Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry (624 Views)

Lady Goes Emotional After Seeing Her 6 Months Made Wedding Dress (video) / Father Cries As He Gives Out His Daughter In Marriage - States Emotional Reason / Emotional Bride Breaks Down In Tears In Church At Her Wedding.Pics Go Viral(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by Houseofjethro: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
The wedding reception may get the most attention, but the most notable and emotional part of the big day is usually the ceremony. They include those real, genuine moments captured on film.

Continue Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry
Re: Emotional Wedding Moments That Will Make You Cry by MrRhymes101(m): 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
"unfortunately " I'm a funny wedding MC and my job is to make u laugh lol Watch me MC weddings here...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3zNZfOwAvA

(1) (Reply)

One Of Nigeria's Oldest Male Twins Celebrate Their 85th Birthday Today! / Call For All Your Local Dishes.... / Lindaikeji Is Not God And God Hasnt Changed His Laws -funto Ibuoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.