Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. (9011 Views)

Sell Your Ps3/ps4/ps5 For Quick Cash / Abuja : Install Over 70 Best Of Ps3 Games *pkg* Hack l Fix Your Ps3 Console / Get Your Ps3 And Ps4 Games Installed On Your Console For As Low As 500naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Happy holidays to all nairalanders,great news for PS3 console owners with these models;
i)All phats(nor or nand),
2)slims with serials 20***,21*** and 25*** that have a minimum downgradable version 3.56 and lower.
Now you can jailbreak yours if you have one in the category above with yours truly via the internet for just 3500 flat with custom firmware and multiman to booth.Prerequisites are owning the consoles above and having a functional and strong internet at home as well as my t.fare to and fro and i can come do it for you.Contact me on this:08081579796(call or whatsapp whichever one goes through) for more details.
Wishing you all a blissful 2018 in advance.Ciao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by forreelinc(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
angry hmmm transport to and fro for where? So you never still get shop since? Oga na new year step up
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
forreelinc:
angry hmmm transport to and fro for where? So you never still get shop since? Oga na new year step up

ha ha ha,if you go get me shop i no go mind o!My office na my laptop Boss,that sitdown for one place fit kill me abeg.Besides if i get shop no be trans you go pay or motor you go use come the shop?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by forreelinc(m): 12:03am On Dec 27, 2017
nigmarelli:

ha ha ha,if you go get me shop i no go mind o!My office na my laptop Boss,that sitdown for one place fit kill me abeg.Besides if i get shop no be trans you go pay or motor you go use come the shop?

Na becos ritualist neva invite you're e house yet

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 7:38am On Dec 27, 2017
forreelinc:

Na becos ritualist neva invite you're e house yet

Goodmorning Boss,imagine!See why Naija fit no better?I hope you're not one o!Or egging them on?(kidding sha).Ritualist fit still block you for shop o!

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by forreelinc(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2017
nigmarelli:

Goodmorning Boss,imagine!See why Naija fit no better?I hope you're not one o!Or egging them on?(kidding sha).Ritualist fit still block you for shop o!

I'm a ritualist for real bro but I don't hurt women and kids
I'm not a criminal tho its just my belief
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
forreelinc:

I'm a ritualist for real bro but I don't hurt women and kids I'm not a criminal tho its just my belief
Greetings Boss,for real!Hmmmm abeg o!
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by sod09(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2018
Bros do you have patch for pes18 ps3
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2018
sod09:
Bros do you have patch for pes18 ps3

Happy new year Boss,not right now but i'll get it soon.Shebi na for hacked console bah?Or just for normal one?Na hacked one own i fit get o!If you need it urgently,my partner get am for Arena shopping complex Oshodi.Contact me on my phone so i go refer you to am.Cheers.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by sod09(m): 5:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
nigmarelli:

Happy new year Boss,not right now but i'll get it soon.Shebi na for hacked console bah?Or just for normal one?Na hacked one own i fit get o!If you need it urgently,my partner get am for Arena shopping complex Oshodi.Contact me on my phone so i go refer you to am.Cheers.
yes hacked one
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Rocky97(m): 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pls is it possible to jailbreak my PS3 cech 3003B? Or anyway to install games on the hard disk directly?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Rocky97:
Pls is it possible to jailbreak my PS3 cech 3003B? Or anyway to install games on the hard disk directly?

Happy new year Boss,with this exploit,no but yes games can be injected into your console.Contact me via the contacts i put here and we can discuss in more detail.I can take where it's done as well as provide contacts for you to enquire directly.I'll be waiting.Cheers.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Greetings to all nairalanders,great news for PS3 console owners with these models;
2)slims with serials 20***,21*** and 25*** that have a minimum downgradable version 3.56 and lower.
Now you can jailbreak yours if you have one in the category above with yours truly via the internet for just 3500 flat with custom firmware and multiman to booth.Prerequisites are owning the consoles above and having a functional and strong internet at home as well as my t.fare to and fro and i can come do it for you.Note:cech 25*** with minimum downgradeable version of 3.60 and above wont work;cech 3*** and Cech 4**** and all superslims wont work.Contact me on this:08081579796(call or whatsapp whichever one goes through) for more details.
Cheers and thanks guys
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by hormotoyosi: 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Can superslim Cech 4*** be hack
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by ore291(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
hormotoyosi:
Can superslim Cech 4*** be hack
NO
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Rocky97(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to inject on ofw 4.82?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2018
nigmarelli:

lol, on Jan 1st, u no get patch we don litter internet since October.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
lol, on Jan 1st, u no get patch we don litter internet since October.

