Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Acer Aspire 5610z Recovery Disc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Acer Aspire 5610z Recovery Disc (2861 Views)

My Acer Aspire E11 Shows Black Screen After Booting. How To Fix It? / My Acer Aspire 5720 Laptop Is Too Slow / Compaq Presario C700 Recovery Disc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Acer Aspire 5610z Recovery Disc by opad(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hi Engineers in the house, ive been trying to download the recovery for months now, i would like to kmow if i could get the Recovery CD here in Nijeria, im stay @ Lagos. Thanks
Re: Acer Aspire 5610z Recovery Disc by deji2009(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2010
opad:

Hi Engineers in the house, ive been trying to download the recovery for months now, i would like to kmow if i could get the Recovery CD here in Nijeria, im stay @ Lagos. Thanks

Dear opad,

Thank you for the above enquiry and do appreciate your explanations.
Next time please specify if XP or Vista.your acer product feature 4 to 5 GB
of hidden partition on your hard disk. make sure charger is plugged in

To start the recovery process:

Restart the system.
While the Acer logo is showing, press Alt + F10 at the same time to enter the recovery process.
Follow the onscreen instructions to perform system recovery.

You don't need to buy any disk unless you have wiped or upgrade your operating system which in effect
will have deleted the recovery partition. Note: performing this action will erase your personal data such as files, music,
video etc. Good luck
Re: Acer Aspire 5610z Recovery Disc by opad(m): 8:36am On Apr 06, 2010
Thanks a lot for that info deji, unfortunately it has been formatted like twice now, so i guess the acer partitions must have been deleted too. It actually came with Vista, but i prefer XP to vista cos vista makes my system kinda slow. Thanks again for the info, how i wish i could get my hands on the recovery CD.

(1) (Reply)

How A 19 Year Old Boy Make Cool Money Online! / Extremely Clean (Us used)Hp Pavilion Dv9000 4 sale / Different Ways To Earn $1000 Online Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.