Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized (11503 Views)

Damian Lawani's House Vandalized 3 Weeks After Gunmen Attacked Residence (pics) / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri After President Buhari's Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by selfmade22: 9:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Sunshyne200:
This is so unfortunate that when we are celebrating Christmas, the soldiers are putting their lives in line to ensure we have a seamless celebration.

They gave their nights so we could sleep.
They gave their lives that we may live comfortably.
They deserve our respect.

#respectsoldiers
respect ko respect ni, when dey were shooting unarmed innocent citizens and forcefully collect cash from motorists !
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by bossrillboss: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2017
technically defeated niqqas still causing alot of damages.I hail this government oooo.Mtchewwwwwww
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by iskaya(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2017
God help our people
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by stanech: 10:22am On Dec 26, 2017
mynd44 where are u are ?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by jrusky(m): 11:08am On Dec 26, 2017
And shekau is cripple
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by Sunshyne200(m): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
selfmade22:
respect ko respect ni, when dey were shooting unarmed innocent citizens and forcefully collect cash from motorists !

I was in that environment, and I can say categorically that you are wrong in your assumptions.

Because a few civilians do blood money and yahoo yahoo, does it make all the civilians corrupt and unredeemable?

You can't tag they all corrupt because of an action of a few, and refuse to tag them gallant as a result of actions of majority.
Lt Col. Abu-Ali
1500 70RRC
Capt Chibudem

Etc these are sacrifices, appreciate them.

#peace
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by herich(m): 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sunshyne200:
This is so unfortunate that when we are celebrating Christmas, the soldiers are putting their lives in line to ensure we have a seamless celebration.

They gave their nights so we could sleep.
They gave their lives that we may live comfortably.
They deserve our respect.

#respectsoldiers
Is what they're paid for.
Don't make it sound it's a free service.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by Sunshyne200(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
herich:
Is what they're paid for. Don't make it sound it's a free service.
How much is the worth of a human life and how much are they paid. Do the math and tell me whether it's a Sacrifice or a Job Description.
All you need do was say Thank You.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by herich(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sunshyne200:

How much is the worth of a human life and how much are they paid.
Do the math and tell me whether it's a Sacrifice or a Job Description.

All you need do was say Thank You.

You can join them, no one cares.
No one is/was forced to join them
They ain't still giving a free service.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by Sunshyne200(m): 2:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
herich:

You can join them, no one cares. No one is/was forced to join them They ain't still giving a free service.

They are doing it for the love of humanity and nation at large. What have you done for these two?
FYI, I am a serving military personnel. And I am doing it for the nation and humanity. God bless you.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by herich(m): 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sunshyne200:

They are doing it for the love of humanity and nation at large.
What have you done for these two?

FYI, I am a serving military personnel.
And I am doing it for the nation and humanity.
God bless you.
Oga, whatever you do(good) you does it for your own image and image of your institution.
Leave that humanity of yours.
You guys are the most Inhumane.... Don't even go that side please.... Before you start making mockery of yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Maiduguri, Houses Torched, Vehicles Vandalized by Bsingle(m): 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
May God help us in this naija.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Fire Teargas, Injure Protesting AAC/TakeItBack Members (Photos) / Compare Gej's Cv With Buhari's Cv Here! / APC Registration: Doubts Over Lawyer’s Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.