Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers (2442 Views)

In Islamic Hell Fire,there Is Hope For Atheists To Be Set Free / What Evidence Is Needed For Atheists To Believe God Exist? See Answer Here / Atheists To Sue Governor Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
I would like to think nairaland atheists aren't given a chance to air their views on why theism is crap so I would like to call on hopefullandlord johnnydon22 and Christians such as analize102 and oladeegbu to come and guide them aright
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hopefulLandlord: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
you mean for us to guide them aright?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by prahcetomi(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
"Only a fool says there is no God"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
prahcetomi:

EVEN A COMMON "FOOL" CAN GET IT RIGHT,
WHILE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW DESCENDANTS OF KING SOLOMON, ALL WALLOWING IN WISDOM CAN'T.
SMH. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
you mean for us to guide them aright?
whatever rocks ur boat.
can the questions/opinions start now from either side
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by sonofluc1fer: 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
If you've never seen God, and no one has ever seen God, why do you believe in the version you believe in?

Do you 'believe' or 'know' the universe was created? Is God just an assumption? If the world was created by God, who took notes? GOD or the one who claimed to have heard from God?

Is God an idea sustained by our collective consciousness? An idea born of our ignorance, shaped by our fear of the unknown?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by Iseoluwani: 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
If you've never seen God, and no one has ever seen God, why do you believe in the version you believe in?

Do you 'believe' or 'know' the universe was created? Is God just an assumption? If the world was created by God, who took notes? GOD or the one who claimed to have heard from God?

Is God an idea sustained by our collective consciousness? An idea born of our ignorance, shaped by our fear of the unknown?

Explain who your father is!!!

Who is Lucifer n how did he come into being??
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by dalaman: 1:07pm On Dec 27, 2017
prahcetomi:

A fool says the mythical and fictional God character invented by the ancient Jews and Romans is true.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by sonofluc1fer: 1:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Explain who your father is!!!

Who is Lucifer n how did he come into being??
If you have no answers, move along biko. Contribution no be by force.
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by Niflheim(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
The bigger fool declares with his buttocks:..................................................."I worship a white man in the sky, and yet I do not have his pictures, I do not have his house address, I do not have a certificate of adoption, I do not even know what this white man looks like, but I know he is my father!!! And even though he lives in a city where the streets are paved with gold, I know I will drink garri tonight, with salt...............................no sugar or groundnut!!!" grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hopefulLandlord: 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
prahcetomi:

only a foolish Nigerian would believe the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for his misdemeanors

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by prahcetomi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

only a foolish Nigerian would believe the son of a Jewish carpenter killed in a small Israeli village aeons ago died for his misdemeanors
Your foolishness just weak me.. embarassed
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Your first point is wrong; I am a christian and I might have not have seen him but I know I have had an encounter with him, simply because u can't see him doesn't mean he doesn't exist its just like saying because u can't see ur liver it isn't there and by so doing u r calling those who have (encounter) liars of some sort.

If it wasn't created how did it come to being.

Now this actually makes a little sense. okay If God is An Idea how Do u explain the signs in His name. I was in a Christian website one day when u saw d testimony of some missionaries who were on a mission and they were attacked by the natives ( arabs ) then suddenly three lions came out of nowhere and either pursued or devoured their attackers ( I can't remember which) how do u explain this and many other signs. can an idea bring forth such
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

all sources both Jewish and Christian state clearly the reason Jesus died. John 15:13: Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends. If U sat we are foolish what of the martyrs who died not long after him for the sole purpose of the propagation of the gospel of peace
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by sonofluc1fer: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
hadow:

Now this actually makes a little sense. okay If God is An Idea how Do u explain the signs in His name. I was in a Christian website one day when u saw d testimony of some missionaries who were on a mission and they were attacked by the natives ( arabs ) then suddenly three lions came out of nowhere and either pursued or devoured their attackers ( I can't remember which) how do u explain this and many other signs. can an idea bring forth such

Which do you think is more likely?

1. this story is a lie.

2. God spawned lions from thin air to eat Arabs.

Let me know your choice so I can decide if this thread is a waste of time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 5:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

Which do you think is more likely?

1. this story is a lie.

2. God spawned lions from thin air to eat Arabs.

Let me know your choice so I can decide if this thread is a waste of time.

u made two seem like magic well my answer to you is it isn't impossible--luke 1:37
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by purem(m): 8:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
This thread is totally meaningless.

