Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback (46573 Views)

PPPRA Increases Price Of Petrol From N140.80 To N143.80 Per Litre / Osinbajo Must Defend Allegations Against Jonathan, Saraki - Timi Frank / No Regrets Working Against Jonathan, Say ACF, NEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by modik(m): 2:18am On Dec 28, 2017
divicode:
OP,
Is she not entitled to protest if she wants?

Your hero GEJ is a big thief nobody trust. Even if PMB takes the price of full to 500 per litre (God forbid), nobody will protest as he is not a thief like your principal

You hero Jonathan is trusted like the fox

Vox populi vox dei

How many likes do you have for spewing thrash?

OYO is your real name for this post.

Many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by modik(m): 2:21am On Dec 28, 2017
ivandragon:

you need to stop the tribal jabs, it is what these politicians still use to divide us & it also detracts from the effort others put in checkmating them...

traitors, liars, deceivers & destroyers of the country's destiny reside in all sections of Nigeria & even if the country breaks up, those who are cast in their evil ways will never stop...

Even their cheerleaders and sentimental tribal voters. shocked
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by modik(m): 2:33am On Dec 28, 2017
divicode:

Sure you live in Enugu or Abakaliki grin grin

There is enough Fuel on Awolowo road! Fuel everywhere on Ikorodu road. We shall starve the whole of Biafrauud republic of fuel grin grin grin

Stop lying. None but you lives in fools paradise.

Congrats that your Presidiot is presiding over 97%/5%
Country and you are alluding to its manifestation without any iota of shame.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 5:01am On Dec 28, 2017
modik:

Vox populi vox dei

How many likes do you have for spewing thrash?

OYO is your real name for this post.

Many are mad but few are roaming.

You mean in your family?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 28, 2017
modik:

Stop lying. None but you lives in fools paradise.

Congrats that your Presidiot is presiding over 97%/5%
Country and you are alluding to its manifestation without any iota of shame.

You voted a loser and you are whining grin
How is that my fault?
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by modik(m): 6:50am On Dec 28, 2017
divicode:

You voted a loser and you are whining grin
How is that my fault?

Go and Que for fuel and buy at N87 per litre. Tell me when you are back and I will answer you.
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by modik(m): 7:04am On Dec 28, 2017
divicode:

You mean in your family?

Yes, my entire family posted that thrash and all of them that posted that folly are mad! You just confirmed your status.
This is the last response to loopy mentions from you!
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by vaca1: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Jjporch:
what is your problem?
Is swear your surname?
Are you ok at all?
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Why are you calling your ancestors. gerrrrahia mehn
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Desyner: 9:27am On Dec 29, 2017
Paperwhite:
Karma is real.Be careful what you do in this life-it may come again to hunt you.
Where're the Ojota's occupy Nigeria hypocrites? The dullard on sit have not only removed the so called fraudulent subsidy and made petrol more expensive but unavailable. sad
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 29, 2017
vaca1:
Why are you calling your ancestors. gerrrrahia mehn
I can see how brain dead you are?
I put all the blames on your Parent/Guardian who refused to teach you good manners,
I can see that bad manners runs in your family,
Too late to be corrected
Your mouth needs cleansing
Even mouth wash can't cure it
You need to go to Yaba left to check your
Upstair
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Desyner: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2017
Felixalex:

There is nothing wrong with protesting actually, but now that they have taken control of the government, how far?? If people organize a protest now they will either rent their own crowd of hungry illitrates and give them 1k each to counter the cries of genuine protesters....

Or worst still, fire tear gas at innocent peaceful protesters...

This woman Lauretta is actually a perfect pictorial representation of this present government... UGLY, and FOOLISH
Snakes they are.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by vaca1: 11:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Jjporch:
I can see how brain dead you are?
I put all the blames on your Parent/Guardian you refused to teach you good manners,
I can see that bad manners runs in your family,
Too late to be corrected
Your mouth needs cleansing
Even mouth wash can't cure it
You need to go to Yaba left to check your
Upstair
chaii. all these for me. easy ooo before u get heart attack
Re: Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
vaca1:
chaii. all these for me. easy ooo before u get heart attack
But you know it's the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Xerona Duke Performing At Niyola’s Concert (Photos) / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu / See This Party's Campaign Helicopter Spotted At Uyo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.