Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode (640 Views)

I Have Not Met Gov. Ambode Before - Mercy Aigbe Cries Out In Canada (Video) / Gov. Ambode Allegedly Bought Mansions For Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa - Details / "Stop Using Us For Sacrifice" - Actress Yvonne Jegede Writes Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode by Highsense: 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tuesday, 26 December 2017
I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Governor Ambode
The Governor of Lagos state, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode has promised to make Epe, a small city in Lagos state the biggest city in Lagos state, in a motivating speech he delivered at the one Lagos fiesta held in the city of Epe.

Governor Akinwunmi Ambode decided to attend the fiesta in Epe, leaving out other cities like Agege and the Island. addressing a crowd of over one thousand people, he narrated a little story of his life, he revealed he was born in the general hospital in Epe, and he grew up like everyone in attendance ,and urged all residing in Epe to pursue a wonderful career,
'I was born just like you here in Epe, in the general Hospital over there, I grew up like all of you and today, with hardwork and Grace, I am here today, I pray many more governors will be from this crowd'

He also stated he was very pleased with the behavior of the crowd in attendance, promising them to spend the remaining Christmas in the city of Epe.

'I am very happy with what I see today, with the behavior of you all, and I promise to spend the remaining Christmas of my regime with you' he said, more to the joy of the crowd, as they all scream in joy, praising the Governor.
To read full article
http://www.peternatan.com.ng/2017/12/i-will-make-epe-biggest-city-in-lagos.html
Re: I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode by forreelinc(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Whose ambode I thought fashola is the gov of Lagos state
Re: I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Na this kain people suppose dey rule this country. Not our usual tatty men.
Re: I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 27, 2017
I only see business boom fir the real estate industry

1 Like

Re: I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode by makydebbie(f): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2017
forreelinc:
Happy new year bro.
Re: I Will Make Epe The Biggest City In Lagos - Gov. Ambode by Hotshawarma(m): 4:49am On Dec 27, 2017
forreelinc:
no oooo,Na Donald trump...

(1) (Reply)

Spectra Xtra | Profile / Pastor Who Arrived Church With Rolls Royce, Horse & Spark Outrage - Video / John Onyuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.