Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken (34091 Views)

Fiction: How My Wicked Uncle Tried To Kill Me / Life Of A Chicken - Poem / Christmas; A Chicken’s Tale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by mcemmy0z: 8:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by god2good: 8:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
Thank class captain
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
See rubbish Nigeria youth d write.

The first time I kill chicken.

Na wetin enter that your empty head notwithstanding all the problems of una country.

Leader of tomorrow indeed cheesy

Oga go fuvk ashewo n sleep.

Bleep u bro. grin

5 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Viking007(m): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
ClassCaptain:

I quickly covered the shattered chicken 's head with sand and took the lifeless body inside..My sister was already rolling with laughter as she spotted my wet zip area ....

I was sweating profusely and praying that God forgives me of my sins ...

" boo, where is the head ...my mum asked smiling..I was quite surprised..

" The knife was too sharp,I butchered the head , Dad cannot eat it...

I was expecting an outburst of words on how angry dad will be and all that but to my surprise , my mom.was just smiling and chuckling..

I was sad and it felt like my innocence has been taken away..I was thinking of all the chicks the chicken would have given birth to if I had not brutally murdered it like one useless criminal ...

I.was still ruminating about my sin when my dad came outside smiling too and questioned ..

He killed it - he said looking at my mom.

my mom nodded in affirmation ..

"That's my boy "... My Dad shouted in joy and ecstasy.. It was as if his son had won a million dollar ..I saw the joy in his face...

He came close to me, rubbed my head and patted my back as my mum shined her semi white teeth in admiration and my sister too , that one was just blushing anyhow..

" You are now becoming a man...I would have killed it but you did "..That was brave of you '"........

Mehn, mehn , mehn....I could hear a Goat bleating and someone knocking on the door.

Tayo, is that you - My dad asked ...

yes sir , - The person responded..

Alright come in ...

The young man came inside with a black goat spotting a nice goatie and tied with a pink clothing around the neck ..

meh, meh, meh.- ....The goat sang melodiously

My Dad went inside as I just stayed there, wondering what was happening??

He came out and gave the Tayo some money ...

Tayo left and did not leave with the Goat ....

At this point , My Dad looked straight into my our eyes and said this was this year's surprise for Us and that he had been saving for this year's present for us.. He stated that instead of buying clothes for us every time which we usually spoil and misuse , he thought it wise to buy a goat so that we can resolve the issue of not having plenty meat to eat during Christmas as the chicken meat is not enough ...

my mum and sister were so happy as they jumped up in excitement and in anticipation of the death of the new goat ...My mum went to hug my dad and my sister followed too while I just stood , watching and wondering what kind of family God decided to put me like this..

, Thank you daddy...Thank you my husband..

this was what I was still hearing when suddenly I heard a masculine voice which seems to belong to my Dad..

" Boo, OYA Goan and untie that Goat and kill it.....

That was the last thing I remembered before the black out

!!!!

THE END ......

3 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Bluehill1051: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
I din really understand what the OP is saying
Is it about Nigeria?
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Oga go fuvk yourself
ClassCaptain:

I spent the previous night on my Braveheart23 2go account , chatting up precious and promising to send her 100 go credits as Christmas gift..She was obviously excited and I was glad..I was beginning to like her and was just concluding plans to tell her to be my "Girl"..

We chatted till around 2am before my sagem battery died and there was no light to boost the phone as the power holders held their light to themselves like a man without fuel holds his gallon at a fuelling station selling at 145 naira.At least I was able to engage her in a lenghty conversation today...I slept off happily with the hope of continuing our gist and fulfilling my promise to her as soon as possible the next morning �..

Boo. Boo...- My Elder sister called out my name like a woman on her MP stung by a scorpion..

Boo boo..she shouted like three more times..

I am coming ....I mumbled.. There was still no light ...God shocked.

I got out of the room to see My father and mother in a seriously tensed ghen ghen kinda atmosphere..

Good morning ma..good morning daddy.- None of them answered me.

Mum was in the kitchens sieving rice and Dad was in the living room ,one of his hairy yam legs was placed on the stool.

...Yes..boo.How are you - My Dad replied.

I am fine Sir... I replied and prostrated again..

My mum did not bother to even reply or look at me . she continued her kitchen work.....as she sang Jesus na biggy man , u no dare call am small boy with so much vigour and passion..

" Lola, shey u will not come and find the palm oil for me now" ...She shouted at my sister who rushed in to help her find the palm oil which was just right in front of her ....directly..How she didn't see it amaze me..

I looked at my sister to find out the reason for the way mum was acting but she fled to the kitchen before I could communicate to her by matching her foot..

Boo..
Yes sir...
Merry Christmas ..

Thank you sir ...
Many more of this in Jesus name....

Amen sir..

