Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items (17910 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by davo80(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
YULETIDE GESTURE: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m, Food Items

THE PRESIDENT OF THE OMEGA FIRE MINISTRIES (OFM) WORLDWIDE, APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN, HAS URGED CHRISTIANS TO FOLLOW THE LEAD OF CHRIST AND BE VESSELS OF HELP TO THOSE AROUND THEM.

Speaking at the ministry’s 2017 Christmas Carol Service during which he dazzled his church members and staff with huge cash gifts and food items, the ‘Oracle of God’ stated that; “because God gave us the greatest gifts of all, Jesus Christ, the Christmas season is a time to give to those in need.”

THE MAN OF GOD, DURING THE PROGRAMME, TAUGHT THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS AND HOW IT CAN BE USED TO BENEFIT OTHERS.

APOSTLE SULEMAN ALSO USED THE OPPORTUNITY OF THE OCCASION TO CORRECT THE WIDELY SPREAD CLICHE OF REFERRING TO CHRISTMAS AS ‘XMAS’ STATING THAT ‘IT IS A DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO REMOVE CHRIST FROM THE PICTURE OF THE SEASON’.

LATER, WITH HIS WIFE, DR. LIZZY, THEY SHARED 200 BAGS OF RICE AND CASH ESTIMATED AT N11M (ELEVEN MILLION NAIRA) TO WORKERS IN THE CHURCH AND MEMBERS OF STAFF.

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2017/12/yuletide-gesture-apostle-suleman-gifts-church-workers-staff-n11m-food-items/

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by TributeLifeStyl: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Freeze where are you o

8 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by psucc(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
I hate the way some Nigerian Pastors behave. Even when they read the bible and preach/interpret the passage, they still contravene its provisions.

Must he gift publicly or do so where witnesses will carry the news home?

Modified
The level of quotes, some seasoned with insults for this Christmas because of this post is amazing. I am not surprised that Nigeria is where it is because once a leader you are always right.

But it is not true.

16 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Apostle Sule!
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by money121(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Teniola2000: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by lekanation(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
receiving out of our tithes... pastors and lies be like garri and groundnut

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by pauljumbo: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Give
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Heywhizzy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nice..Though I won't be surprised if the staff pay the money back to the church as first fruit or dangerous seed

7 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Need to be a worker in God's vineyard... smiley

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by danchuzzy(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
And this is a problem now...

Shebi there's no more fuel scarcity or hike in transport fares undecided
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Standardcosting(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
K
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by IMASTEX: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Celebration continue
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Rebuke: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:
I hate the way some Nigerian Pastors behave. Even when they read the bible and preach/interpret the passage, they still contravene its provisions.

undecided

Later na Una go still dey complain say pastor dem no dey help d less privileged........

Whereas, itz jxt bcus itz hasn't been publicised.....

Weda yhu give privately or secretly, what matters is d intention behind d giving. And God alone knows that Cus he sees deeper within.

Bishop David Oyedepo for instance, has done a lot of charity works unannounced.

Well, who cares? If God isn't complaining who ar yhu to complain? Park well.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by sirugos(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

which one did u give, public or privately ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by IYADARA(f): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dear Lord, open my eyes to see who to genuinely bless this season...

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by mastermaestro(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

If they don't let the world know, it's folks like you that would join that social media misfit to criticize pastors for doing nothing for the poor.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by paulchineduN(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
F
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by slawomir: 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
ok
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Lighthammer(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
And now some unscruplous and wisdom devoid earthlings will be spewing trash
i know they wont like this
good gesture man of God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by grin88(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by NEIGHBOUR(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
davo80:

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2017/12/yuletide-gesture-apostle-suleman-gifts-church-workers-staff-n11m-food-items/

If investigated, Apostle must be looking at a very well endowed woman with the way he did his face!!!

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Tugsramm(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
TributeLifeStyl:
Freeze where are you o
u don start
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by JuanJO(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
I still respect Dis man, at least he is one among d givers

3 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by MufasaRebirth: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pics of him sharing the 11 million or sad

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by dahunsy(f): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

Why didn't Christ feed the multitude in secret or perform all the miracles recorded in the holy Bible in the secret....some people will just open their mouth and ooze out generational stupidness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by paulchineduN(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
See ur life? A hypocrite indeed.

psucc:

2 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by emeijeh(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

Shut up there!

You that is giving secretly, how many lives have you affected positively.

Respect this man of God, because his ministry is doing well.

Lest I forget....

psucc come closer let me tell you something.

Just come

9 Likes

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Enmas078(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
si?
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by olusola200: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
Its not a big deal
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by CandidSeeker(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dividends of Freeze & Otobo issues.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by jonathan111: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

Huh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crash Of Okotie’s 2nd Marriage: We’re Shocked, Sad – Church Members, Celebrities / Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.