Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18389 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 9:17am On Apr 06, 2010
@Krayola

Sent you an amended version.

Feel free to say what you want, I am not about to get drawn into a "beef" as some of us have something else to do in real life. cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 9:34am On Apr 06, 2010
chiogo i cant even hate on u. you know you are my sweet potatoe. kiss kiss kisslmao
fl gators, dont worry u can sleep in my bed tonite, i will send chiogo to her sistas house tonite. grin grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 2:56am On Apr 07, 2010
ofoka mehn ive listend to the beats mehn
I 4 like that monster one well well oh. . . buh ionno if I hav 2 choos 4rm these 1s, ill haav 2 choos the 5th one, but I like hardcore beats with correct the drums sounding wellas. . . if u grab what im sayin

@ Krayola u no dey crious at all. . . mehn na so soo run around mahn dey do 4 beat now. . . y cant we jus use one instrumental. .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 07, 2010
ofokaofoki:

chiogo i cant even hate on u. you know you are my sweet potatoe. kiss kiss kisslmao
fl gators, dont worry u can sleep in my bed tonite, i will send chiogo to her sistas house tonite. grin grin
ewwww, with all that your kraw kraw lol sad
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2010
lol fl gators you are a crazy girl, say amen.

grin
streetwize:

ofoka mehn ive listend to the beats mehn
I 4 like that monster one well well oh. . . buh ionno if I hav 2 choos 4rm these 1s, ill haav 2 choos the 5th one, but I like hardcore beats

ok i will export the 5th beat and send u the full version today . chamotex has chosen the 2nd beat , so remaining 7
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 9:21am On Apr 07, 2010
U guys are already sharin' and pickin' beats??!! shocked
Seem some of us dont qualify for 'em, right?
Or it's like a national contract, be in a caucus of d rulin' party or gotta kno
smbody who knows smbody who knows smbody in government to get one??

Na wa ooo.

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 11:32am On Apr 07, 2010
Ofoka, I don download the beats but I never hear them. Make this hang leave me first
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 6:16pm On Apr 07, 2010
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 6:23pm On Apr 07, 2010
oh yeah. . . i should have posted it in this thread. I'll move it here
my bad
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 6:24pm On Apr 07, 2010
Krayola:

Aight . . . this is that track elrazur did with my little additions. I had to do all kinds of patchwork so u guys kinda have to use your imagination to picture what the final version will sound like. Please remember this is all very rough stuff. We still have to rerecord everything from scratch so this is just to get ideas from y'all and tell us what is just plain wack and has got to go. Please be both honest and sincere.

My verse is totally off topic as far as his verse is concerned (and is the 1st time i've ever written or spit anything on this kinda tip  grin ) but I have an idea for the third verse that should hopefully hold it all together. I did my half of the first "chorus", and faked a different voice for elrazur's half so u guys just have an idea of how i'm thinking it. The lyrics I said for his half was just stuff i made up on the spot so part of it is mumbling. Remember this is all patch-work and probably sounds nothing like the final track will. The beat skips at the start of the second verse and may throw u off but I think u can get by. I had to copy and paste the beat cause it wasn't long enough. Remember o. .  this is rough stuff and we need ideas. .  PLEASE OFFER IDEAS!! It's amazing what several people working together can come up with.

http://www.plunder.com/na-u-get-your-mouth-mp3-download-a8f132891b.htm

ElRazur:

Did you double your vocals?
haha. No take shayo kill urself because Arsenal lost o.  grin

Yeah I did double it. I almost always do . . . but i keep the second one very low so u can hardly hear it. I just use it to make my leads sound more full. SOme of the adlibs are even a lil too loud and kinda tacky but i'll fix it on the final stuff. I just wanted to post sumn so everyone has an idea of what is goin on.

WHen are the other guys goin to start postin their stuff?  

ElRazur:

I hope your pastor is registered on this forum! Lol. grin

haha. The guy go chase me with shotgun!!

ElRazur:

On rewind and loving it. I liked the MJ and backsliding reference. cool cool

haha   MJ na bad guy na.  wink
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 6:25pm On Apr 07, 2010
[size=16pt]PLEASE SUGGEST WAYS TO MAKE IT BETTER.[/size] Thats the point. . . tell us what you DON'T like
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2010
Good work on the vocals. I try to do that, but for some reason it skipped my mind lol.

I think the vocals are really good in my opinion and heck, the MJ reference should most likely make the final cut.

As it stand, there is no organisation and everyone seem to be doing their own thing - even though the idea is all about working together etc.

I have some ideas on what the vocals should be like and will post them up to you tonight.

Also, how may tracks are you working on? I do not want to overwhelm you man as I am of the belief you are getting tracks here and there. Also, some people may feel you are getting special treatment lol. Personally, I will suggest we get more rappers with Pidgin lingo speaks as this would represent Nigeria influenced speak.

A few people who promised to contribute in the begining are yet to come in, or have you received any written lyrics for example?

@Chamotex, if you are reading this, I have a few beats for you, but again Uni and placement is taking all my time but we may have to make time at some point.

