Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (104702 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by ladeb: 11:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' See Photos

She shared new Photos to celebrate Christmas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIO3H9FmNT/?hl=en

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sh*t factory

244 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Alonso91(m): 11:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nonsense

111 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by opomulero101(m): 11:55pm On Dec 25, 2017
Eleyi bad gan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by plessis: 12:03am On Dec 26, 2017
This one go use one full tissue roll go toilet.

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Macgreat(m): 12:34am On Dec 26, 2017
It may smell undecided

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 12:48am On Dec 26, 2017
If this one boards a cab she will have to pay for two seats

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley it looks fake.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Bobrisky after surgery grin

9 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by MrRichmond: 1:17am On Dec 26, 2017
Macgreat:
It may smell undecided

it WILL SMELL! cry

207 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Look at her face though grin

You just can't have it all undecided

Life's a..... tongue

11 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Bobrisky after surgery grin

Babe, her ass with my face grin

I'd take over the world grin grin grin

I joke! But you just can't have it all cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:24am On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:
Look at her face though grin

You just can't have it all undecided

Life's a..... tongue
Lol zero Chills .... the thing is in a club u won’t notice her face .... and this is with full on makeup ... morning after shenanigans
grin STAY WOKE

4 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:25am On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Your face alone is enough kiss .... this is just OTT grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Hang on lol just clocked .... take over the world how shocked one twerk at a time haha u killed me

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Hang on lol just clocked .... take over the world how shocked one twerk at a time haha u killed me

Yes! 1 twerk at a time! Omg! Lala! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol zero Chills .... the thing is in a club u won’t notice her face .... and this is with full on makeup ... morning after shenanigans
grin STAY WOKE

I feel for men! grin stay woke you say! Na this chick be 'Eyes wide shut and legs wide open' grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

I feel for men! grin stay woke you say! Na this chick be 'Eyes wide shut and legs wide open' grin grin grin

cry cry cry grin grin grin grin been drinking wine ohhh lawd ...u r craking me up ....

@ bolded hopefully there’s a kitty between

2 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

cry cry cry grin grin grin grin been drinking wine ohhh lawd ...u r craking me up ....

@ bolded hopefully there’s a kitty between

At bolded! I meant The Men! grin Na his eyes shut and him legs wide open grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:37am On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

At bolded! I meant The Men! grin Na his eyes shut and him legs wide open grin
Haha grin

Going to sleep now, catch u later ... dont stay up too late wink
Night kiss
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha grin

Going to sleep now, catch u later ... dont stay up too late wink
Night kiss

Sweet dreams babe kiss

I'm gone now cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2017
Can't allow such on my bed and my bedspread. undecided
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:02am On Dec 26, 2017
& lala did not ban d poster cheesy he too likes stuffs like this

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2017
And some persons will like her o

2 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by fellowman: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2017
plastic surgery chicks everywhere
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 7:36am On Dec 26, 2017
Is this real or surgical? To doggystyle this kind ass go make sense o gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2017
POO FACTORY

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2017
KingLennon:
Is this real or surgical? To doggystyle this kind ass go make sense o gringrin
U NO WAN REPENT
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by slimay(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2017
Damn....seriosly?
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Kingsley10000:
U NO WAN REPENT
2018 i go repent gringrin
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 9:46am On Dec 26, 2017
KingLennon:

2018 i go repent gringrin
So seriously,u go fit strife this bae if you have the opportunity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Goes Mad After Sex With Rich Man In A Hotel In Delta, Strips Herself Nude / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.