Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo (1478 Views)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / History: Why The Great Queen Iden Of Benin Kingdom Was Buried Alive / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
I think HuushPoppy will fancy this grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nawa o grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by dafeyankee: 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
I reserve my comments.

Until Hushpuppi confirms if the Casket is the real Gucci or Innoson Gucci.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
dafeyankee:
I reserve my comments.

Until Hushpuppi confirms if the Casket is the real Gucci or Innoson Gucci.
grin grin grin
Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by ufuosman(m): 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
Casket don get Gucci, d owner of Gucci go fear Nigeria people
Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by bjt(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
ufuosman:
Casket don get Gucci, d owner of Gucci go fear Nigeria people
grin grin grin Nigerians can overdo things

1 Like

Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by whitebeard(m): 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hmm..Gucci gang..Gucci gang..Gucci gang..Gucci gang..Gucci gang
Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by Khd95(m): 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Vanity

I am sure gucci will be learning new products from naija grin
Re: Wow! Check Out This Gucci Casket That This Lady Was Buried In In Uyo by JAMESOJAY: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2017
You hate ibos right then leave the let them go and see let's see how your country is gonna be like..you see what is happening to GTBank..it will soon happen to each and every one of you

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Igala And The Igala People / The Significance Of 'Ofala' Festival In Igbo Culture / Why The Rest Of Nigeria Can Never Understand NDI IGBO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.