Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,448 members, 7,801,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business (21574 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Governor Atiku Bagudu Interacts With Tailors, Yam Sellers, Snooker Players / Governor Atiku Bagudu Visits Sugar Cane Farmers In Kebbi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Harbdulrasaq(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gov Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi state stopped by the stall of successful ‘kilishi’ (dried meat) maker Malam Aliyu Dan Sarki in Birnin Kebbi. He prayed for continuous success and added N100,000 to the capital base.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-gov-atiku-bagudu-gives-suya.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Very good one Mr gov. Hopefully, same gesture will be extended to other businesses suffering from low or no capitals.

Waiting for how some cursed beings, whose govs don't give a damn whether or not they exist, will start wailing like barren witches.

Well done Atiku bagudu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by softmind24: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
cool
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Khd95(m): 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Very good one Mr gov. Hopefully, same gesture will be extended to other businesses suffering from low or no capitals.

Waiting for how some cursed beings, whose govs don't give a damn whether or not they exist, will start wailing like barren witches.

Well done Atiku bagudu.
zombie what's good about this ehn

10k to expand soya business
The typical abóki suya dealer still prefer this kind of settings to any modernised forms of suya selling

11 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 4:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Khd95:
zombie what's good about this ehn

10k to expand soya business
The typical abóki suya dealer still prefer this kind of settings to any modernised forms of suya selling

"Non-zombie", read very well before exposing yourself.

I know the total capital required for gala and fanyogo biz is not more than 10k, though your gov doesn't give a damn.

But in this case, Atiku bagudu expanded his suya biz by 100k not 10k.

Besides, how is the mai suya choice of business modernisation affects the sale of gala and fanyogo?

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by frankyychiji(f): 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Well done Atiku bagudu.
Your governor gave wheelbarrows. Who cursed these people? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by rattlesnake(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Suya seller AKA the potential assassin recruit

4 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by SeniorZato(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
G
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by emeijeh(m): 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't even know our governors again, unlike in 1999.

Which one is Bagudu again?!

Na sound of knockout?! cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Alariiwo: 4:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
This country is still backward.

Asides Lagos and maybe Abuja, you won't see life anywhere.
The SE is the wosrt. nothing works there. Well maybe Ebonyi.

Omo Nigeria ewo lewo.. which way

2 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Suya on my mind tonight...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by tstx(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
ok... typical politician... Once election period reach now the governor go use am do campaign

3 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by BuhariNaWah: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
The suya guy's name is Sarrki?

WTF!

7 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by victorazyvictor(m): 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
taxi money for his girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Fadiga24(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
[s]
LionDeLeo:

I know the total capital required for gala and fanyogo biz is not more than 10k, though your gov doesn't give a damn.

Besides, how is the mai suya choice of business modernisation affects the sale of gala and fanyogo?
[/s]

Well if the skull miners in your region has resorted in selling gala and fanyogo. There would have been more progress in the SW.

9 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Luisema4luv(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Likes for d gov, shares for kilishi...... Mak we which dey affect our life pass
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by mui4love(m): 4:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
I believe the suya man can never forget the governor for His kindness

2 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fadiga24:

Our governors give good governance, I know you don't know what that sounds like.
Like erecting statues. I now understand the meaning of good governance.
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by ozo13(m): 4:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
One of the few kind hearted Governors. I served in kebbi state.He doesn't talk much like all ds talk talk and deceitful Governors.kebbi is also a very peaceful state.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Khd95(m): 4:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
LionDeLeo:

so u count this as an achievement ehnn

Expanding a suya business,so what happens to the already thousands and one jobless youths

Empower them with 5k to go buy suya shey.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by anyimontana(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
As if they won't package suya almost worth that prize wen he's leaving..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Butoneday2(m): 4:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecided He must be a stingy man 100k only? Upon all the oil money na only 100k he fit dash out am dissapointed at him Walahi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by ufuosman(m): 4:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
I love dis governor wen he comes to light issue in d state
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Emeritus001(m): 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can this gesture be extended to other sector or giving Students money to register for WAEC and UTME?? Nice sha..
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Thats kilishi not suya

1 Like

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by LionDeLeo: 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Khd95:
so u count this as an achievement ehnn

Expanding a suya business,so what happens to the already thousands and one jobless youths

Empower them with 5k to go buy suya shey.

No, it is not an achievement.

Erecting statues is the achievement.

1 Like

Re: Governor Atiku Bagudu Gives Suya Seller 100k To Expand His Business by ozo13(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Emeritus001:
Can this gesture be extended to other sector or giving Students money to register for WAEC and UTME?? Nice sha..
kebbi is known for that sir.education especially university education is free there.the problem with some of d indegenes is that dey don't like education. I could still remember wn he came visiting in my ppa.when he was addressing the corp members in the hospital,he was soliciting if we could design any program so as to enable the indigenes of the state to value education

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Alabi Reads ‘ó tó gé’ from Bible at church service / Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.