Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Testimony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testimony (697 Views)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / This Girl's Testimony Is Funny But Real (check It Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony by johnime: 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
This happened when someone (Yahoo Boys) who gave his life to Christ after confessing in a church that made me change my life style.

He started by saying how they steal peoples destiny and all, but the part that caught my ears, made me to drop my jaws, shocked, perplexed and scared was when he went to meet a Babalawa or Ifa Priest. They Baba advised they organise a party in school and invite plenty girls since they are the target and they want to renew their jazz-Black magic, so they invited over as many as they can been the bigs boys they are in school girls will want to come.

On that fateful day, Baba was dressed all hippy and funky, with a face cap, blink blink and what have you, baba was at the gate like a bouncer with one of the yahoo boy, but he had his oruka-(ring)on his fingers mainly just to touch the girls and see which one is ok to use to renew the jazz of the yahoo boy. All baba had to do was touch the girls as they arrive the venue, all this while one of the yahoo boys was with him, he was there to konw which girl baba will say this is the one to use so he can arrange her after the party.

Lo and behold, girls came enmass and baba started touching, NLers, baba touched 85 girls and did not see any one to use, 85 girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that their destiny have been used. Baba got so tired of touching and left the party. one of the boys ran after him and asked, Baba, Ki lo sele ti e lo-what happened that you are going?
Baba replied,' they are walking corpse, they have been used already'.
At this junction, the guy giving the story gave up on yahoo and decided to give his life to Christ and turn a new leaf. The fear that Baba touched 85 girls, I mean 85 girls and none had a destinies still baffles and scares me. In the mist of my fear, I wondered some guys doing fine and, living good and get married to their wife, things change for the worst. It's simple there are chances he married a girl that her destiny has been used, there is no way you want to do it she will definitely affect you.
I am not perfect and hence I decided to change from my old ways. as a matter of fact I threw a party to end my old ways of life.

2 Likes

Re: Testimony by Emmytes(m): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Come complete the testimony bros

1 Like

Re: Testimony by johnime: 8:10am On Dec 28, 2017
Completed
Emmytes:
Come complete the testimony bros
Re: Testimony by Macgreat(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2017
grin

Even the baba na walking corpses . . .

Ladies, give your live to Jesus, you'll have a new destiny .
Re: Testimony by johnime: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2017
embarassed
Macgreat:
grin

Re: Testimony by johnime: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Says who?
Macgreat:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is Kissing Cheating? See The Funny Way Nigerians Answered The Question / Girls Is This Not Better Than Brazilian Hair? / Seriously What Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.