Also, as a unified standard, perhaps we can all work with a single format of DAW? This may perhaps allow proper mixing and what not.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
Wow, nice! The second Krayola verse is so on point. I like the melody in that hook part. But abeg make una cut that ElRazur verse. Put someone else or make Kray just do the whole thing
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2010
Genuflect:

Wow, nice! The second Krayola verse is so on point. I like the melody in that hook part. But abeg make una cut that ElRazur verse. Put someone else or make Kray just do the whole thing

I have no problem removing my part. It was a concept and I am not fronting that I am a rapper. It says on the original download that I was messing about etc. cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ genuflect thanks mehn. I like Elrazur's verse. I just think he falls off a lil bit towards the end when he ran out of breath, but it'll be fine by the final cut. The lyrics aren't elaborate but his delivery and demeanor are convincing IMO. Remember most people aren't hip hop junkies and aren't listening for all those little technicalities that we pay attention to. The third verse should bring it all together and hopefully u will be feeling it more then. But I can't do the whole song myself. I don't have that much to say grin .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 7:11pm On Apr 07, 2010
Kray, it's not even the lyrics that I'm talking about, it's more of the way the verse sounds; delivery I guess. Anyways, I'm just stating my honest opinion since y'all asked for it. Or maybe the final outcome would sound much better
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 7:18pm On Apr 07, 2010
GeeFlex, please write a verse, I will forward the back track to you. I'm sure you and krayola can do a better job. The idea of concept is to play around and do something different in the process.

Please let me have your email if you want, better still krayola can send it to you.

Cool yeah?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2010
Elrazur why don't u just redo ur verse? If Genuflect wants to be on it he can do the third verse and we'll change the hook. U can just write something on the same tip as my verse or I can just write some new stuff for whatever u guys come up with.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2010
Lol. I am not sure I can match the levels of you guys.

Yeah will try and do some stuff, but it may take time. Music making is starting to over take my Uni work - something I vowed I will not allow. grin

If there is no rush to get the track out, then yeah.

PS
Back indoors now. smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2010
Gflex, no hard feelings man. I am open to criticism and for the sake of working together, I am flexible and can change things around. That is the joy of working together. Please feel free to record a verse.

My only gripe is that tracks list may be unbalanced - i.e Krayola and Gflex on too many tracks? People need to starting showing us some stuff.

@All

Can anyone here sing fuji? Or some naija style hook.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2010
there's no rush o. Whenever u can spit it is fine. Just keep manufacturing those beats sha.   wink

ElRazur:

Can anyone here sing fuji? Or some naija style hook.

I'm also desperately In need of a naija singer. If anyone knows any in the Toronto area please holla @ your boy. If I sing insects and small animals dey die  grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2010
Krayola, got some chick on YIM asking about you. I think she knows one lady like that. Remember the video "love me jeje love me tender"? The lady who sang the chorus? Yeah that lady goes to her church, dunno if she can hook you up or something but will try and ask for you sha.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2010
ElRazur, Krayola

Can I jump on that track? grin grin grin
Mon gbadun e
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2010
Home boy, you dey always dey show face when am in bed lol.

If you get krayola for YIM, e get the back tracks for hand, ask am. Alternatively, I go send am to you tmrw, but you may need to come online say by 8pm or so please. smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2010
^^^^ Ok no yawa
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 11:08pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ chamotex what's your ymail?

@ elrazur. Can u Please rearrange the beat so it has an 8 bar intro (could be the same as the chorus. . Just a lead into the verses), three verses, but a four bar bridge between the second hook and the start of the third verse.  The beat U sent me has no room left and I even had to do gbanjo to get my verse to fit.

This way we have a fresh beat to work with and room for every body to do their stuff.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2010
Okay will do so asap. grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by lalaboi(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2010
Meeeehn . . if we can mash up tracks like this. . . then all the artistes on the mixtape can do a collabo then!. . . a song and everyone has 4 - 6 bars each. . .
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2010
@genuflect
check your facebook inbox, i sent u the full beat (destroy the destroyer)! with an intro and a variation.
u have to murder that beat o
if u dont murder it  u no go get beat from me again o. str8 murder , ensure that no autopsy can be done.! grin

if u would like some dirty south snare rolls on 4 bars interval let me know sharply.

only sauron hasnt shown us anything , i will give sauron 37 beats if he turns out to be lyrically sound,
sauron u dey fall my hand . ibime has shown class & level, why u dey dull the whole world now sauron!??
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by JoeGaruba: 1:17am On Apr 09, 2010
Nice try. I'd still keep my day job if I were you. Voice training could help.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 1:58am On Apr 09, 2010
JoeGaruba:

Nice try. I'd still keep my day job if I were you. Voice training could help.

Dude go and sit down.
Who told you anyone wanna leave their day job for anything.
This is just for fun . . . and if you cant handle that . . . . . . . . . . go to bed.

Some people take things too serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

World Class Musical Vidoe Shot With Samsung Galaxy Note S3 By Dyoungstar / Timaya - 'Dance' Featuring Rudeboy P'square (Video) / MUSIC: Afro B X Wizkid - Drogba (Joanna) | Download Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.