Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,953 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket (1908 Views)

School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / I Just Paid Her Dowry This January And This Is Happening Same January. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Danny287(m): 5:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Do you think girls are they only ones that get this kind of favour?

Cc: Lalasticlala

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by agbonkamen(f): 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Continue till your pussy slack grin

2 Likes

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
When will someone I dunno pay my flight ticket?

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by extralargehead(m): 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
After that what happened next?.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

Where do you wish to go? angry

1 Like

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Danny287(m): 5:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
More

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Baawaa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good Samaritan,
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Danny287(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
More.

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
MasViews:

Where do you wish to go? angry
Anywhere your fund can carry.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by coolestofall(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:

Someone is asking already. Let me c hw this will go.

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
coolestofall:

Someone is asking already. Let me c hw this will go.
Bad Belle is allowed angry. But sha no put sand sand for my garri.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good gesture from a gentleman but then hope there's no sinister design behind that kind gesture oo.make we no go hear for joro blog that the man that payed for my flight ticket tried to rape in a hotel room.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by coolestofall(m): 6:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Bad Belle is allowed angry. But sha no put sand sand for my garri.
Oya do, send him ur acct details.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is where I usually have problems with women. Why mock others as being broke when she herself was broke?? She could've just said something along the lines of "for all the doubting Thomases", instead of using a situation she herself was in to mock others. This type of lady may start looking down on someone who's never been to wherever she went, feeling superior because she went there with money she was dashed out of charity. Sometimes I marvel when I hear girls that don't have cars deriding guys that don't have cars. How can you be in a situation or got out of a situation due to external influences and be looking down on people in that situation? Like girls that will sit in the front seat of a married man's car and be looking at everyone on foot or on bike like termites undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Purebeerry:
Anywhere your fund can carry.

Anywhere my fund can carry?
Lemme jst respect my self and keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
MasViews:

Don't cower, its not Dubai grin.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
BenShammer:
This is where I usually have problems with women. Why mock others as being broke when she herself was broke?? She could've just said something along the lines of "for all the doubting Thomases", instead of using a situation she herself was in to mock others. This type of lady may start looking down on someone who's never been to wherever she went, feeling superior because she went there with money she was dashed out of charity. Sometimes I marvel when I hear girls that don't have cars deriding guys that don't have cars. How can you be in a situation or got out of a situation due to external influences and be looking down on people in that situation? Like girls that will sit in the front seat of a married man's car and be looking at everyone on foot or on bike like termites undecided
babes be looking for guys to marry with brand new Venza..if the Venza breaks down they sue for divorce.werey marriage cheesy.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Kseafresh: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
spaced Booked jare...i don't even know what to say
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by xendra: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
MasViews:

hehe..the reply sef widen my eyes, like really?! cheesy
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Olifiz(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Somebody will go’an send account number now the small change there now they will fap it......

1 Like

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Martin0(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
lefulefu:
babes be looking for guys to marry with brand new Venza..if the Venza breaks down they sue for divorce.werey marriage cheesy.

Na so life be nagrin
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Sugar97(f): 6:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Really?

Me, I just want to visit the Taj Mahal smiley
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by egopersonified(f): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
I keep saying this, there are so many people with so much money they don't know what to do with it. Everybody be forming broke because they don't want pressure. They get money die.
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Martin0(m): 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
egopersonified:
I keep saying this, there are so many people with so much money they don't know what to do with it. Everybody be forming broke because they don't want pressure. They get money die.

Hahahahahgringrin I like ur waygrin oya come make I carry u go nadia bakery for this ur commentgrin
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by egopersonified(f): 7:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahgringrin I like ur waygrin oya come make I carry u go nadia bakery for this ur commentgrin

to buy the bakery?
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Martin0(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
egopersonified:

to buy the bakery?
Yeahgringrin
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by CaptainStephen(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
some years back in Abuja I saw a lady lamenting over her flight cancellation and complained of her missing her work assignment. I booked her a ticket down at the counter without asking her and told the customers agent to inform her about the booking without my name being mentioned.
I was happy to put a smile on her face without knowing her form Adam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
But how come many people do not believe the story. Well, ladies often have their way. She might not have been that lucky if it happens to be a dude
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by anibirelawal(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: See Lady Who Claimed Somebody She Never Knew Paid Her Flight Ticket by Jodha(f): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
*I've been using this app wrongly*

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is A One Second Man / Are Men Becoming More Harsh? / [updated Video] Part 1 And 2 Of The Cheating Wife Caught With Lover In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.