Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin (1035 Views)

Urgent Tweak Needed / Help Needed To Get A Scammer / Woocommerce Shipping Plugin For Local Governments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin by mctech(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Complements of this ogbonge season to ye coders.

Biko I need someone to help me add a real estate plugin to a site that was designed using Dreamweaver and tweak it according to some specifications.

It's an urgent job and interested person should hook up on Whatsapp via 08132232989.

Thanks. Your new year cow will not run away.
Re: Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin by mctech(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello
Re: Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin by donsheddy1(m): 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
mctech:
Hello
contact 0.8.03.1.9.7.5.4.1.5
Re: Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin by fajob: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2017
mctech:
Complements of this ogbonge season to ye coders.

Biko I need someone to help me add a real estate plugin to a site that was designed using Dreamweaver and tweak it according to some specifications.

It's an urgent job and interested person should hook up on Whatsapp via 08132232989.

Thanks. Your new year cow will not run away.

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
Re: Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin by legalwebconsult(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2017
DIGITAL MARKETING EBOOKS AND VIDEOS

Learn Google Adwords, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Facebook Ads and other Social Media Marketing etc...

These DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE is packaged and organized to teach you everything you need to know. So it is a practical oriented training ebooks and videos geared toward showing you how to use the online media for marketing purpose.

Visit www.dmf.legalwebconsult.com

(1) (Reply)

Review Startup: Latest Social Micro Blogging Network - Gisthive.com / Please I Need Assistance On The Project Topics Below / Ponzi Script Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.