Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change (13959 Views)

What I Saw At A Wheel Balancing Place (tire Safety) / A Closer Look At Wheel Balancing And Alignment / What Is D Difference Between Alignment And Wheel Balancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by oluwasegun007(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
Coldfeets:

I'm sure you said a similar thing around this time last year? wink

God will surprise you by blessing me with a very Good one before this time next year...
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by joinnow: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2017
No but when you come back on NL come say
You are going on 100km/hr and the steering start to behave as if na bad spirit dey turn steering go left while you dey turn go right.
Then u go know say its important.
That my take.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by babaireti(m): 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Good
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by Coldfeets: 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
oluwasegun007:

God will surprise you by blessing me with a very Good one before this time next year...

No.

God will surprise you, not me.
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by barcaboi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
eaglechild:
I want to know if this is a myth or reality.
Must one do wheel balancing and alignment after purchase of new tyres.
better u do..... it saves d tyres and u shd do it often because of d roads- the new one I bought is getting damaged because I didn't-
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by erico2k2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2018
eaglechild:
I want to know if this is a myth or reality.
Must one do wheel balancing and alignment after purchase of new tyres.
YES,
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by KingAzubuike(f): 9:21am On Dec 21, 2022
oluwasegun007:
I don't own a car yet.... Trusting God for one in the coming year.
Have you finally gotten one?
Re: Is It Compulsory To Do Wheel Balancing And Alignment After Tyre Change by oluwasegun007(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Have you finally gotten one?

No oooo grin

I just got drivers license sha. ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great And Affordable Car Dealership Deals In Nigeria... / Convertible Cars, Safe Or Not? / Tesla Will Reveal Its Electric Container Truck In September (teaser Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.