Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,393 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (69124 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by viviangist: 10:55am On Dec 26, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Shared with caption ..

It's easy to get caught up in the work we do that we forget to take a break. 
Please rest oooo. 
So we can enjoy #2018 together in good health How are you spending the #Christmas holiday?

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/ramsey-nouah-shows-off-his-customized-range-rover-picture/

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by biacan(f): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Fine boy he looks more handsome...... is that man his driver........?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by lokobyforch(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Fine boi... hard work pays, with his good looks he still had to work hard.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by dollyjoy(f): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2017
My one time crush. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
Are you interested in dating his driver?

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by HallaDaTruth: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2017
I saw him queue up for fuel in our area, e never reach his turn

9 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by biacan(f): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Are you interested in dating his driver?
No I'm interested in dating ramsy himself

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
No I'm interested in dating ramsy himself
Wake up from your dreams, It's 26th of December

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2017
congratulate bro after many years hardwork pays.....Now one 16year old will want to drive the same car in space of 2 months....Then result to rituals.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Threebear(m): 11:30am On Dec 26, 2017
To think he just turned 47 ,still he is yet to have sense.
What's the show off for, to show us you have range, a car that even runs Girls that started prostitution Six months ago, drive around?
Get sense old Noah and start acting your age.

18 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Flashh: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
^^^

You are very stúpid.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by kelvyn7: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Readonee35L(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
What's the show off for, to show us you have range, a car that even runs Girls that started prostitution Six months ago, drive around?

All I see is jealousy in your post.
What's the issue or big deal in snapping in front of one's car.
How is it show off?
If he snaps in a normal environment you'd still say he's broke and say where are his cars .

And I'm still wondering the kind of pŕick a runs girl will fùck to buy over 17million 2012 Range Rover vogue biography. Only few runs girl's can do that. So kindly think of a better lie next time.

Just keep your hate and work hard so you can buy your own range rover.

111 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Cholls(m): 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
my brother where im get d money.....just asking o
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by FrenchWay: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
This guy fine well well that year. Majid and Vicker jux come pursue am go back to im village for Lag.

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by 12345baba(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
God for no make u human being. I pray he dissolves you to poison in a bottle.

10 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Simulator(m): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
Badbelle group of companies.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by ritababe(f): 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ramsey my love.
Merry Christmas nairalanders.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by BruncleZuma: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Where the customisation?

Nibo!!!??

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by blowjob: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
WE DON SEE AM... angry.POVERTY MENTALITÄT angry angryNEXT. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Seen. All the best to him.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Settingz321(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
I love ramson like mad

3 months old infinix Note 4 for sale
Asking price 42k
Still very clean and working perfect

Location Abeokuta
Contact O7O 33266193

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by ChykeBivins(m): 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
I'm happy you said prostitution..Right there is where his acquisition has more value. The caption may be wrong. Just celebrate hardworking instead of hating..Meanwhile age is just a number..

13 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by DrToche: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
nice
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by spafu(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
biacan:
No, he can't be his driver, he is one of those guys selling recharge cards who decided to job in to pho in case somebody go want look for him to give him foodstuffs and scholarship like that small boy! Doesn't he look cute?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by slawomir: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
erifeoluwasimi:
congratulate bro after many years hardwork pays.....Now one 16year old will want to drive the same car in space of 2 months....Then result to rituals.
oga relax
how are you sure say Ramsey nor plus he life(ritual)
or he nor dey push drugs
see ehnnn
all these celebrities ehnnn
most of them na im run yahoo pass o

in fact na them yahoo dey sure for

because them don already get small money
so them fit bleed for their clients first then by the time their clients bleed back then he go be excess money

3 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ramsey is just 47...me in my 30's yet I'm looking like I am older. cry cry

Ramsey show me the way o

6 Likes

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by anyimontana(m): 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Flashh:
^^^

You are very stúpid.
bros,why d tin come pain u like dis na..
How God won take bless u?
That's if u believe in that name
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by designVATExcel: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
This guy doesn't age eh
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by ddapoo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
ritababe:
Ramsey my love.
Merry Christmas nairalanders.
auntie without sense
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by chijioke17(m): 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Bia, op, there is a difference between a customized car and a car with a customised plate number, this right here is the latter, not what you put it up to be. Anthony Joshua's range rover is a customized range rover. The difference is that when it is a customized car, the owner sends his own specifications to the automaker or modifies the default specs with some of his own choosing. And in Ramsey Noah's case, it's a mass produced range rover with a customised plate number.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by VictorEkwere: 2:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
Learn to appreciate peoples achievement so that your own may also come to pass

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye Undergoes Eye Surgery / 11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.