But to spare the late viewers of there precious time I would like to tender my personal logical reasoning on the idea of the almighty God and his solicits descendants.

Here you go...

God gave birth to Adam and eve and they in turn gave birth to cane and Abel making God their grandfather

And it came to pass that after many years God died, due to old age and they buried him at the garden of Eden

So in those days their was only four people that was left on earth

The reason why we are so numerous in number in the latter days is because we Bleep each other, therefore ensuring the continuity of life

And after some centuries God came back and disguise his name has Jesus Christ meaning;
JESUS = DEATH
CHRIST = RESURRECT

So he angrily killed himself for the sake of our sins

And after third day he resurrected and went back to his grave promising some that he will come back but his flesh, bones, spirit and soul has long been roting in the grave

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hakeem4(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2017
The only question I want to ask theist is why do you believe something that has no evidence of existence?

It’s like a carpenter prescribing a drug to you without nagdac number or him telling you anyone who has used the drugs and you believe him
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by OtemAtum: 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
hadow:

Are you not tired of stories you hear from the mouths of 'men of Yahweh?' Have you ever sat down one day and ask yourself the reason why none of these great great abami things you've ever heard have not happened when or where you were present?
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by OtemAtum: 11:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
hadow:

u made two seem like magic well my answer to you is it isn't impossible--luke 1:37
Luke told you this and you believed him. Well, I won't say anything, just lie on, your lion story is interesting.
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:
Are you not tired of stories you hear from the mouths of 'men of Yahweh?' Have you ever sat down one day and ask yourself the reason why none of these great great abami things you've ever heard have not happened when or where you were present?

says who and I am a Christian who believes in studying the bible my self
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 12:06am On Dec 28, 2017
hakeem4:
The only question I want to ask theist is why do you believe something that has no evidence of existence?

It’s like a carpenter prescribing a drug to you without nagdac number or him telling you anyone who has used the drugs and you believe him
Your point is faulty the mere intricacy of the world system, the atoms, neurons, the brain and a whole lot of others are evidence to the existence of a creator
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by OtemAtum: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2017
hadow:

says who and I am a Christian who believes in studying the bible my self
so tell me which of these great great abami things your pastors use to tell stories about has happened in your presence before, to yourself, your family members or your close friends.
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by Uyi168: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2017
prahcetomi:
..why a wise man says it loud..hehe
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
sad[color=#006600][/color]
OtemAtum:
so tell me which of these great great abami things your pastors use to tell stories about has happened in your presence before, to yourself, your family members or your close friends.
coming from a guy who worships aliens or is it the stars
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
OtemAtum:

And yes I have had a not too personal experience
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by geoworldedu: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
hadow:
sad[color=#006600][/color]
coming from a guy who worships aliens or is it the stars
Does Otem worship an alien? Pls give me a link to where he said that he does so, because he is always against a being worshipping another being.
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
geoworldedu:
Does Otem worship an alien? Pls give me a link to where he said that he does so, because he is always against a being worshipping another being.

don't u read his posts on doctufo and also I maybe ignorant cos I haven't really read him but doesnt he worship a god who he says is a brother to Yahweh
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by geoworldedu: 4:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
hadow:

don't u read his posts on doctufo and also I maybe ignorant cos I haven't really read him but doesnt he worship a god who he says is a brother to Yahweh
he says that he doesn't worship Atum, rather, he relates with Atum like a friend. Next time always find out before concluding, some gods don't like being worshipped.
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
geoworldedu:
he says that he doesn't worship Atum, rather, he relates with Atum like a friend. Next time always find out before concluding, some gods don't like being worshipped.

oh OK thanks. but don't Christians relate with God like a friend
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by lilcutie8916(m): 6:27pm On Dec 29, 2017
too many buthurt christians worrying themselves over our damed souls
Re: A Thread For Atheists To Air Their Views And Get Answers by hadow(m): 10:02am On Dec 30, 2017
lilcutie8916:
too many buthurt christians worrying themselves over our damed souls

isn't that the point? Christianity is a religion of love. of what use is making Paradise whilst u watch others perish it simply invalidates the sacrifice of jesus

(1) (2) (Reply)

TB Joshua Has Direct Link To Satan Himself / Ask Me Anything About Deism / US- Based Nigerian Professor, Uju Anya Celebrates T. B. Joshua's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.