Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? (15417 Views)

Ladies, Can You Leave The House Without Wearing Makeup? / Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Make-up? / 4 Reasons You Should Stop Wearing Makeup Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by hotangel2(f): 9:14pm On Dec 27, 2005
I dont wanna get the drift. I wanna see ur picture. cry cry cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by mamba(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2005
IAH, show her naa, abi you want make we before you show us?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by ocho(f): 9:53pm On Dec 27, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 11:54pm On Dec 27, 2005
You guys are tempting me to post my picture o! I won't fall. rolleyes
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IB7(f): 2:33am On Dec 28, 2005
IAH, you don't have to show your picture if you don't want to.

It's called "peer pressure."
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by icingbaby(f): 12:41am On Dec 29, 2005
prefers i can, most of the time i prefer not to wear makeup.
i look good with or without make up. kiss cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Oiza(f): 8:26am On Dec 30, 2005
I leave my house everyday without any, none, no, nothing, make up. I don't even have any. And yes, I work, go out etc etc. No big deal.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by mamba(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2005
Oiza:

I leave my house everyday without any, none, no, nothing, make up. I don't even have any. And yes, I work, go out etc etc. No big deal.
Are you a member of deeper life church?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by wendytilda(f): 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2005
I don't wear make up.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2005
Today i saw an old friend of mine and he said..."Spikey,do you know what i like best about you?"And i said "no,what?"And he said "You never wear any make up and i like that about you"
I smiled very smugly and said thank you with a big smile on my face.
The truth of the matter is,coincidentally,whenever i see him i wear no make up....not intentional,just purely coincidental.I know deep down inside that no one looooves make up as much as i do! grin cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by IAH(f): 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2005
mamba:

Are you a member of deeper life church?

It's not only Deeper Life members who don't wear make-up. You mean you've never seen a tapping chic without makeup?
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nike4luv(f): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2005
i left home without make up this morning, i looked angelic, awww grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2005
awwwwww!!! kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nike4luv(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2005
see, i think am gon stop usin make ova too..hehehahhahahaha

thanks spikey baby!!! smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2005
You're going to stop using make up? :oDont be a berluddy extremist! tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nike4luv(f): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2005
haha, ur kidding rite, even if i do stop it, i'l be tempted to {dose gurls}, but make up or no makeup, african is stil correct beauty, gba be! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 8:39pm On Dec 30, 2005
And the beauty is never complete without the booty! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nike4luv(f): 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2005
right on ma sista!, the booty definitely makes it complete, and shaking that thang makes the guys droooooooool
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by spikedcylinder: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2005
Eventhough they act like they dont drool! rolleyes
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by nike4luv(f): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2005
gurl, they drooling in the spirit like "holy shyt, i want that for breakfast", u knw our boiz nau
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 30, 2005
WORLDLINESS.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by MatureMe(f): 4:38pm On Dec 31, 2005
As I have gotten older I prefer to go without makeup but I do make sure my face is clean whenever I venture out of my house. Most men are not always looking at your face anyway. lol lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Rolly: 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2006
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Oiza(f): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2006
You guys are too funny.  rolleyes

No, I am not a Deeper Life member..I am just too lazy, I guess. And no, I don't think I look too witchy  smiley

Sistas, sistas, down girls  grin...
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by ocho(f): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2006
i'll take it that "down girls" is a hail grin........or is it not? oh wait! it means the guys are looking "DOWN"(u know what i mean by that too) doesn't dosen't it? wink now, i get you cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by Oiza(f): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2006
Kinda like a hail...It means cool down or as my brothers would say "coo dahn" grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by ocho(f): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2006
ooo ok! lol lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by christyne(f): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2006
As for me,yes i can go out and i do go out without wearing any make up because it doesnt even remove a bit frm me.Sometimes,i make sure that i don't wear it when i'm about to take pictures because i always feel natural n people do appreciate that.
Let me just say i wear make up because my frd is doing it.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by tammy41(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2006
of course i can leave home without wearing make up. I do that most times but that depends mostly on the function or importance of where i am goingand with who. If its work, church, shopping, visiting friends, casual party, etc I like looking my real self. That is without make up. I sure wear make up if i am going to a wedding ceremony, important appointment or meeting new people. My friends say i look better without makeup or weave-on.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by kellorah: 12:58am On Jan 07, 2006
i think all women shd make up...i dnt like seeing 'plain' women..lookin holier than thou...@ least eyeshadow, mascara...if nothing else...and erm...brush/comb eyelash, and erm..lip gloss.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by goodguy(m): 1:28am On Jan 07, 2006
Not all men are attracted by women's make up (which is the reason why most ladies make up). I personally prefer a lady with natural beauty without make ups. I admire such ladies more than those who paint their faces wear make ups.
Re: Ladies, Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Makeup? by bebee: 1:34am On Jan 07, 2006
goodguy:

Not all men are attracted by women's make up (which is the reason why most ladies make up). I personally prefer a lady with natural beauty without make ups. I admire such ladies more than those who paint their faces wear make ups.
i can hear an undertone of responsibility shirking here a beg talk say money no dey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hair Must Grow Naija: How To Make Carrot Oil At Home. / Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai / High Maintenance: Does It Get You More Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.