Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. (4755 Views)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 27, 2017
i love you mammi..yea i do. It was all smooth and sweet at the begining, but now things are really taking a bad shape between us.
Help me for i cant continue to die in silence, i can no longer live like this.

I have been married for a year+ now and has been enjoying the full goodie package that comes with it, but ever since my wifey gave birth to our son(love yaa young fella) some many months back, the s*x aspect of our life has been fast deppreciating like an unpopular stock in the stock exchange, and yea she is long overdue for bed again, so i dont get it why her mind and body no longer flow with the rythm. O mercy i cant be having same logwood like action every now and then.
Please can child bearing inhibit every ounce of libido and performance in some women? This was a woman that above other qualities of her, i fell deeply for her by the way she "dey do me", to borrow from psquare.
Not that i have not discussed this problem many a times and the dangers it posses to our young marriage but am not seeing any changes, i took her to our pastor who also is our marriagge councellor, no show. Lord no! i cant be going to either my mum or your father with this kind of issue nah? Most of your attention and care is focused on our baby now, but mammi you have an 'overgrown baby' here too who needs the pampering and mounted ectsasy nah.
If she is not making a new year resolution this incoming year to screw my brains out, i will become a guy man all over again, i will do and do some ladies that i fancy, most especially mammi, i will begin with that your tall ebony friend that drank malt in our house this christmas.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nwodosis(m): 3:28am On Dec 27, 2017
shocked
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
i love you mammi..yea i do. It was all smooth and sweet at the begining, but now things are really taking a bad shape between us.
I have been married for a year+ now and has been enjoying the full goodie package that comes with it, but ever since my wifey gave birth to our son(love yaa young fella) some many months back, the s*x aspect of our life has been fast deppreciating like an unpopular stock in the stock exchange, and yea she is since overdue and past after birth brief pause, so i dont get it why her mind and body no longer flow with the rythm. O mercy i cant be having same logwood like action every now and then.
Please can child bearing inhibit every ounce of libido and performance in some women? This was a woman that above other qualities of her, i fell deeply for her by the way she "dey do me", to borrow from psquare.
Not that i have not discussed this problem many a times and the dangers it posses to our young marriage but am not seeing any changes, i took her to our pastor who also is our marriagge councellor, no show. Lord no! i cant be going to either my mum or your father with this kind of issue nah? Most of your attention and care is focused on our baby now, but mammi you have an 'overgrown baby' here too who needs the pampering and mounted ectsasy nah.
If she is not making a new year resolution this incoming year to screw my brains out, i will become a guy man all over again, i will do and do some ladies that i fancy, most especially mammi, i will begin with that your tall ebony friend that drank malt in our house this christmas.

na u be dis?

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by sisisioge: 5:56am On Dec 27, 2017
Wowzerful! Make Una take am easy o.

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 27, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

na u be dis?
u know that guy? Lol
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by J0hnTrevolt(m): 6:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Cheat naa...person hold u?
I know ur type. Na Ashawo u go go carry. Iranu undecided

9 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
I have been married for a year+ now and has been enjoying the full goodie package that comes with it, but ever since my wifey gave birth to our son(love yaa young fella) some many months back, the s*x aspect of our life has been fast deppreciating like an unpopular stock in the stock exchange, and yea she is since overdue and past after birth brief pause, so i dont get it why her mind and body no longer flow with the rythm. O mercy i cant be having same logwood like action every now and then.

Unfortunately, the days of bum shorts and see through bra's, to send shockwaves down your exhaust pipe are well and truly over......

Yours only lasted less than a year....... Imagine what the remaining years has in stock for you...... Your stock is truly been relegated to the back of the warehouse......

Your days of long hours of pounding are way behind you now, just a 3/5 minutes of pleasure is all you are gonna get now (possibly once every month).......

Not to worry, sex is not the be all and end all.... Enjoy your son and occasional cuddles....

Goodluck.....

14 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 27, 2017
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! Make Una take am easy o.
ok ma
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by cassidy1996(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2017
hmmmm....... you are a man, be patience. nor use your hands spoil your family

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Unfortunately, the days of bum shorts and see through bra's, to send shockwaves down your exhaust pipe are well and truly over......

Yours only lasted less than a year....... Imagine what the remaining years has in stock for you...... Your stock is truly been relegated to the back of the warehouse......

