Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (74588 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Living And Studying In India- Serious Contributions Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Professor554: 11:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
binaflexia:

Thanks for the info.
Have you done your interview?

Yeah
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by binaflexia: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Professor554:

Yeah

How did it go and what questions where you asked?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Professor554: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2016
binaflexia:

How did it go and what questions where you asked?

There are possibilities of an interview because I witnessed it when they asked one guy to come back after 3 days for an interview but I don't know maybe he paid the other processing fee of 27k or so. But for me, I did not do any interview. Just gave the man my documents, he went through them, gave me a paper which I filled, it was for legalization, then he submitted the paper, then they sent another paper back again stating how much my bill was, it was 61050 . Then I paid, he gathered my documents along with the money and submitted. I waited for like 10mins, they sent a paper back which was for my visa pick up. That was all. Don't forget to get a sponsorship letter signed by your sponsor. The name of your sponsor should be thesame with the one on your bank statement.

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by binaflexia: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Professor554:

There are possibilities of an interview because I witnessed it when they asked one guy to come back after 3 days for an interview but I don't know maybe he paid the other processing fee of 27k or so. But for me, I did not do any interview. Just gave the man my documents, he went through them, gave me a paper which I filled, it was for legalization, then he submitted the paper, then they sent another paper back again stating how much my bill was, it was 61050 . Then I paid, he gathered my documents along with the money and submitted. I waited for like 10mins, they sent a paper back which was for my visa pick up. That was all. Don't forget to get a sponsorship letter signed by your sponsor. The name of your sponsor should be thesame with the one on your bank statement.

Thank you very much, for taking the time to explain
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by binaflexia: 12:37am On Oct 26, 2016
Professor554:

Hey bro
Are you already in Russia?
Do the Russian embassy accept HIV certificate from any hospital or they are specific like in the case of medical insurance.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Professor554: 6:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
binaflexia:

Hey bro
Are you already in Russia?
Do the Russian embassy accept HIV certificate from any hospital or they are specific like in the case of medical insurance.

Since. Its really cold here. No only from government hospitals not private
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by safer23(m): 12:36am On Oct 29, 2016
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by homeboy232(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2017
safer23:
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
affordable country? Russia federation , depends on the cities , universities and medium of teaching ..
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by naturalmikky(m): 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hello house!
I got an admission in Estonia and i was trying to get to Russia through a tourist visa so as to apply for my long stay visa in Estonia. Does anyone have any ideas if a tourist visa will work?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by beekay232323: 5:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Abeg all this info no bam about russia
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
!

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by michael3712: 1:42am On Mar 14, 2018
Mr man no skin head or racist in Russia, I have been here for about 2 years no experience of that

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ThePianoGuy: 6:26am On May 02, 2018
michael3712:
Mr man no skin head or racist in Russia, I have been here for about 2 years no experience of that
people in Nigeria keep saying false information about countries they have never visited

2 Likes

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ThePianoGuy: 6:27am On May 02, 2018
AbuchiDavid:
Hey everyone here!

Biko this thread shouldn't be allowed to die like this.

I was trying to visit America and come back before September 2018. I actually slated my trip for March to return by June so I could have time to process my Russian trip. But unfortunately I gave up every arrangement of my American visit after I asked my questions on the American thread and got enough directions on what to do.

However, I will be applying my admission to Russia for the 2018 intake. Anyone here going to study in Russia during the September intake? I will be going to Perm, Perm Krai to study at Perm State University. Anyone here going to the same city? And please, what are the situations of racism and skin heads in Russia currently?
Russia is good to study but mind you no jobs o
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 02, 2018
Hello pat123 o6DwB2
pat123:
Pls,I need someone who is living or had lived and studied in Russia to tell me how the place is like for Nigerians.I'm intending to go there for a year preparatory course that will grant me admission for their masters programme.Any viable contribution on life as students,job availability to substain and any other opportunities ?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by errolvladt: 11:19am On May 12, 2018
The Russian embassy Abuja recently has been issuing visas. There's a new consular officer there and the woman has been extremely nice.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Squirrel01: 8:19pm On May 16, 2018
errolvladt:
The Russian embassy Abuja recently has been issuing visas. There's a new consular officer there and the woman has been extremely nice.

is Ndlea still require for Student visa!?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Nobody: 3:36am On May 17, 2018
Squirrel01:

is Ndlea still require for Student visa!?

As I heard, it is not required anymore.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by cutieme(m): 10:31am On May 18, 2018
michael3712:
Is it true that no job there?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by OCHERAY(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2018
michael3712:

Hello.... Sorry please I will like to school in Russia..can you recommend any school or city that is affordable
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Squirrel01: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
OCHERAY:

Hello.... Sorry please I will like to school in Russia..can you recommend any school or city that is affordable

Try Siberian university of consumer cooperation
It's cheap and very affordable .
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by OCHERAY(m): 7:34am On Jun 19, 2018
Squirrel01:

Try Siberian university of consumer cooperation It's cheap and very affordable .
okay thanks
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Jefferson180: 2:47pm On Nov 23, 2018
Please I have an interview on the 28th of this month, at the Russian embassy, for study visa, I want to know the possible questions that will be asked, I choose computer science in Arkhangelsk
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ugwuokey(m): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2019
Please for the account statement, must your sponsor be related to you? And like how much should be in the account.
Professor554:

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by tony5(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2019
Happy New Year Family And Friends, I Believe This Trend Should Help Students Heading To Russia For Studies. For Those Of Us That Are Already Studying In Russia,please With The Name Of God, Let's Keep Updating The Latest Happening Regarding Admission Into Russian Universities. I Pray We Will All Get To Our Destinations Safely.Cc;Proffessor554,Ugwuokey,jefferson180,micheal3712, Abuchidavid
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Olamideplants1: 10:05am On Jun 01, 2019
House pls what are the lastest requirement for study Russia visa in Nigeria embassy , 2 does the Lagos Russia embassy issued visa
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
homeboy232:
affordable country? Russia federation , depends on the cities , universities and medium of teaching ..
Hello bro please i need your help, i want to study medicine in Russia and i don’t know how to go about it. All the school numbers i hv been calling, they keep speaking Russian language which i don’t even understand. Please i will send you a pm sir
Thanks
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by ferrariLaferrari: 2:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Please anybody here already schooling in Russia should halp a brother.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by emmy4Gold: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
ferrariLaferrari:
Please anybody here already schooling in Russia should halp a brother.
Hi @ FerrariLaferri I believe you can do the search urself. Just make use of Google properly. go to the official website of your desire school and remember to always end it with /en
this will take you to the English translation of the school website.

I would suggest you try Tomsk State University. they have good medical courses.
but i am not sure if they teach in English or not

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

E-passport Renewal/extension / The 10 Most Expensive Private Jets In The World And Their Owners / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.