Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,816 members, 7,806,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS (31648 Views)

Suspected Thief Nabbed For Stealing Laptop In Bayelsa / Thief Nabbed After Coming With Stolen Property For Another Operation In Abia.PIC / Man Arrested After Buying N150K Worth Of Stolen Laptop For N5K. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Residents of Umuahia the Capital city of Abia State heaved a sigh of relief yesterday when a Burglary Kingpin who specializes in breaking into people's stores and homes was nabbed recently by residents of the town.

Luck ran out of the said Criminal when he went to sell one of the laptops he stole and the buyer on recognizing the laptop tipped off the owner of the laptop who rushed down with some residents of the street where he had robbed and they nabbed him.

It was gathered that few minutes after the thief was apprehended, a lady was spotted pleading on behalf of the thief and making promises that she will make sure that the stolen goods will be recovered.

The suspected criminal popularly known as Eluigwe who is a known Tricycle daily ticket task force member was later allegedly left on the promise that all the stolen items will be recovered!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-caught-buyer-recognized-stolen-laptop-trying-sell-photos.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by emeijeh(m): 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Something tells me the guy sat on the floor and was singing Davido's IF grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Samusu(m): 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalasticlala, Seun and Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by meezynetwork(m): 6:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Serves him right.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 6:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Serves him right.
Were u run go Renee
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Were u run go Renee
My dear I no go anywhere o,na work tie wrapper.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
My dear I no go anywhere o,na work tie wrapper.

Na wa oo,I fin u on 24th night my con track u but me nor see ugringrin
Which kin work u dey do again sef?I don forgetgrin

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
it's so sad to see such a young man of his age engaging in this act..... this shows how messed up these country has actually been
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oo,I fin u on 24th night my con track u but me nor see ugringrin

Which kin work u dey do again sef?I don forgetgrin

Lol,I go do outdoor catering na.u knw how this festive season dey be.Merry Xmas.Hope u had fun.
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Malawian(m): 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dem no bruise the guy?
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,I go do outdoor catering na.u knw how this festive season dey be.Merry Xmas.Hope u had fun.

Oh I thought maybe u nor want make I come see ur fine face grin

So u dey do that kin tin na wa ooogringrin u na big girl nagringrin

Same to u eegringrin I had fun ee but my fun nor complete till I see ugringrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
it's so sad the see such a young man of his age engaging in this act..... this shows how messed up these country has actually been

Exactly d country don die finishgrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
pleadin on his behalf? partners! They Suppose beat them tire. That guy that blow Their whistleis not safe

1 Like

Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Exactly d country don die finishgrin
Yeah e don die
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Yeah e don die

Come oo biacan night don reach oo abi u never go house
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Come oo biacan night don reach oo abi u never go house
I'm home already
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
I'm home already
Oya send that tin na? Abi u tink say I don forgetgrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oya send that tin na? Abi u tink say I don forgetgrin
When I'm ready I'll let you nor
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
When I'm ready I'll let you nor

Ok oogrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Ok oogrin
Just keep on the good work you did to me earlier making me look like a *** in the mist of everyone
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Just keep on the good work you did to me earlier making me look like a *** in the mist of everyone

Oh hahahahah na wa for u ooogringrin

So u jus carry dat one for mind abigringrin
Na wa for u oogrin abeg nor reason tinz like that na the normal tin for me to do abeg take heart ehgrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Oh hahahahah na wa for u ooogringrin

So u jus carry dat one for mind abigringrin
Na wa for u oogrin abeg nor reason tinz like that na the normal tin for me to do abeg take heart ehgrin
Oh so nah normal thing for your side I Don hear you sir
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
Oh so nah normal thing for your side I Don hear you sir

Hmmm gringringrin see dis girl oogrin u sabi twist issue oogringrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm gringringrin see dis girl oogrin u sabi twist issue oogringrin
I'm just being real as a young girl "which I am" cheesy I don't think there is anything that I twist right there
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
Biacan1:
I'm just being real as a young girl "which I am" cheesy I don't think there is anything that I twist right there

Eh eh ok ooo continue to be real ooogringrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooo continue to be real ooogringrin
Ehmm at least I better pass person wey nor dey fit speak language and he nor one learn nah to just dey node him head cheesygringrin
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Martin0:

Oh I thought maybe u nor want make I come see ur fine face grin

So u dey do that kin tin na wa ooogringrin u na big girl nagringrin

Same to u eegringrin I had fun ee but my fun nor complete till I see ugringrin

Lol, I'm glad to know u had fun.Thanks better days ahead.
Re: Thief Nabbed After Buyer Recognized The Stolen Laptop He Was Trying To Sell.PICS by Martin0(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol, I'm glad to know u had fun.Thanks better days ahead.

Oh ok!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ritualists Den Uncovered In Afon, Kwara State (Photos) / Time To Put An End To SARS And Police Brutality In Southern Nigeria / Ogun College Of Health Staff Arrested For Raping Student (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.