Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole (30121 Views)

Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error / Police Recover N1.3M From 19-Year-Old Boy In Gombe, He Stole From Lebanese Boss / Ugandan Man Returns Music Items He Stole After Native Doctor Sent Bees (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Toosure70: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Afon.......
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 27, 2017
GreenVILLETiPS:

Na people lyk u PabloAyodeji dey scam.

If na man open dat handle requesting for help, hardly wld "he" had gotten up to 3 helpers.

Lol. Tell me you didn't notice that innocent, gentle and diametrically inviting smile, and your sins shall be forgiven. The shinning black hair with a matching shoe, a fitting jeans, an appropriately-sized handbag plus a korrect wristwatch, all shouting daintily, some would say rhythmically if not saintly, that here is a smart looking hot chick seeking help on how to navigate Nairaland's troubled waters. We used to call this sepe sepe figure 8 cheesy

I want to be scammed! grin grin grin
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Alexk2(m): 5:54am On Dec 27, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
And someone on fb scammed me on abt 700,000 naira ...

These mods (@OAM4J) won't bring it to front page...

How will I get justice if I can't even threaten him with media (nairaland front page)...

I have evidences of the transactions and chats with him promising to pay his debts but till date (2 weeks already gone, agreed deadline passed), he hasn't paid a dime...

Mods (@Mynd44) shld help push this issue out like this one...
Mods, lala, seun, lets stand with our own and move this case to front page asap pls. If that is all we can do, we must do it pls. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by patrick89(m): 5:57am On Dec 27, 2017
The guy comes from a very broken home. There are millions of his likes all over Ibadan. Many born throwaway are constituting nuisance to the society.
That is why laugh at afonja when they make cheating to appear normal and trendy. The kind of ruination that is coming in their life will never be seen anywhere..
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by SOPIGO: 6:07am On Dec 27, 2017
babtaima:
I hope he gets arrested for internet fraud.. People like him needs to be taught a lesson so other scammers will learn. This is just daemage control, he needs to pay for his actions.
Wat is internet fraud? Yahoo yahoo.....Sebi police are arresting such like ones but u Nigerians are shouting one top of your voice that #ENDSARS.
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:36am On Dec 27, 2017
kingxsamz:
na E-diots like this, sars suppose dey arrest.

(Quote) (Report) 52 Likes (Like) 8 Shares (Share)

Nope.

SARS men just visit them for regular "roger", smile and leave them to do more scams to raise money for the next "visit".

No sense in killing the goose that lays the golden eggs y'know.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:39am On Dec 27, 2017
SOPIGO:

Wat is internet fraud? Yahoo yahoo.....Sebi police are arresting such like ones but u Nigerians are shouting one top of your voice that #ENDSARS.

Den neva slap you because you carry iPhone and laptop before.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Boyooosa(m): 6:40am On Dec 27, 2017
kingxsamz:
this fool isn't even feeling any form of remorse...he even said you can scam people without jazz....stupid boy.

(Quote) (Report) 92 Likes (Like) 23 Shares (Share)
Na everything una no dey understand, that message came in b4 the apology.
Even you, u r a fraud for cloning 92 likes... na who dash u?

MW, he was not planning to repent if not for the fact that he was prompted.
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Jaynee24: 6:40am On Dec 27, 2017
The guy is so bold. Anyway na d leg wen government carry give am. undecided
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Shosvegas(m): 6:47am On Dec 27, 2017
nextstep:

Arrest him over 140k? The ones that are the real scammers are still scott-free after stashing BILLIONS in one flat in Ikoyi, or in soakaway, or someother place. At least he's forfeiting money and returning it... what's the punishment for those looters who return their loot again?

So the people who donated still haven't learned that they need to verify things before donating? Please, there are tons of people in need all around us, confam. I'd sooner donate to that struggling mother or student that needs things on my street before I give to some random person online.

Something is wrong with our youths, see the kind of youth we have these days, see their reasoning Na wa oooo. Justify d reason why u ve to steal.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Gkemz: 6:51am On Dec 27, 2017
Someone is thinking on how to toil and hustle for legitimate money while a lazy fellow is thinking on how to scam and scheme on people's hard earnings.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Jman06(m): 6:51am On Dec 27, 2017
nextstep:

Arrest him over 140k? The ones that are the real scammers are still scott-free after stashing BILLIONS in one flat in Ikoyi, or in soakaway, or someother place. At least he's forfeiting money and returning it... what's the punishment for those looters who return their loot again?

So the people who donated still haven't learned that they need to verify things before donating? Please, there are tons of people in need all around us, confam. I'd sooner donate to that struggling mother or student that needs things on my street before I give to some random person online.
What are you trying to imply That we should give a fraudster a pat in the back because other scammers exist That's arrant nonsense!

