Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,182 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:17 AM

ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" (18336 Views)

Rapjunkie Presents: The Nl Hip Hop Mixtape 2010 [free Download!] / The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape - The Plan. / Rapjunkie Presents: The NL Hip Hop Mixtape 2009 [FREE DOWNLOAD!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by JoeGaruba: 2:16am On Apr 09, 2010
^^^ Dude, now who is taking it serious? Must every one be a sycophant?

OP asked for opinion and you are the one hemorrhaging. What gives?

I bow o.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 2:46am On Apr 09, 2010
JoeGaruba:

^^^ Dude, now who is taking it serious? Must every one be a sycophant?

OP asked for opinion and you are the one hemorrhaging. What gives?

I bow o.

So whats the day job comment gotta do with it? That was what I had a problem with not your criticism.
This thread was created to get feedbacks and that still remains the point. But telling someone to keep their day job is not cool.
Thats why I said its just for fun.
Geddit?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by JoeGaruba: 4:19am On Apr 09, 2010
Its a "feedback" . If you don't get that, forget it.

End.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 5:42am On Apr 09, 2010
JoeGaruba:

End.
see my own "feedback". . . Fu@%K off bi$#tch. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Nobody: 5:49am On Apr 09, 2010
streetwize:

see my own "feedback". . . Fu@%K off bi$#tch. . .  cheesy cheesy
grin cheesy grin

Reminds me of one of my pal, always saying "ffcuuk off binches".
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 7:17am On Apr 09, 2010
JoeGaruba:

End.

joe garuba , thats a senseless feedback, if u dont have anything to do , go and finger ur dogg. we gave u right to feedback, before u feed back here u need executive aprroval from people like me.
so like streetwise said fcuuuk ooofff. senseless boy talking about day job, u get job?asswipe.
no allow me descend on u o. joe garuba my foot, u don act fiinihs for NTA? maga
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2010
@
Elrazur and OFOKA and all inhouse producers.

I NEED BEATS NAUUUWW!
I'V NOT EVEN HEARD ANY OF WAT U PRODUCERS HAVE DONE YET.

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ElRazur: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2010
DBR

You are the dude with the "Canibus-esque" style right? The dude Eldee talked about? If so, I think I have a beat for you, please contact me via my profile, better still I will contact you via Eldee.

smiley

Sorry, things are not moving at a faster pace, I can only make beats for so many people as I am back in Uni. smiley
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2010
ElRazur:

DBR

You are the dude with the "Canibus-esque" style right? The dude Eldee talked about? If so, I think I have a beat for you, please contact me via my profile, better still I will contact you via Eldee.

smiley

Sorry, things are not moving at a faster pace, I can only make beats for so many people as I am back in Uni. smiley

Errrrrmmm~~as nice as that may sound, im not sure im d dude u referin to.
That shud be Streetwize. He did sth kinda Canibus-ishh!

Now, does that mean u aint got nufin for moi?

Well mayb eldee can tell u wat'l wErk for me too. Nice work effort tho.

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ofoka, I jus downloaded the beat. Crazy crazy beat, I tell you. I'll do something on it next week
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
FL Gators:

grin cheesy grin

Reminds me of one of my pal, always saying "ffcuuk off binches".
LOL. . . see what ur showin off in ur profile. . . I was thrown out of my chair and flung across the room. . . and its not that easy to seduce me oh. . wink wink

Elrayzur u gat a beat 4 me eh??

where is ofoka!!!!!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2010
Genuflect please send me a copy of that beat. The sample he sent me is too short and I can't hear the actual verses. i'll send my email to ur YIM
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2010
Krayola:

Genuflect please send me a copy of that beat. The sample he sent me is too short and I can't hear the actual verses. i'll send my email to your YIM
I could just send the link to your fb inbox. Abi?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2010
Genuflect:

or u culd just send this beat u call crazy crazy to ma email. dbr101@yahoo.com
Break me in guyz!

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Krayola(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2010
Genuflect:

yeah. That works too. Thanks

Abeg make person hook DBR up with beat nah. Until the guy go postal before una hear am?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2010
^^^^^^
ofoka oh come give DBR beat ohhh. . .  .  or he will kill som1
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 3:01pm On Apr 09, 2010
streetwize:

^^^^^^
ofoka oh come give DBR beat ohhh. . .  .  or he will kill som1

dbr check your facebook inbox and choose one beat ,
chamotex and streetwise have chosen beat 2 (Destroy the destroyer) and beat 3 (all hail ofoka the king).
u still have 7 beats to choose from tho, better choose now b4 krayola wakes up.

