Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians (30536 Views)

Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Okah-donli, Ahmed Isah Bag Nation Builders Achievers Award / Gridlock: Osinbajo, Sanwo-olu Visit Apapa, Inspect Ongoing Projects / Osinbajo, Kachikwu, Baru Meet Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Naijaalive(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2017

Vice Pres., Yemi Osinbajo with the Minister of State Petroleum Resources, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, on Monday, 25th December, 2017 visited depots in Apapa, Lagos.

https://gist-pedia..com/2017/12/osinbajo-kachikwu-visit-apapa-depots-reassure-nigerians.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nonsense! Medicine after death. That's what Nigerian politicians are best known for lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by muykem: 5:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
How is it medicine after death? You want situation to continue like this. They should sit-up and do everything humanly possible to remedy the situation.
afbstrategies:
Nonsense! Medicine after death. That's what Nigerian politicians are best know for lipsrsealed

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Troblem(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
smiley

Disgusting,
Is the first thng not to look down when you bash your toe on a hard surface to see if u can remove the cause to forstall re-orcurrance?

Since ur are so keen on maintaining comfort,isn't it ideal for a whole co-leader of the organised goverment kick if he found out few element are bringing hardship to his sheeps.

Why rob balm to ease off d pain of a peirce when you can pull out the damn pin!

It funny but YOU ALL ARE PRODUCTs OF YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES...or should i say DECISIONS

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
muykem:
How is it medicine after death? You want situation to continue like this. They should sit-up and do everything humanly possible to remedy the situation.

It is medicine after death because they shouldn't have allowed the mess to occur in the first instance. Nigeria is an oil producing Country. Tell me how many oil producing Countries that have experienced this kind of mess. Mention me only when you make sense ok. Don't start with me this xmas jack! undecided

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Armstrong34(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
pls which road did they use to locate the depot.... as far as am concerned.... that road is not motorable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
muykem:

What situation? We should not have been in this situation at all, to begin with. It's called planning and preparedness.

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by lastcall: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
afbstrategies:

It is medicine after death because they shouldn't have allowed the mess to occur in the first instance. Nigerian is an oil producing Country. Tell me how many oil producing Countries that have experienced this kind of mess. Mention me only when you make sense ok. Don't start with me this xmas jack! undecided
also ask the intellectual to name one NON OIL producing country that experiences this rubbish at least twice each year for over 20 years

10 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
lastcall:
also ask the intellectual to name one NON OIL producing country that experiences this rubbish at least twice each year for over 20 years
Ask who? You are no longer an intellectual?. Keep building you house on a weak foundation. You will have yourself to blame not others.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
afbstrategies:
Nonsense! Medicine after death. That's what Nigerian politicians are best know for lipsrsealed
if the government didn't respond you'll cry now they're responding you're still crying
aye n shey e

29 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by DLondonboiy: 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ndi ara! Mumu people!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by DLondonboiy: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
bamidelee:

if the government didn't respond you'll cry now they're responding you're still crying
aye n shey e

How exactly are they responding?

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
bamidelee:

aye n shey e

You don't even have a bicycle tire. Wrong thread for you, mumu!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by afbstrategies: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
bamidelee:

aye n shey e

Follow Follow. Anthing works for you. Please go and pay the mama put, she's been on your neck since last week. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by ashjay001(m): 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Them always get reason to wailgrin

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Rikidony(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Osinbajo would have been a better president

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
afbstrategies:

You don't even have a bicycle tire. Wrong thread for you, mumu!
kiki e pain am

5 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Lisaint(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2017
i wonder the type of camera The Vp press team is using....

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by omololu2020(m): 1:47am On Dec 26, 2017
No matter what,yeebos will always wail,but no one cares.

As far as the government it's doing it's best to stop this nonsense, t

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by wallbuilder(m): 5:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Rikidony:
Osinbajo would have been a better president
Very true. They only bring him to the fore when the situation is already bad.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by rhidollah(m): 6:56am On Dec 26, 2017
afbstrategies:

It is medicine after death because they shouldn't have allowed the mess to occur in the first instance. Nigerian is an oil producing Country. Tell me how many oil producing Countries that have experienced this kind of mess. Mention me only when you make sense ok. Don't start with me this xmas jack! undecided
ANGOLA.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Riversides2003(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na so cheesy
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by emeijeh(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
What are they reassuring when Nigerians had a black/ dark Christmas celebration?
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by lost24: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
It will soon end

Na dey period b dis every year
Just give dey 2week n c
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
afbstrategies:
So finding solution to the problem has now become medicine after death? if you don't have any tangible comment to contribute just read and pass, no be by force

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by cosmatika(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
*BUHARI, Fuel and Refineries:*
Let's do some thinking and talking.
Don't worry, I'll do the thinking while you do the talking.

Monday 23rd October, 2017 was the 530th day that the Buhari administration increased the petrol pump price from N87 to N145 per litre. As a country, we consume roughly 40 million litres of petrol per day. The implication of this is that from 11th May, 2016 (when the pump price was increased) to 23rd October, 2017, the consumption amounts to 21.2 billion litres. [That's simply 40 million litres per day multiplied by 530 days].
When you subtract N87 from N145, you get N58. Now, multiply that N58 by 21.2 billion and you will get N1.2296 trillion. Let me write it in full - N1,229,600,000,000.00 That is the EXTRA amount we have paid above the N87 per litre price.
When Buhari was campaigning to become president, we were told he had built refineries before and would build more refineries again. Every attempt to correct this fable was rebuffed. Today, however, after paying the government an EXTRA N1.23 Trillion, we still don't have the refineries and the dead ones are yet to come back to life. Fuel is still being imported.
What's more? When crude oil was $120 per barrel, we were buying petrol at N97 per litre. Now crude oil is $55 and we are buying at N145 per litre. If crude were $120 per barrel today would Buhari retain petrol at N145 per litre or move it to N300 per litre? Well, that's speculative.What's not speculative is that we have paid this government an extra N1.23 trillion in 530 days and they still have 583 days until May 29, 2019.
Over the next 583 days, we would add another N1.35 trillion to the N1.23 trillion already collected.
I don't want to ask what the government has done with the N1.23 triillion it has squeezed from us. I believe you don't want to ask either. But I want you to write it down somewhere that between May 11, 2016 (when fuel became N145 per litre) and May 29, 2019 (when Lying mohammed would have made you give Buhari a second term); the cost implication of changing N87 to N145 would add up to N2.58 trillion. Actually, N2,582,160,000,000.00 It's NOT a small "change."
Keep the note somewhere for the next 583 days. Then after you might have voted in Buhari again for second term, after the swearing in, ask yourself whether N2,582,160,000,000.00 could have built a refinery or rejuvenated the four ailing ones.
Don't think, just talk.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Kennykenty(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
But we are told in other news that fuel is not available at nnpc depot
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
How does reassurance help Nigerians? Politicians are not nearly as smart as they make us believe
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by eleko1: 7:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
cool cool cool una weldon ooo.Make person see petrol tomorrow go office sha
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by rayopt(m): 7:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good work. . .@VP should just become presido!!!

MyDream. . .heheheh
Re: Osinbajo & Kachikwu Visit Apapa Depots, Reassure Nigerians by Bobby4090: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
muykem:

Its definitely medicine after death. After you have ruined people's long planned Xmas hols and put a lot of Travellers into unimaginable physical and financial stress your now coming to tell us things are getting better now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapchi Schoolboy ‘Pure Water’ Seller Freed By Boko Haram / Throwback Photo Of Ahmed Indimi's Parents / Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.