Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. (25638 Views)

Ogbunike Cave Carnival In Anambra State- PICTURES / Drunk Men And Women On The Streets Of Calabar After Carnival (Photos) / Cheack Out Photos From Ebira 2017 Cultural Carnival In Okene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 9:38am On Dec 27, 2017
Offpoint:

You only heard "they" ate human, but you've never seen it. you should know which tribe used to... they're not even from calabar.
Do Yoruba/igbo still Kill twins?

Thanks
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by UnimkeAk(m): 9:45am On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

Keep quiet! What makes the question silly? Is it until I visit and something bad happens I will then know? Idiot!

Who ever told you cross riverians eat human flesh.
Like where did you gt this from?
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
UnimkeAk:

Who ever told you cross riverians eat human flesh.
Like where did you gt this from?

This is what you should have asked before raining insults on me.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by UnimkeAk(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

This is what you should have asked before raining insults on me.

How i take insult u?
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by Samusu(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2017
Yes, I don't know them o
zombieTRACKER:

keep pretending like you don't know Boko Haram
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by AleAirHub(m): 10:18am On Dec 27, 2017
grin
zombieTRACKER:
they invited Boko Haram on a horse sad
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

Keep quiet! What makes the question silly? Is it until I visit and something bad happens I will then know? Idiot!
you are truly a prized F00l thinking like wild inhabitants of the woods.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by opomulero101(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:
Sorry to say this, do they still eat human flesh?

How sarcastic of you?
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by DNA9(m): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:
Sorry to say this, do they still eat human flesh?

That's wah uv been told way bk ur teen age.. huh? Kudos to whoever fed u with stupid stories.. Say me hi to him/her.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
you are truly a prized F00l thinking like wild inhabitants of the woods.

Bastard! How my comment dey take pain you I don't understand. GOAT
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2017
DNA9:

That's wah uv been told way bk ur teen age.. huh? Kudos to whoever fed u with stupid stories.. Say me hi to him/her.
Sorry o oga, I still heard that of recent
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

Bastard! How my comment dey take pain you I don't understand. GOAT
daughter of a substandard prostitute stop advertising your mind blowing 5tupidity on a public forum.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2017
UnimkeAk:

How i take insult u?

I thought you were the bastard that quoted me initially. Sorry
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
daughter of a substandard prostitute stop advertising your mind blowing 5tupidity on a public forum.

A bastard like his father stop quoting me, other reasonable fellow replied me sensibly if you can't, waka pass
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

A bastard like his father stop quoting me, other reasonable fellow replied me sensibly if you can't, waka pass
your senses were on holiday when u posted the rubbish I guess. You are indeed an unfortunate terrestrial F00l.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 11:59am On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
your senses were on holiday when u posted the rubbish I guess. You are indeed an unfortunate terrestrial F00l.

Your head is full of shits that's why you can't think straight. You just have to be aggressive in replying people on nairaland. You might have been doing it and going scot-free. Not everyone will keep quiet for you. Oloriburuku omo. Your mother is the unfortunate one for bearing a demented hawk like you. Omo ale jatijati
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 12:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

Your head is full of shits that's why you can't think straight. You just have to be aggressive in replying people on nairaland. You might have been doing it and going scot-free. Not everyone will keep quiet for you. Oloriburuku omo. Your mother is the unfortunate one for bearing a demented hawk like you. Omo ale jatijati
you are a completely messed up agbaya. You daughter of an unbalanced parents.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
you are a completely messed up agbaya . You daughter of an unbalanced parents.

Hahaha grin atleast you admit I'm not your mate, so you shouldn't talk to your elders anyhow. Next time don't open your filthy mouth and insult people on nairaland (especially people you don't know). Not everyone will take it lightly with you
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 12:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

Hahaha grin atleast you admit I'm not your mate, so you shouldn't talk to your elders anyhow. Next time don't open your filthy mouth and insult people on nairaland (especially people you don't know). Not everyone will take it lightly with you
your community must be ashamed of your parents for having such an unbalanced daughter like you. Pls hit the mental assylum for proper rehabilitation.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 12:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
your community must be ashamed of your parents for having such an unbalanced daughter like you. Pls hit the mental assylum for proper rehabilitation.
Don't forget to do the same. You need it more. Oloriibu!
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

you are beyond redemption. I pity who ever brought such an unfortunate soul like you to this planet
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

you are beyond redemption. I pity who ever brought such an unfortunate soul like you to this planet.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 12:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
you are beyond redemption. I pity who ever brought such an unfortunate soul like you to this planet

E pain am, e wan cry. Don't pity me, pity your parents that brought you up in an abusive way. Your parents no try. They didn't teach you to respect people, you just have to learn from outsiders. Unfortunate being calling some else unfortunate.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

E pain me. I wan cry. I pity my parents that brought me up in an abusive way. My parents no try. They didn't teach me to respect people, i just have to learn from outsiders. Unfortunate being like me.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
cheesy

E pain muller101 , muller101 wan cry. Don't pity me, muller101 pity your parents that brought you up in an abusive way. muller101 's parents no try. They didn't teach him to respect people, muller101 just has to learn from outsiders. muller101 is an Unfortunate being calling some else unfortunate.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by EskorB(m): 3:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
My calabar, my city........ Fun filled city.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

I NEVER KNEW I MsFaith can be this silly and 5tupid.
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
I am beyond redemption. I pity who ever brought such an unfortunate soul like me to this planet
cheesy your case is critical
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

cheesy my 5tupidity is gradually gaining top gear. I am so excited to be an adult m0r0n.
chai MsFaith is that so? grin
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 4:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
my community must be ashamed of my parents for having such an unbalanced son like me. I will hit the mental assylum for proper rehabilitation.

Good of you useless demented son of his parents
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by muller101(m): 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
MsFaith:

I MsFaith declare that I am a useless demented daughter of my unfortunate parents. grin
Re: Check Out Photos From The 2017 Cultural Carnival In Calabar. by MsFaith: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
muller101:
my senses were on holiday when I decided to be a nincompoop and quote people instead of minding my business and walking away. I am indeed an unfortunate terrestrial F00l.

Lemme add to that, you are nosey and jobless. Chew on that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Emmanuel Of Vocalwall Got Married Yesterday (see Photos) / Kano Government Spends N200M On Mass Wedding For 1,520 Couples (Photos) / 6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.