Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' (1315 Views)

Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today / "This Bastard Snake Passed My In-Law's Leg And Entered My Shop" - Lady / Pictures Of A Big Python That Was Killed In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
I want to spice up your day,cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, Dominique, obinoscopy, ishilove everybody please push to fp make people laugh

Here are funny pics of when your mother in law visits.

1) when your wife does not know how to tell you her mum is coming to stay for 3 weeks, so she decides to wriggle her bum for you first , you are like

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Keep it coming
Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Then she starts telling you about how her mum has not visited for some time now and she misses her, you are like 'chai! I done enter one chance'

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Then Your mother in law shows with 50kg palm oil, 15 tubers of yam plus plantain...see groove

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Then you see your father in law plus 3 of your brother in laws

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Your brother in law who you dey beef now says 'brother hope you have beers in the fridge' you are like

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Your dad in law tells you about the house he is building, and how the remaining son in laws have contributed

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by rottennaija(m): 2:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
How you walk in to your tastily furnished parlor filled with your in laws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
When you are admiring your wife's ass and you suddenly discover it's your mother in law

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by coolebux(m): 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Once you propose to any girl, you've started owing their family money grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
When you over hear your mother in law telling your wife ' I must hear your sex moan this night from my room' , and you start warming up

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
When you get home from work and you see your brother in law with his babe, and he says 'that is our house boy' you are like 'it has finished patapata'

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
When your brother in law who had been yabbing you choses the room with no net, him own don done, mosquitoes remain his case

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
How you look after dropping your in laws at the park

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by blessedvisky(m): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol.... Nice memes
Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 5:33am On Dec 27, 2017
When you see your brother in law using your toothbrush

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 5:57am On Dec 27, 2017
When your sister in law wriggles her tight ass past, and your trying hard not to look

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 6:06am On Dec 27, 2017
When your mum in law tells you that your wife will come spend some days with her

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 5:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
dad in law: how old are you?

me: am 34

dad in law: when i was your age i was already 40

me:

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
How your brother in law looks at you when he knows you just had s.ex with his sister

1 Share

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 7:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
When you had been warming up for seX since morning, night at last and your wife choses to sleep in her mum's room

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2017
When you are crying jeje because you just finished your account trying to impress your in laws and your mum in law enters and says she's going the next day and she wants flight money , kuku kill me

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
When at last you thought they'd all gone to sleep, and your mum in law enters

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by Oblongata: 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2017
After 5 bottles of beer you decide to sleep, and your mum in law comes to call you for night vigil

Re: Pictures Of 'When Your Mother In Law Visits' by timawoku(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2017
Oga lalasticlala this is fp worthy abeg

Cc: mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Best Attitude To Display Outside Your Home / What Is More Important Than Trophies - Antonio Conte / Cctv Installer/technician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.