Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri (1431 Views)

Aisha: PDP Says First Lady’s Outburst Exposes President’s Incompetence / You Are Unsalvageable Hypocrite: Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari in new video released / Lai Mohammed Exposes Politicians Sponsoring Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by Rigel95(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2017
Yesterday (Tuesday, December 26, 2017), the
minister of information, Lai Mohammed, gave a
press conference saying that ‘$1 billion is not too
much to fight insecurity’.
What Lai Mohammed does not know is that he has
just indicted his own boss and exposed him to be a
hypocrite who has no moral authority to pontificate
on others.
On the 25th of July, 2014, Muhammadu Buhari gave
an interview to APC Television, a media arm of the
All Progressive Congress.
In that video (attached below) he criticized then
President Jonathan for seeking $1 billion to fight
terrorists of the Boko Haram radical Islamic sect.
His exact words were “now that we want to deal
with some riffraffs in the Northeast, this
government is looking for $1 billion. We are in a real
mess and we know it”
Three years after making that statement and
exactly two years after he claimed that Boko Haram
was ‘technically defeated’, the same President
Muhammadu Buhari is now looking for $1 billion to
fight ‘riffraffs’ in the Northeast. It was not too long ago that this same President was pontificating on Abdulrasheed Maina and ordering his sack, until his hypocrisy was exposed by the Head of Service, Mrs. Oyo-Ita, who revealed that the President was in the know about the whole saga even before Maina was reinstated, which corroborated Maina’s claim that he was invited
back by the Buhari administration.
This tells you that the APC and Muhammadu Buhari have no credibility whatsoever and are willing to say and do anything, regardless of whether it is true or not, as long as it furthers their political interests.
source:https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/lai-mohammed-exposes-president-buhari-hypocrite-reno/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by LionDeLeo: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2017
The Rhino going extra miles to get attention. I will advise you consult all the gods of ipob terrorists such as ffk and the amala-eating clown how it went.
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by Oblitz(m): 11:10am On Dec 27, 2017
this guy is saying the truth o!

7 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by bonechamberlain(m): 11:20am On Dec 27, 2017
one by one they would expose the crooked illiterate knowingly or unknowingly.
angry

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by mgbadike81: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2017
who takes buhari and the APC government serious anymore?

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by stephozien: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Hypocrisy is the human side of the govt of the day. Like dog going back to it own vomit. What a pity. ...pathetic... APC

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by ProjectNaija(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
All I know is that we must kick out these vermins in 2019.
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by hegelian: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
The Rhino going extra miles to get attention. I will advise you consult all the gods of ipob terrorists such as ffk and the amala-eating clown how it went.
disprove him or forever remain silent...

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2017
Buhari has no credibility. He is a scam Nigerians have come to regret.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by LionDeLeo: 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
hegelian:

disprove him or forever remain silent...
Oh, allegations should be refuted?

I never knew, I always thought once an allegation is made, the next thing is to start hurling insults because that is the only thing ipob bastards are known for.

Now, advise those ipob pigs to always refute allegations rather than hurling senseless insults, then get back to me accordingly.
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by ivandragon: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
some people are so pained by the truth...

hypocrites are always pained by the truth...

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by magoo10(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2017
To cut the long story short, Buhari is "One chance "
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by omokaylove: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
LionDeLeo:
address what he said with facts and figures and stop behaving like an illiterate.
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by hegelian: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Oh, allegations should be refuted?

I never knew, I always thought once an allegation is made, the next thing is to start hurling insults because that is the only thing ipob bastards are known for.

Now, advise those ipob pigs to always refute allegations rather than hurling senseless insults, then get back to me accordingly.

and here u called some people bastards...it goes to say you are the moteher/father of all bastards....mumuni oshisko

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by Paperwhite(m): 11:26am On Dec 28, 2017
They are really the liars that they are.
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by bamosagie(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2017
hegelian:

and here u called some people bastards...it goes to say you are the moteher/father of all bastards....mumuni oshisko

Ignore him, he is trying to derail.... hence his continuous use of IPOB, he is trying to start an argument with the hope of diverting attention from the message.... a popular BMC tactics...

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by anibi9674: 11:38am On Dec 28, 2017
ok
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by possibility1234: 11:42am On Dec 28, 2017
I respect this guy. He coroborates his argument with evidences and not propaganda like Oga Lai
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
[quote author=LionDeLeo post=63647220]The Rhino going extra miles to get attention. I will advise you consult all the gods of ipob terrorists such as ffk and the amala-eating clown how it went. [/quote. Nawa for u guy.Why not prove him wrong by providing facts? Sometimes you ve to give it up. Must you defend baba in everything? Stop insulting people's intelligence its making you look like an illiterate.
Re: Lai Mohammed Exposes President Buhari As A Hypocrite – Reno Omokri by BudeYahooCom: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Abokii don dey abuse amala people.... kikikikiki grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi In Epic Propaganda Fail / Former President Of Ghana, Jerry Rawlings Hosts Gov. Okorocha in Ghana (pics) / National Assembly Declines Buhari’s Request For The Approval Of $496m Tucano Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.