Genuflect:

Ofoka, I jus downloaded the beat. Crazy crazy beat, I tell you. I'll do something on it next week
yeah u can say that again,
lets see who murders my beat between you, chamotex,  dbr, genuflect, wizkid and krayola.
anyone of u that murders my beat beyond autopsy will automatically get another sick beat from me. Go hard guyz.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 3:10pm On Apr 09, 2010
OFOKA
eFing great!!!! Now rapidshare link to d snippets has now got issues!
The server 44.rapidshare.com is momentarily not available. angry

Is this a sign?

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 3:45pm On Apr 09, 2010
momentarily ?lol , maybe they dont want DBR to be on the mixtape ,lol jokes grin grin
ama send it to ur mailbox dont worry, grin
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 3:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
ofoka inbox me d full beat on fbk
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 3:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
streetwize:

ofoka inbox me d full beat on fbk

which beat did u choose? whats the beat name?

dbr
the link is working . their server has been restored , oya try again.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2010
ofokaofoki:

lets see who murders my beat between you, chamotex,  dbr, genuflect, wizkid and krayola.
anyone of u that murders my beat beyond autopsy will automatically get another sick beat from me. Go hard guyz.
Omo, I dey fear o. Lol
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
lets see who murders my beat between you, chamotex, dbr, genuflect, wizkid and krayola.

Genuflect:

Omo, I dey fear o. Lol

Hehehee, Gflex, aka Razor, abeg, we don hear ur flow, so we kno say u dey chase ibime.
so no come decieve us for here. Na 1 pen (is) we want talk? or Big spender?
Na me be d rookie to d core, still i no fear because na fun. if not wetin go carry me dey do
this kin tin wit ma nephewsgrin grin

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 4:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
DBR:

Na me be d rookie to d core, still i no fear because na fun. if not wetin go carry me dey do
oNe
most of yall think people are rookies until u hear them spit, the day i battled ibime in the battle rap section was the day i found out that he was a mini -beast on the mic. that was 2008 tho, since then i no tasi am again .lol

@dbr
nephews''? that word nephew got me thinking you are snoop dawg trying to rap with his nephew'' bow wow /souljah boi. pronto lolz so have u downloaded now.?
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2010
DBR:

Hehehee, Gflex, aka Razor, abeg, we don hear your flow, so we kno say u dey chase ibime.
so no come decieve us for here. Na 1 pen (is) we want talk? or Big spender?

oNe
Sango ooo, see winding!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2010
Ofoka i dey feel 2 and 5 , either one
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by ofokaofoki: 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2010
streetwize:

Ofoka i dey feel 2 and 5 , either one

beat 2 -destroy the destroyer has been taken by razor genuflirt, i wonder why yall are going after that beat .
the one i sent to razor is the 4th variation tho, its the twitched up version of the one in d snippet
i actually thot ''destroy the destroyer'' wasnt that tight thats why i put it in the free beat basket. grin grin

i will give u beat 5 -sychi the legend of the nigerian rappers '
. i will send the full beat it as it is in the snippet right now,
then i will twitch it up and add some variation so u can have a tight choice.
each of my beat have 2 to 3 variations anyway
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 5:03pm On Apr 09, 2010
OFOKA
#8 (the war )and the churchy sounding #6(sytroronzo)
Bad guys like Gflex and chamo and street don chose the illest already. grin

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by DBR: 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2010
Genuflect:

Sango ooo, see winding!!
Winding? Genufunk
But u kno every naa cheesy

oNe
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by chamotex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2010
DBR:

Bad guys like Gflex and chamo and street don chose the illest already. grin

oNe

The beat I chose was the 'All hail King Flowshow' one.
It's tight.

I've just done my verse on that and I've sent to Krayola for some effects and tune-ups.
He said he'll post it in about 3 hours.
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by Genuflect(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
This place is getting hotter by the sec!! Awon boys dey vex!!
Re: ElRazur Presents "The Snippets Of The Plan Of The Unofficial Nairaland Mixtape" by streetwize(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2010
still havent receivd my somethn undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

'AZA': Davido Ft. Duncan Mighty & Peruzzi (Video) / Download Mp3: Demarco-no Wahala Ft Akon & Runtown / World Class Musical Vidoe Shot With Samsung Galaxy Note S3 By Dyoungstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.