Happy new year Oga,if you get am help the brother out,na PES 18 patch for hacked PS3(multiman variant him dey find o),i for don get am but had some issues to deal with.If to say na PC own him ask i don get that one since.You think so e easy like that again!No be so o!Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
nigmarelli:
Happy holidays to all nairalanders,great news for PS3 console owners with these models;
Now you can jailbreak yours if you have one in the category above with yours truly via the internet for just 3500 flat with custom firmware and multiman to booth.Prerequisites are owning the consoles above and having a functional and strong internet at home as well as my t.fare to and fro and i can come do it for you.Note:cech 25*** with minimum downgradeable version of 3.60 and above wont work;cech 3*** and Cech 4**** and all superslims wont work.Contact me on this:08081579796(call or whatsapp whichever one goes through) for more details.
Wishing you all a blissful 2018 in advance.Ciao.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:11am On Jan 18, 2018
Uncle, can you help with an upgrade?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2018
nigmarelli:

Happy new year Oga,if you get am help the brother out,na PES 18 patch for hacked PS3(multiman variant him dey find o),i for don get am but had some issues to deal with.If to say na PC own him ask i don get that one since.You think so e easy like that again!No be so o!Cheers.

I have Pes18... Like 8Gb but i need epp with mg console cry
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
Abduletudaye:
Uncle, can you help with an upgrade?

Greetings my man,shebi you get my line?Chat me up make i know wetin you need,if not na im be this again o(08081579796).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Toecynne(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2018
please how do I transfer FIFA 18 I just downloaded from torrent to my ps3 ... help is needed thanks
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Abduletudaye(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2018
nigmarelli:

Greetings my man,shebi you get my line?Chat me up make i know wetin you need,if not na im be this again o(08081579796).

Wow! I never knew you were the one o!!!! shocked

Brother how fa grin?? Let me chat yoy sef i get your number na..
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
nig my guy,,, my ps3 has not been displaying o, all of a sudden, the image on screen started shaking i tried it again it wouldn't show anymore. what to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Rocky97(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2018
Bro? Pls If I want to inject 9 games of about 223GB on my ps3 pls how long will it take?
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2018
Rocky97:
Bro? Pls If I want to inject 9 games of about 223GB on my ps3 pls how long will it take?

Goodmorning Boss,roughly or approximately 8-12 or more hours and pray say make them no seize light otherwise na back to square one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Talibanis: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Toecynne:
please how do I transfer FIFA 18 I just downloaded from torrent to my ps3 ... help is needed thanks
Extract the file if it's in zip format, then copy the game folder into your a folder named "Games" in FAT32 format hard drive. From there you can either play from it or copy it into your internal HDD. Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Talibanis:

Extract the file if it's in zip format, then copy the game folder into your a folder named "Games" in FAT32 format hard drive. From there you can either play from it or copy it into your internal HDD. Cheers

There you have it Mr Tosin.
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Greetings guys,hope you had a great time at work.
The web exploit released Nov last year has a version 2.0 now released not too long ago.Yours sincerely knows how to do it too,so contact me if interested.Meanwhile Seun Sodiq you don hear or see the 2.0 version?Contact me for whatsapp e get wetn i wan ask you for there.Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by Abduletudaye(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
nigmarelli:
Greetings guys,hope you had a great time at work.
The web exploit released Nov last year has a version 2.0 now released not too long ago.Yours sincerely knows how to do it too,so contact me if interested.Meanwhile Seun Sodiq you don hear or see the 2.0 version?Contact me for whatsapp e get wetn i wan ask you for there.Cheers.

shocked
Re: Jailbreak Your Ps3's Via Web Exploit With Me. by nigmarelli(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2018
Abduletudaye:

shocked

Thanks for the share Boss,why the smiley?I no understand o!?By the way you don sort your PS3 out?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Video Games That Are Illuminati GAMERS BEWARE!!! / Pes 2017 And Fifa 2017 Graphics / Funding Your Playstation Network Account With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.