Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido (1288 Views)

Samuel Kanu Uche Visits Emir Sanusi In Kano / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Shocking:- I Meet Her In My Dream, She Called Me In Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by Maamin(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
"I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, Than To Continue With Radical Islam – Emir Sanusi Makes Deadly Confession"

His Royal Highness, the Emir of Kano and former Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, Governor, Lamido Sanusi, has denounced radical Islamic teachings that breed poverty in Northern Nigeria.

The Emir, who stated this via his Instagram page, noted that the Southern Christians had set the pace of development in the country, and apparently left the North behind.

He urged Governors such as Abubakar Yari of Zamfara State, to pay attention to his opinions, and teach his people to be productive, instead of being beggars.

He wrote: “It’s my duty to speak the truth about the ill-effects of conservative Muslims who are harming Islam, rather than helping it.

“I condemned their refusal to expand their knowledge outside their own religion, and failure to realise that knowledge is power.

“I also correctly concluded denying the right to pursue scientific and technological knowledge and restricting people to Islamic knowledge, is the best means of ensuring that Muslims in Northern Nigeria will be remain economically backward.

“I’m upset at the legion of beggars on the streets, and is trying to bridge the gap between the backward North and the Southern parts of the nation.

“I still believe that conservative Muslims are still stuck in the 13th Century, and their claim that children need no other knowledge than Islamic studies, flies in the face of reality.

“All the poverty, under-development, and immense suffering in the North, are a result of uneducated masses, refusing to learn work or a trade.

“The majority of Technicians in Kano are from the South, while untrained indigenes beg. How does that make sense?

“Why is it that conservative Muslims who claim to be against scientific progress, enter aeroplanes and fly to perform the Hajj in Mecca, rather than using camels to cross the desert! Why do they watch sermons beamed by TV live from Mecca, and read the Holy Quaran on their laptops, yet profess to abhor modern technology?

“I’d like to point out that there is no harm in copying from the West, if it brings succour to the masses of poverty stricken Muslims in Northern Nigeria.

“After all, Saudi Arabia, the “home” of Islam, is known for its highly-rated airline, modern hospitals, indigenous oil industry, and space program, all of which make it a world leader.

“In our backward nation, we insist on denying the truth. Unless Northern political leaders like Governor Yari, pay attention to me, there will never be a day when anywhere in the North will be like the modern Muslim cities of Kuala Lumpar, Istanbul, Jakarta, Lahore, Greater Cairo, Dacca, Karachi, Dubai, Riyadh, or Faisalabad.”

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by quiverfull(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
When the North saw that education had given the South an edge, they set out to deliberately destroy the educational system/infrastructure of the country in the hope to slow down the South and get some form of parity. And they've been able to carry out this sinister agenda because for some strange reasons, most of the ministers we've had in the ministry of education have been from the North.
"The Tender Plant is here...."

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by emmie14: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wooow. I love decency in Emir Sanusi
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by Topestbilly(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
What are you telling me?
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
I have always know this man to be a Christian at heart........ grin

If he really make this switch to the brighter side of life , then our head slamming brothers might just die of cardiac arrest. They're still recovering from the "Jerusalem" shock.

Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by princechurchill(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wisdom is profitable only to the wise

Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by hatchy(f): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Truth be told, the North is the major reason why Nigeria is lagging behind in technological and infrastructural advancement.

The Northern elites have deliberately destroyed and subjugated the lower class so that they continue to control their destiny. They deny them Western education but at the same time send their own children overseas to study and the circle continues.

The elites will not like this plain truth said by Emir Sanusi and with time a bitter quarrel or allegations against him will be made to tame him.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by heendrix(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
who else apart from me didn't see where he mentioned changing from Islam to Christianity undecided

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by DWJOBScom(m): 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
After GEJ spent all tax payers money developing them educationally ignoring his people from the South South and other part of the country still, they chose cattles rearing and begging as the right status.

May God strengthen anyone who says the truth over situation in the north.

I hope they realise themselves and change as their political leaders don't care about them. Imagine a northern local government chairman stays in Abuja not even the state capital and not to talk of the Governor - it's a sad ordeal
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
heendrix:
who else apart from me didn't see where he mentioned changing from Islam to Christianity undecided
Those words alone has already changed him from darkness to light. wink

Emir Sanusi "Paul" Sanusi.
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by heendrix(m): 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:
Those words alone has already changed him from darkness to light. wink

Emir Sanusi "Paul" Sanusi.

Lol your wrong bro. what is the darkness and what light did he changed to?
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by Goodness4525: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
I will continue to say this ,when it comes to religion, Nigeria is a confused nation, with people u are mentally enslaved to question the authenticity of their degraded religion
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by UbanmeUdie: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked

Very well articulated!

No people on the face of the earth has ever advanced or developed beyond their knowledge capacity.
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by Godwinfury(m): 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wise words Sir, and very true, almost 40% of the northerners are beggars...
Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by jeyselassie(m): 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yall are not getting the point. It's not in the christianity but rather the radical and myopic views of the Muslims in the north. If they heed to this call and change its a plus for all Nigerians. We have been unequally yoked with northern Muslims for a long time now and their "yes boss" decisions have affected us negatively.u cant even imagine that northern Muslims in Lotta regions see themselves as superior to southern Muslims in 2017. Boko haram won't even exist if education was paramount in the north. A terrible unseen Indian caste system exists in the north that is slowing them down. More emphasis has To be placed on reorientation and education if not even down to leadership we will never get it right.

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING!!! I Am Ready To Change To Christianity, - Emir Sanusi Lamido by Blizzy9ja: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Quota system will kill the north

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Pastor Walks On Church Members As God’s Instruction (photos) / Taraba State CAN President Died In A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Yola Road / Who Created GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.