Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) (31251 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack First Bank And Zenith Bank Branches In Kogi (Pics, Video) / Policeman On Bonnet Of Speeding Vehicle Of Lady Who Refused To Stop / 14-Year-Old Boy Found Trekking from Imo State To His Hometown In Abia State(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by stephenduru: 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
IS NIGERIA POLICE A FRIEND OR AN ENEMY

THE FAMILY OF OJIMAH OHIEMI MONDAY CRIES OUT FOR JUSTICE

Ojimah Ohiemi Monday a holder of HND in Civil Engineering from the Federal polytechnic Idah, was gruesomely murdered by a mobile police officer named James Akpan.The ugly incident happened along Lokoja Ajeokuta road while the deceased was on his way travelling to his own town Idah.

As narrated by Sylvester Ajodo,due to the deplorable nature of the federal high ways, road users decided to apply the company road as a shortcut to the Niger bridge. They were on the same route when officer James Akpan asked them to not pass through.He openly told them to leave before he vent his furious anger on them.
Immediately they obliged and retreated back to their vehicle. Astonishingly, the next thing they had was a thunderous sound of a gun shot,  which rattled the young man severally, like a hard criminal. The life of this young man was cut short and his dreams was shattered away by a police man that is being paid to protect the life and properties of the citizens.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/civil-engineer-shot-dead-by-police.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Pierohandsome: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
The story didnt add up. But however, the police man needs to be taught a lesson. So they allowed him walk free after shooting this innocent man

2 Likes

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by sholatech(m): 1:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is high-level wickedness..this should be sent to police complaint email & twitter handle & also approach the nearest police station & ask for the Human Rights desk officer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
And yes you want youths to believe in this hellhole of a nation.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by MrHistorian: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
All these unjustifiable killings,muders and injustice sometimes underdevelop a Country's growth sev.

RIP to the man.

2 Likes

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by taiyesoul(f): 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
The Nigerian Police is neither your enemy nor Friend. "Angel of Death" it is.God help us!
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Ruggedfitness: 3:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ojimah Ohiemi Monday a holder of HND in Civil Engineering from the Federal polytechnic Idah, was gruesomely murdered by a mobile police officer named James Akpan.

Maybe the Nigerian police should stop using live rounds and switch to rubber bullets instead

In Other News
Beware!!! 8 Things That Are Making You Age Faster Than Your Friends
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/here-are-8-things-that-will-make-you.html

4 Likes

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by jeftalene(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
RIP Engineer!

Police is neither a friend nor an enemy. They are just bunch of .... I don't even know what to call them!
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by itiswellandwell: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
This is sad. Wish he knew, he wouldn't have embarked on the journey. Rest in peace sir
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by lokotowers(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
bad news everywhere
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
it shall not be well with the policeman.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
So he got killed.

By a policeman.

It's nothing new, but please, people, be very careful with policemen o!

Even the friendly ones have screws loose in their brains.

Ever since a cop smiled and waved us through a checkpoint and I later heard he shot a man dead less than an hour later, I realized its better to pray silently when at a checkpoint.

A SARS man stopped us once in Ogun and said, "u chop alone". I quickly doled out cash because no amount is worth my life to my wife and kids, not to talk of my aged parents in the village.

Make una do jeje with police o!

Leave Human Rights for human beings turn animal if na wetin u go take survive be dat.

Because if den accidentally discharge you, na for Nairaland den go post ur picture put.

May God keep us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by venatus25(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sad
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Humans hunting down fellow humans. Even Chimpanzees and Lions do not do this to their own species. Humans are not okay.

5 Likes

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by emeijeh(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Zoo
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by holyokoto(m): 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
speechless
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by adetes: 3:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Our Nigerian police force again

1 Like

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by fineboynl(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
i believe maybe the guy tried to pass through, buy he still does not have to be shot.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by pol23: 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
RIP.
Let's assume He tried to pass through...
That shouldn't have triggered a shot by this blood sucking assholeee called Police.
I'm just here thinking about Family and friends,Who knows what the NPF are doing to them at the moment.
I don't even know what they will do to me on our next encounter.
I just pray We are all safe from this gunmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Cangod(m): 3:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
lipsrsealed[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
NIGERIAN POLICE equals National Hunters of the federation
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Oxster(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Speechless......thats how this post made me feel

Rip to the Dead
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Benyork4(m): 4:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
I know this man. I just told him I'm travelling to Lagos after our last match that Man-u lost in FA.. This man stay in phase 2 lokoja.. we watch match together. I Just saw this man last week.. Oh God.. I know this guy wela..

4 Likes

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by rawtouch: 4:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
shocked without provocation
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by johnstar(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Na wao
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Tugsramm(m): 4:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
sholatech:
This is high-level wickedness..this should be sent to police complaint email & twitter handle & also approach the nearest police station & ask for the Human Rights desk officer
it wil be swept under carpet.don't forget dis word 'stray bullet'
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Tugsramm(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Benyork4:
I know this man. I just told him I'm travelling to Lagos after our last match that Man-u lost in FA.. This man stay in phase 2 lokoja.. we watch match together. I Just saw this man last week.. Oh God.. I know this guy wela..
u nid a slap frm dat man.u knw him u don't even wish him rip

4 Likes

Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by nonjebose(m): 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
At the end of the day, the policeman goes back to his family and friends as if nothing happened.
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by supereagle(m): 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
sholatech:
Does this work in Nigeria?
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
sad person husband, son.Chai! Niagra police
Re: Civil Engineer Shot Dead By Policeman On His Way To His Hometown In Kogi(pics) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Man Shot Himself After Murdering His Cheating Wife (Graphic Pics) / Three Women Caught Stealing Laptop In A Store In Lagos / Michael Asiwaju Furniture Commits Suicide In Lagos Hotel - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.