Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz (1728 Views)

6 Tips To Help You Grow Any Online Business And Make Money From It / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / Pay On Delivery Nigeria Online Biz Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hello guys, I'd like to learn how to trade coins perfectly and need some coaching or guidance here.
I'm also open to learn any online biz that pays as long as it is good.
Email:
Hieroglyphicsra at gmail dot com
Anyone willing to help can reach me here or use the mail. Thank you.
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by greatnaija01: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
IF YOU ARE SERIOUS then follow this carefully

find ODEYEMI AKINYEMI on facebook. thats all you need for learning for free

THOSE WHO REALLY MAKE MONEY WILL NOT DEVOTE THEIR TIME TO TEACHING YOU because it would be a waste of their time. SO get on facebook and follow that guy... he will send you youtube links of what he is currently doing and if you are serious you will get into making money.
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
greatnaija01:

THOSE WHO REALLY MAKE MONEY WILL NOT DEVOTE THEIR TIME TO TEACHING YOU because it would be a waste of their time. SO get on facebook and follow that guy... he will send you youtube links of what he is currently doing and if you are serious you will get into making money.

There are many Odeyemi on facebook sir
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
WhatsApp or call 08127120678
Absolutely Free
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by greatnaija01: 11:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
check their timelines.... THIS ONE IS A SOLDIER n POSTS ONLY ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND TRAININGS

STRATEK:

There are many Odeyemi on facebook sir
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Caleb5: 7:32am On Dec 26, 2017
greatnaija01:

Sorry are you a member of MMBM?.
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by greatnaija01: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
YES FOR 5 YEARS
Caleb5:

Sorry are you a member of MMBM?.
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by beejaay: 4:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Compare this
greatnaija01:

THOSE WHO REALLY MAKE MONEY WILL NOT DEVOTE THEIR TIME TO TEACHING YOU because it would be a waste of their time.
With this
greatnaija01:

find ODEYEMI AKINYEMI SO get on facebook and follow that guy... he will send you youtube links of what he is currently doing and if you are serious you will get into making money.
Isn't that paradoxical and hypocriteliers to you?cos it means the guy is not making money cos of he is,hw wont be teaching...
@op be careful who you relate with....crypto trading ain't different from Forex,binary and others...they are all specialties instruments and this very hard to master....bitcoin is out of the initial hype that requires little or no knowledge to make money,now liquidity is entering it and many fishes will be eaten live by smart money
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by greatnaija01: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
pls mr comparison..... GUIDE is not a TEACHER. I make money from cryptocurrency because I bought lots of bitcoin way back in 2010 in darkweb... I DO NOT TEACH, that guy has credibility becAUSE he also does proper research and posts what he is doing. HE IS NOT CHARGING ANYONE or asking for a fee. Just like we follow McAfee on twitter to learn about the next growing cryptocurrency so we can buy in, this guy is also good in such things. it is a free stuff but very safe. THE YOUTUBE links I spoke of earlier are not usually his own but where he learned from. CRYPTOCURRENCY is too vast to entail scams.... thats y its safe... BEFORE YOU TALK NEXT TIME PLS CHECK N VERIFY THEN YOU CAN SWALLOW YOUR SPIT. You didnt help but you know how to condemn. I am on facebook but will not give out my details because I DO NOT TEACH. check my posts on NL.... I always say so.

OP the choice is yours. When bitcoin came out, people told me the same thing this ignorant guy is saying but am so glad I bought BTC at $149 for 1BTC... now am smiling daily cos I have sold n made money severally. quote all u want... scammers are only proof that originals exist.

beejaay:
Compare this
With this

Isn't that paradoxical and hypocriteliers to you?cos it means the guy is not making money cos of he is,hw wont be teaching...
@op be careful who you relate with....crypto trading ain't different from Forex,binary and others...they are all specialties instruments and this very hard to master....bitcoin is out of the initial hype that requires little or no knowledge to make money,now liquidity is entering it and many fishes will be eaten live by smart money

1 Like

Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
greatnaija01:
check their timelines.... THIS ONE IS A SOLDIER n POSTS ONLY ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND TRAININGS

Okay thanks
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Caleb5: 12:20am On Dec 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
YES FOR 5 YEARS
Wow, I think I know u then ☺️
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by greatnaija01: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2017
well no one knows me unless I want to be known. I greet you

Caleb5:

Wow, I think I know u then ☺️
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Caleb5: 12:39am On Dec 27, 2017
greatnaija01:
well no one knows me unless I want to be known. I greet you

Lol,aiit chief.
Re: Teach Me Bitcoins Trading Or Any Online Biz by Nobody: 5:06am On Mar 03, 2019
If you missed the bitcoin gold rush of 2015, I bet you there are still great opportunities out there
https://zero-fee-crypto-buying..com

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Use "Skye Bank Transfer Code" / Rice Milling Business (parboiled Rice Production) In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.