Your days of long hours of pounding are way behind you now, just a 3/5 minutes of pleasure is all you are gonna get now (possibly once every month).......

Not to worry, sex is not the be all and end all.... Enjoy your son and occasional cuddles....

Goodluck.....

lol..funny dude, thanks for your frankness anyway.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 27, 2017
J0hnTrevolt:
Cheat naa...person hold u?
I know ur type. Na Ashawo u go go carry. Iranu undecided
i dont do pros bro..back in da days eeh..we point and kill.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2017
I can help you out
How do you want it?
cry cry

****I am in my randy mood***

1 Like

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:
I can help you out
How do you want it?
cry cry

lol..i like ur sense of humour mi lady, i can see that u are into the hospitality biz.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
lol..i like ur sense of humour mi lady, i can see that u are into the hospitality biz.

My pleasure
smiley smiley
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 7:59am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
lol..funny dude, thanks for your frankness anyway.

Wait till your wife pops the question, is sex food?

Then you know stock don expire.....

10 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Wait till your wife pops the question, is sex food?

Then you know stock don expire.....
hehehehe..you are speaking from experience my good bro.
*nice machine on ur dp*
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:
hehehehe..you are speaking from experience my good bro.
*nice machine on ur dp*

Haba Bro, you sabi burn cables o.....

2 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 8:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:
I can help you out
How do you want it?
cry cry

Randyhot, is 3some on the cards?
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

hehehehe..ma niggar!! Sure it is.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You want some nice dyt too?
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by patani(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Randyhot:

I have been married for a year+ now and has been enjoying the full goodie package that comes with it, but ever since my wifey gave birth to our son(love yaa young fella) some many months back, the s*x aspect of our life has been fast deppreciating like an unpopular stock in the stock exchange, and yea she is long overdue for bed again, so i dont get it why her mind and body no longer flow with the rythm. O mercy i cant be having same logwood like action every now and then.

Be patient with your wife Bro. Women are generally like that after child birth. You will have to give her minimu of 2 years to get her groove back. Besides, do you help her To manage stressed?
Stress is also a culprit in this.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 27, 2017
patani:

Be patient with your wife Bro. Women are generally like that after child birth. You will have to give her minimu of 2 years to get her groove back. Besides, do you help her To manage stressed?
Stress is also a culprit in this.
yea i do communicate lovingly with her and whenever i can, help her with some house chores.
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 8:50am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

You want some nice dyt too?

Who wouldn't? I am not blind......
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Who wouldn't? I am not blind......

I just laughed out loud imagining the expression on your face
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 8:55am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

I just laughed out loud imagining the expression on your face
cheesy cheesy cheesy

That expression..... Let's save it for later......
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 8:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

That expression..... Let's save it for later......

Sadly the OP declined
cry cry cry cry
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 9:06am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

Sadly the OP declined
cry cry cry cry

WOW...... I was already popping blue pills and drinking ponkiriyon in anticipation.........
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Lexusgs430: 9:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

Sadly the OP declined
cry cry cry cry

Randyhot, you turned down a juicy offer? So why the complaint or opening this thread?

Abi your liver fail you?
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Dyt(f): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

WOW...... I was already popping blue pills and drinking ponkiriyon in anticipation.........

cry cry
Lexusgs430:

Randyhot, you turned down a juicy offer? So why the complaint or opening this thread?

Abi your liver fail you?

He just get starting
No finishing

Come let's go to.the ozer room
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by fatymore(f): 9:10am On Dec 27, 2017
Sorry.. Take a second wife tongue
Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by realborn(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2017
smiley

A cycle. The exigencies of marriage....

If you eventually do,

- never do with your heart
- never bring an STI home
- never get caught
- never love another like you love her
- never take leave of your conscience

I think you have done well to tarry a year. If you can tarry further, it will be so so great. Breaking the till to seek succor outside can be so addictive. You may never stop. smiley

@Randyhot

8 Likes

Re: I Will Cheat On My Wife For A Good S*x Anyday. A Nairalander Bares It All. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 27, 2017
Dyt:

Sadly the OP declined cry cry cry cry
no i didnt..i was just wonderin if you are game

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deleted Post / 1 Year Of Marriage And 2 Kids My Wife Has Had Never Post Any Of My Pics / My Sister Accused Me Of Exposing Her Son To Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.