Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? (1445 Views)

Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Rhymez(m): 11:44am On Apr 05, 2010
Maybe there is similar topic on this but it makes me laugh when I see young chaps say they are in love with some one. A friend of mine saw a gal for the first time and told me he is in love with her. Some people cannot distinguish between[b] Love and Lust[/b][/color]. I can bet nobody loves anybody here in Nairaland[color=#990000]. You can justify this statement cool
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by xynerise: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2010
Rhymez:

nobody loves anybody here in Nairaland
Wrong! I love my pweety grin
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Rhymez(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
For real? cheesy
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by queeneve: 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
Love and lust are two different things. Love is long term and lust is short lived.

If you can stay with your partner who can't take care of themselves after a horrific accident, THAT LOVE.

If your partner gain weight or have horrific scars on their face or body, you leave. That lust!
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Rhymez(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
That is not the point undecided
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
Rhymez:

Maybe there is similar topic on this but it makes me laugh when I see young chaps say they are in love with some one. A friend of mine saw a gal for the first time and told me he is in love with her. Some people cannot distinguish between[b] Love and Lust[/b][/color]. I can bet nobody loves anybody here in Nairaland[color=#990000]. You can justify this statement cool
Well thats love at first sight. Love is a very complex and surreal experience. And love
at first sight does happend. Just because it may not have happened to you does not mean that it can never happen.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Rhymez(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
Have u experience it?
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by segzicres(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
u sound lyk u hv experienced it.pls tell us d story.k,
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
Rhymez:

Have u experience it?

segzi cres:

u sound lyk u hv experienced it.pls tell us d story.k,
Lol you guys are funny. No I haven't experienced it, but that doesn't mean that it
is not possible.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by yilleng05(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
Rhymez:

Yeah bro u re right i agree wiv u 100%. Love my ass its all vanity!!!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by googles: 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

i found the[b] loff of my life [/b] here on Nairaland o tongue. so wah do you have to say to dat ? lust ?? undecided
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by topup: 11:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
I love you all, but I am not in love with you tongue
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by iice(f): 4:16pm On Apr 06, 2010
Sisterly and brotherly love yes. Otherwise you are right grin I don't even like people cool
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Duniverse(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2010
topup:

I love you all, but I am not in love with you tongue

what's the different between the love you wrote
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by amyg(f): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
@poster,d u mean in lv/inlv?
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Dondav(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
{Love}, It doesn't excist, there no such thing. Get that into your head.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by xynerise: 2:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
I am in love with an "invincible" lady and that is pweety period grin
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2010
never fell in love in love, but i wanna fall in love tongue tongue tongue
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by SleekReek(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2010
Never generalize issues.That you haven't experienced something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.I'm in love because though married the thought of being with another lady has never crossed my mind,my wife isn't perfect but no matter what she does i quickly and without effort forgive her.When she gave birth to our first child,men my love for her even grew more, i appreciate her even more for what she went through for us.

So true love does exist for me,though it took several attempts of tumbling in and out of lustful relationship i inadvertently thought was true love,to finally recognize and appreciate true love when i found it.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
Love does exist - it all depends on how good you are at differentiating between being in love, and being consumed by lust.

I'm in love with my wife, I love her to the point I would kill for her, I would maim for her. I would do anything to make her safe and secure.

You may never have experienced love, but that doesn't mean it's non-existent.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by H2O2: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
iice:

Sisterly and brotherly love yes. Otherwise you are right grin I don't even like people cool
That's a damn lie. You're still a mere mortal.

@Topic,
You're probably right.
I personally don't give a hard black shhit about anyone here.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
LOVE, hmmmm!!! that word >>>>> people tend to overrate and underrate it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by iice(f): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
H2O2:

That's a damn lie. You're still a mere mortal.

In your eyes maybe. But you don't know anything about me grin
Besides my feeling about people on NL is the same of the people of the world cheesy
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by H2O2: 5:17pm On Apr 11, 2010
iice:

In your eyes maybe. But you don't know anything about me grin
Besides my feeling about people on NL is the same of the people of the world cheesy

I don't need to know a thing about you to comprehend that it's a lie.
You said you don't like people. That is all I am disputing.
Whatever the case, to each his own. lol
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by iice(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2010
Yes i don't like people cheesy
And that is one thing i don't bother to lie about cool What's there to like about them anyway? grin
Only a few are likeable.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 11, 2010
iice:

And that is one thing i don't bother to lie about cool What's there to like about them anyway? grin
Only a few are likeable. 

U dont like pple shocked shocked shocked I hope your not a sadist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by Rhymez(m): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
iice:

Only a few are likeable.

Those that matches ur taste right? wink
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by phoenixsta: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
wOw!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can't be more right but still you still have to luv coz that's what makes the world go round and round grin grin grin

iice:

Only a few are likeable.

@first was just lyk you hate been lov but i found out that love is a beautiful thing just try it out with the few that are likeable and you'll get to learn more about it .It doesn't hurt to love it helps you to grow better, kiss grin kiss grinkiss grin kiss grin kiss
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2010
Rhymez:

Those that matches your taste right? wink
Yes. Those are too few far and in between cheesy

luizworld:

U dont like pple shocked shocked shocked I hope your not a sadist lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That would imply me giving a hoot to commit a sadistic act cheesy

phoenixsta:

wOw!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can't be more right but still you still have to luv coz that's what makes the world go round and round grin grin grin

@first was just lyk you hate been lov but i found out that love is a beautiful thing just try it out with the few that are likeable and you'll get to learn more about it .It doesn't hurt to love it helps you to grow better, kiss grin kiss grinkiss grin kiss grin kiss
Erhh dunno what you've been reading but i didn't say i hate love.
Lmao @ try it out. If i get a dime for everytime i hear that insipid statement. . .i'd be Bill Gates.
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by gombos: 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
I finally get a moment to myself and
I realize you were everything I'm missing
And you tell me you're in love with someone else cry
So can you do me a favor if I pull it together
Make it sooner than later, we won't be here forever
And I realize I waited to know, but please don't move on
You don't need no one elseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by phoenixsta: 5:54pm On May 18, 2010
@iice
who is talking about hating?
love just doesn't work out for everyone, love it love a bird that just pitches anywhere and anyhow just feel natural it will work itself out.

TO LOVE IS BY CHOICE
TO BE LOVED IS BY CHANCE,
Re: Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? by iice(f): 5:59pm On May 18, 2010
phoenixsta:

@iice
who is talking about hating?
love just doesn't work out for everyone, love it love a bird that just pitches anywhere and anyhow just feel natural it will work itself out.

phoenixsta:

Well not all of us remember what we type or think about cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Warnings About Women. / Good Girls Finish Last As Well! / Can You Do Without Sponging Off Your Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.