Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (69133 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Customized Range Rover Sports (PHOTO) / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / "Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Not customised.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Threebear(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
BagWay:
u a hater
go fuc yourself
broke ass niggi
I don't Bleep myself, plenty beeches on my DM and I aint broke.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Shosvegas(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Are you interested in dating his driver?

Loooooooooooolzzzzzzzzzzz grin grin grin grin

Over to you madam.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by highchief1: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
dollyjoy:
My one time crush. grin
until u crashed
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by highchief1: 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
FrenchWay:
This guy fine well well that year. Majid and Vicker jux come pursue am go back to im village for Lag.
mugu did olu Jacobs pursue Pete edochie?d two dirty guys u called are not half handsome like Ramsey he just decided to chill out.his mates all left where's Emeka Ike
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by highchief1: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
prince3009:
Ramsey is just 47...me in my 30's yet I'm looking like I am older. cry cry

Ramsey show me the way o
ur ugly parents have killed u.ask ur dad y he married your mum
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by enomakos(m): 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nice ride
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by oyoofong(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
I will show off my customized food �

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by tizzle(m): 5:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Customized plate number u mean? E easy to customize range?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by coputa(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
chijioke17:
Bia, op, there is a difference between a customized car and a car with a customised plate number, this right here is the latter, not what you put it up to be. Anthony Joshua's range rover is a customized range rover. The difference is that when it is a customized car, the owner sends his own specifications to the automaker or modifies the default specs with some of his own choosing. And in Ramsey Noah's case, it's a mass produced range rover with a customised plate number.
Mr.Lecturer,Kudos for opening my eyes.When you go customize your bicycle..please invite me o.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by coputa(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
oyoofong:
I will show off my customized food �
You are eating alone.Is it not your mates that are feeding people in Facebook and nairaland.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by LeJeun3: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
chijioke17:

Oga,please just browse it online and see the difference yourself, besides, I'm opportuned to have a friend who is a car dealer, so I've seen all 3 first hand and also read about it online to know.

On second thought, no worry,hold on to your knowledge and let me hold on to mine

HSE, SE and Autobiography are trim levels........

However, from my own observation. That range Rover is a facelift (2012 autobiography body kit) from 2005 to as much as 2009. I haven't seen the interior, however the front grill LandRover batch is missing which is common with the after market facelift grills.

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erico2k2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
To think he just turned 47 ,still he is yet to have sense.
What's the show off for, to show us you have range, a car that even runs Girls that started prostitution Six months ago, drive around?
Get sense old Noah and start acting your age.
Bross, today someone put same car 2017 for sale here @ N78 Million, so know how U dey talk
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erico2k2(m): 5:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
chijioke17:

Bros,this is not a vogue,neither is it a biography, it's a hse, vogue is a different line from biography, which is also different from HSE. It's like you calling a car Toyota Camry corolla
grin grin grin its def a Vogue
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Reeberry: 5:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
anyimontana:
bros,why d tin come pain u like dis na..
How God won take bless u?
That's if u believe in that name
You are dumb.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by LeJeun3: 6:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
erico2k2:

grin grin grin its def a Vogue

It might not be a vogue....!

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erico2k2(m): 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
LeJeun3:

It might not be a vogue....!

There is a giveaway why I said it was a Vogue, have a loook at the Daylight running light, there are three, the sport has two, Im talking the one close to the indicator
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by LeJeun3: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
erico2k2:

There is a giveaway why I said it was a Vogue, have a loook at the Daylight running light, there are three, the sport has two, Im talking the one close to the indicator

It's a facelift....

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erico2k2(m): 6:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
LeJeun3:

It's a facelift....

face lift of? RRS?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by chijioke17(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
coputa:
Mr.Lecturer,Kudos for opening my eyes.When you go customize your bicycle..please invite me o.
I customise my bicycle to keke napep o,I wan customise am enter gwagon next�
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by 360command: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Readonee35L:

All I see is jealousy in your post.
What's the issue or big deal in snapping in front of one's car.
How is it show off?
If he snaps in a normal environment you'd still say he's broke and say where are his cars .

And I'm still wondering the kind of pŕick a runs girl will fùck to buy over 17million 2012 Range Rover vogue biography. Only few runs girl's can do that. So kindly think of a better lie next time.

Just keep your hate and work hard so you can buy your own range rover.

guy, I get you.. You are truly right, only few runs girls can do that.. I have seen a rich man buy a house(duplex) for a runs girl in Nigeria . Never underestimate T0To.

To some rich men(legit or no legit), money is paper...

Don't take this quote personally, just acknowledging what you have written to be true.. Merry Christmas..
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Witnes: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Any person show off achievements on social media na pikin,,,Dagote, otedola, adenuga and d rest of them 4 don speed slow d internet with wealth
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by anyimontana(m): 7:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Reeberry:
You are dumb.
just like ur late father
Except he's late
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by LeJeun3: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
erico2k2:

face lift of? RRS?

Range Rover, the 2001-2009 can be facelifted variably to achieve the 2012 autobiography look.

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by erico2k2(m): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
LeJeun3:

Range Rover, the 2001-2009 can be facelifted variably to achieve the 2012 autobiography look.

Thats what I was trying to tell you, the 2012 Autobiography has just two daylight, this has three !
check the two pics and spot the difference one is for RR Vogue the other is for RRS

Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Obdk: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Readonee35L:

How is it show off?
If he snaps in a normal environment you'd still say he's broke and say where are his cars .

And I'm still wondering the kind of pŕick a runs girl will fùck to buy over 17million 2012 Range Rover vogue biography. Only few runs girl's can do that. So kindly think of a better lie next time.

runs girls dey buy house for lekki. go ask toke makinwa.

runs girls dey buy hand bag 3million.

runs girls re independent women. aka Olosho hardworking slay mama...
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Obdk: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Readonee35L:

How is it show off?

runs girls dey buy house for lekki. go ask toke makinwa.

runs girls dey buy hand bag 3million.

runs girls re independent women. aka Olosho hardworking slay mama...
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by ibinaboonline: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
His good looks come second. The guy take brains join. Very brilliant dude. By d way, I wonder how his friendship with the Ibru kids went?
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Reeberry: 10:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
anyimontana:
just like ur late father
Except he's late
You are still dumb as dumb like your late father and the one alive.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by anyimontana(m): 10:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Reeberry:
You are still dumb as dumb like your late father and the one alive.
kid spotted..
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by Reeberry: 10:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
anyimontana:
kid spotted..
Fool spotted.
Re: Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured by LeJeun3: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
erico2k2:

Thats what I was trying to tell you, the 2012 Autobiography has just two daylight, this has three !
check the two pics and spot the difference one is for RR Vogue the other is for RRS

You still don't get my point....
The light is for a vogue doesn't mean it's a vogue. I can replace 1st pic, with second pic.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Times FALZ Shot At SIMI But Didn't Hit The Goal Post - Meme Collection / Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Meet Wizkid's Children And Baby Mamas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.