to the wall, kissing and choking me at the same time. I had always imagined how cool that would be but I was actually choking and struggled to break free. He turned me over, pushing me against the table, taking off my gown. It was as though I had awoken the beast in him. At that moment, I was scared. David didn't know that I was a virgin and it looked like he was about to go hardcore.
And I started feeling his dick all over my ass, as though it was searching for the pussy. David used his other hand to make me lie flat on the table. My heart beat increased. And I suddenly did not want to lose my virginity again but it was already too late as I felt a very sharp pain that made me scream.
David didn't stop. Maybe he was still high. He kept thrusting in and out. The faster he went, the more I screamed till I couldn't take it anymore. I struggled till he pulled out. And then he realized that he had taken my virginity. There was blood on his dick. And he was speechless. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door and let the shower pour on my body. I didn't know how to react but I just wanted to be alone.

Three weeks later, my vagina began itching and smelling like fish water. I went to the hospital. And they told me I had staphylococcus.

7 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience by greatnaija01: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2017
MERRY CHRISTMAS

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience by Oxster(m): 10:18am On Dec 25, 2017
I will be very stupid to read that All

4 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2017
must it comes to social media about ur personal life
Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Sorry but that's not about me. It's just a short story. Merry Christmas

2 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Because am begging you?
Oxster:
I will be very stupid to read that All
Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas
greatnaija01:
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: My First Sex Experience by daneni1(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2017
This is the case of curiosity kills the cat.

Pele
Re: My First Sex Experience by terrezo2002(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Abusing Christmas with stupid and sinful posts. I'd this way to celebrate the birth of a Saviour who gave His life to save humanity from their sins?

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 11:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Sorry Oga oh but what were you looking for in the romance section.
terrezo2002:
Abusing Christmas with stupid and sinful posts. I'd this way to celebrate the birth of a Saviour who gave His life to save humanity from their sins?

2 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience by terrezo2002(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
Sorry Oga oh but what were you looking for in the romance section.
I didn't come to Romance section. I came to trending and I saw this.
You seem not to have bad feelings about this post. Why don't you surrender to Jesus who died for your sins

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 12:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
They now forced your eyes to read?
terrezo2002:

I didn't come to Romance section. I came to trending and I saw this.
You seem not to have bad feelings about this post. Why don't you surrender to Jesus who died for your sins

2 Likes

Re: My First Sex Experience by Oxster(m): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
Because am begging you?

Hide your facegrin

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas dear
Oxster:

Hide your facegrin
Re: My First Sex Experience by Oxster(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
Merry Christmas dear

Same to u
Re: My First Sex Experience by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
terrezo2002:

So u still think Christmas is about Jesus u must be a baby then... undecided

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience by terrezo2002(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
They now forced your eyes to read?
I didn't read it cos I knew it would be all about sinful acts.
I am sad you and some other people decided to use this day we are meant to celebrate our salvation to propagate sin

1 Like

Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 12:41pm On Dec 25, 2017
Go and be celebrating the Christmas and leave me oh
terrezo2002:

I didn't read it cos I knew it would be all about sinful acts.
I am sad you and some other people decided to use this day we are meant to celebrate our salvation to propagate sin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Sex Experience by terrezo2002(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
Go and be celebrating the Christmas and leave me oh
Alright cheers
Re: My First Sex Experience by sylvez(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hahahahahah from the first comment down to my own comment won kee me wit lafff :Dfrom the first comment down to my own comment won kee me wit lafff
Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol. We've made your day nah
sylvez:
Hahahahahah from the first comment down to my own comment won kee me wit lafff :Dfrom the first comment down to my own comment won kee me wit lafff
Re: My First Sex Experience by spaggyy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
am not understanding oo

and you can just click HERE NOW to discover the latest freelencing skills to make money online
Re: My First Sex Experience by ELdaar55(m): 3:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
VERY CURIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH VIRGINITY BECAUSE AM STILL ONE...I WONDER HOW MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WOULD FEEL LIKE.
Re: My First Sex Experience by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
So i waste my hard earned data open this yeye??

yee!!

Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
Are you expecting sorry
ANTONINEUTRON:
So i waste my hard earned data open this yeye??

yea!!
Re: My First Sex Experience by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
Are you expecting sorry
yes
Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ehyaa. Happy for you
ELdaar55:
VERY CURIOUS ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH VIRGINITY BECAUSE AM STILL ONE...I WONDER HOW MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WOULD FEEL LIKE.
Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Go to 9th mile and find it oh
ANTONINEUTRON:
yes
Re: My First Sex Experience by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Go on, I dey like this kind gist cheesy.
Re: My First Sex Experience by VeekeeO(f): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Lol
Purebeerry:
Go on, I dey like this kind gist cheesy.
Re: My First Sex Experience by ELdaar55(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2017
VeekeeO:
Ehyaa. Happy for you
LOLZZZ...THANK YOU

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / I Am Going To Seduce The Clean Boy Of This Company / Anambra People Are Very Racist -Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.