I hope this idiiot will not be let go unpunished because of this so called apology. The law must take its full course. Where is EFCC when you need them

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by BagWay: 7:02am On Dec 27, 2017
whats 150k.
back then in 2014 i used to feel rich
wt 150k
afonjas arr totally razz.
dey spread 4 150k
hahahaha
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by brownhawk: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2017
His life is filled with stories of stupidity

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Wisedove(m): 8:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Alezra:
Hello everyone am new here���
so we should start frying cum because you're new here bah? How will that reduce the price of fuel?

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:12am On Dec 27, 2017
Despite d harsh economy of d nation, good people with good mind and soul donated to ur scam....... sad
I know Nigerians are good people with good heart kiss

God bless my Country
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by HazzanTazzan(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Alexk2:

Mods, lala, seun, lets stand with our own and move this case to front page asap pls. If that is all we can do, we must do it pls. Thanks in advance.

I don quote them tire for the thread o...

Dem no answer me
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by GoldNiagara(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2017
Your lawyer just hail for you a cab straight to jail. You just made a confession to a crime. God forgives but the law does not. Plus internet does not forgive and I. ten years time you might regret this your stupendously stupid stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by jobbers: 9:02am On Dec 27, 2017
really
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Kingbusssy(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2017
kingxsamz:
this fool isn't even feeling any form of remorse...he even said you can scam people without jazz....stupid boy.

(Quote) (Report) 92 Likes (Like) 23 Shares (Share)

Bad belle
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Alertpro: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
once you step into the bank, you will be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by WilsonMayowa(m): 9:43am On Dec 27, 2017
goldenval:
This is the main reason why I decided to stop helping young guys because they can lie.. just imagine tomorrow when someone will be in serious needs and people will be scared to help because no one wants to donate to a scammer like this.
In as much there are people like this, there are some that still need real help, bros please give me your mail. There is something I need to discuss with you #Thanks
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Veeflow(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2017
babtaima:
I hope he gets arrested for internet fraud.. People like him needs to be taught a lesson so other scammers will learn. This is just damage control, he needs to pay for his actions.
arrest your political leaders too
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by nextstep(m): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2017
Shosvegas:

Something is wrong with our youths, see the kind of youth we have these days, see their reasoning Na wa oooo. Justify d reason why u ve to steal.

Jman06:
What are you trying to imply That we should give a fraudster a pat in the back because other scammers exist That's arrant nonsense!

I hope this idiiot will not be let go unpunished because of this so called apology. The law must take its full course. Where is EFCC when you need them

Not at all... we should concentrate our efforts and EFCC on major crimes, and not waste our tax money (and his family's) on prosecuting and defending 140k. If we keep chasing small fry, we'll never really go after the big ones. I view this as another case of tire for the guy who stole yam, yet handwringing over those who steal destinies.
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Jman06(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
nextstep:

Not at all... we should concentrate our efforts and EFCC on major crimes, and not waste our tax money (and his family's) on prosecuting and defending 140k. If we keep chasing small fry, we'll never really go after the big ones. I view this as another case of tire for the guy who stole yam, yet handwringing over those who steal destinies.
It is this same fraudster who defrauded people of 140k that would mature into a bigger thief, hence he should be arrested and punished accordingly before he goes out of hand.

This is why corruption has taken roots in Nigeria! You seem to forget that people in government emerge from the masses. That is why we need to start tackling corruption from the grassroot.

The 1diot should be arrested as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by Yommy247(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
jamariwolf:
You had better return it you afonja boy sad
You are noticed... please go back to your cave
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by GreenVILLETiPS: 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
bayooooooo:

Lol. Tell me you didn't notice that innocent, gentle and diametrically inviting smile, and your sins shall be forgiven. The shinning black hair with a matching shoe, a fitting jeans, an appropriately-sized handbag plus a korrect wristwatch, all shouting daintily, some would say rhythmically if not saintly, that here is a smart looking hot chick seeking help on how to navigate Nairaland's troubled waters. We used to call this sepe sepe figure 8 cheesy

I want to be scammed! grin grin grin

no b lie....i c am...
I wanna b scammed too grin grin grin
Re: Scammer Pabloayodeji Tweets, Promises To Return Money He Stole by fergieboy: 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
I pity him... He better forget the money and the account...

The moment he steps his leg inside the bank.. He is tossed for good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Kidnapper Gunned Down In Rivers State (Photo) / Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo / 'I Am A Survivor' - Man Says After Escaping Kidnappers While Travelling. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.