"
You will see one chicken outside..White..with red crown like this ..beside the generator outside ...ehn ...Go and kill it....

..I couldn't fathom what I heard ....Probably I wasn't hearing right ......

Kitchen ...

...."I said Chicken...chicken ..And be fast with it...We are going to the Church by 11am for the service..

He said and immediately walked out of the living room as I looked on , my mouth wide open ...

I was just 15 ..!!!!!
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Alariiwo: 8:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
Look for better things to do with your time nigga..

Only kids and kiddults (adult kids) will read all that and smile. No time guy
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ClassCaptain(m): 8:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
queenfav:
My son! Nice story... You are still uninvited anyways,I am yet to forgive you!

mummy , you want to punish me outside 😥😥😥...Forgive and forget grin
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ClassCaptain(m): 8:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
TruePass:
Oga go fuvk yourself
Alright sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by EmekaBlue(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2017
Bring am make I help u kill am
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by ClassCaptain(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Alright sir..Thank you for your advise..God bless you so much

7 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Jacobx007: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice try OP, I perceive you are very young, what u need is encouragement. If you truly wrote that piece by urself, then I see a very bright writer in the making, don't mind all the criticisms here, its quite normal. Kudos young man

6 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by wellmax(m): 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
Well done classcaptain. This is classic.
Well-done

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by wellmax(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
I wish I can write like you do.

Great work.
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by queenfav(f): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
ClassCaptain:

mummy , you want to punish me outside 😥😥😥...Forgive and forget grin
No ooooo
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by chikzyet(f): 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by BlackDBagba: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice one!
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lovely story Classcaptain. This story should be recycled every year on nairaland fp.

2 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by aysuprano(m): 9:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
If chicken wey person Don kill go pursue person for heaven am done for....... Ahn cry I Don too kill fowl
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by just2endowed: 9:59pm On Dec 31, 2017
My next step is to kill a goat
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hmm
Me no reach 13 before I start to deh kill fowl

I can't even count d number of chickens, pigeons, guinea fowls, bushrat,monitor lizard etc that I have killed
Nd I slaughtered them oo while they were alive

I have always had this zeal for killing things
I for don kill goat nd him bigger brodas oo buh my papa never buy goat come house alive b4

Anything killing dem trust me
I forgot to add snake sef

3 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by introvertme: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emzyme:
Hmm
Me no reach 13 before I start to deh kill fowl

I can't even count d number of chickens, pigeons, guinea fowls, bushrat,monitor lizard etc that I have killed
Nd I slaughtered them oo while they were alive

I have always had this zeal for killing things
I for don kill goat nd him bigger brodas oo buh my papa never buy goat come house alive b4

Anything killing dem trust me
I forgot to add snake sef

c achievement grin

I nor fit touch any of those animals you list there
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by AyamConfidence(m): 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
Nice one Classcaptain....... No be only your get the fear of killing..... My mum can kill stuff way more than I can ever do..... Even my younger brother na assassin when e reach fowl level..

Anytime they wan kill fowl for house.... They no even dey call me put cos I go just run away

But if na to comot feather..... No one does it like I do

I guess we have different gifts then

2 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by AyamConfidence(m): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

stop making noise Mr Alariiwo..... You dey disturb us

Serious man
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by jaidey1: 11:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

your problem is bigger than the story so I understand why you still have that frown on your face. may God deliver you from oppression.

get well soon bro

2 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by FreshestManny(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Lol. Classcaptain thank you for making my day. Your stories always make me laff. Keep it up you are a very good writer.

2 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by Ranoscky(m): 4:55am On Jan 01, 2018
ClassCaptain:

meh, meh, meh.- ....The goat sang melodiously
This got me laughing so hard mehn... I mean so hard that i laughed tears out of my eyes.

Its like when one is over pressed with poo in public and looking for a hide out place to offlaod it. When he or she is done, the kinda relief such person feels is what i felt now after reading the above quote.

No doubt, my 2018 will be an easy ride cos i just laughed my sorrows away.

1 Like

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by skillzbae(f): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2018
I remember the first time my kid brother killed a chicken. We went to the market and I told them to kill it, my brother said I was embarrassing him that he can kill it. Are you sure, he said yes..... Ok o, na so we go house. On getting home, oya go and kill it, he said wait let me drink water. After drinking water. He wore gloves, cover the head of the chicken with poly bag and smash the head of the children with turning stick till it died

4 Likes

Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by crazysam001: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2018
My nephew slaughtered a goat, he is 10
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by oluwamaich(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2018
mhen...
This guy almost killed me with laughter.
Na you make me laugh pass this January!
Re: The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken by 3mjay(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Nice one Bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Praises Her Daughter In Igbo Language & She Replies (Video) / In The Name Of Love / Cancel Chimamanda Adichie's Lecture At University Of Cape Town - SRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.