Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) (55688 Views)

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women / Folashade Salako, OAU Pharmacy Best Student Dies In An Accident / Australian Teen Model Ripped In Half In Drag Racing Accident (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by raymondFirstborn(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Swissheart:
Yes!.....Otubanjo I think? Very calm guy.

its odubanjo
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by uyigideon(m): 11:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
QuietHammer:

No offence meant but you are a schmuck, an ignorant schmuck.
are you angry because I said the truth, you can say whatever you like, the truth remain the truth, there is nothing you can do about truth.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Mulatta(m): 1:55am On Dec 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Go and read the story again.

He wasn't in an organized race. He and some other person were racing all by themselves.
Oh thanks for the info, RIP to the fella

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Konquest: 1:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Mulatta:
Big lie about the dark Knight part

First of dark knight don't race in Lagos, they operate in abuja and the only time they race in Lagos is if the event is organized e.g revs and runways or eleko motor race

Secondly they are into drifting and show offs, they own drift league

Thirdly they don't operate in the midnight and even if lots of people will be around and not in Lagos, Lagos road are too narrow

Lately driving under the influence of alcohol isn't allowed, drinking of energy drink yes is allowed or smoking.
Don't involve dark knight am a big fan
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Well said!
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Ishilove: 2:26am On Dec 26, 2017
dROC1:

Meanwhile, an eye witness said he swerved to avoid hitting a lady crossing the express in the dark and ended up ramming into the pillar of a footbridge on the lekki epe expressway. She would be dead if he didnt swerve and perhaps he didnt want another person's blood on his hands.

Rest up man.
All these could have been avoided if he hadn't been speeding in the first place.

Speed kills.

3 Likes

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by wiloy2k8(m): 7:46am On Dec 26, 2017
Zirah:
I don't feel sorry for him one bit.

who is gonna feel sorry for u if u dead too?
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Zirah: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2017
wiloy2k8:

who is gonna feel sorry for u if u dead too?

Stupid question. Ask yourself who's gonna feel sorry for you when you end up like he.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by chicagoPD(m): 8:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Rhayne:
That is how death would be on its own, sumbori would jejely goan call it. May his soul RIP
je dey form Paul Walker...stupid boi. Sometimes when God hasn't given you what you want you will be angry nt knowing that he's jus protecting you.
Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by Rhayne(f): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
bamoski:

You're totally insensitive and heartless.

Too bad you found it difficult to understand simple English. I am not responsible for how you understood that statement sha, your opinion is strictly your property

1 Like

Re: OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) by bamoski(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
Rhayne:

Too bad you found it difficult to understand simple English. I am not responsible for how you understood that statement sha, your opinion is strictly your property

You need help obviously.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Life As A 29-Year-Old Nigerian In Accra, Ghana / Lagos Beach On Fire (Pictures, Video) / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.