Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (72846 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Goodluck Jonathan Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by LifeDrama: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has reacted to the only son of President Muhammadu Buhari, Yusuf​, who was last night involved in ​​an accident.

Former Vice President Atiku Abubakar has took to Twitter to expressed feelings and wish Yusuf a speedy recovery

He Wrote:

"Our thoughts are with the first family - our family will be praying for you. We wish Yusuf a speedy recovery."

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/946039573355925504

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/27/atiku-abubakar-reacts-to-president-buharis-son-yusuf-power-bike-accident/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by afbstrategies: 5:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
Thanks Atiku. We all need to know that we must support one another in difficult times, even when we don't get along or have similar views.

I join Atiku and well meaning Nigerians in wishing the young man a quick recovery

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by smulti(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Rest in peace to the dead

hope he was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Airforce1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
On behalf of the First Family of federal republic of Nigeria I say , Thank You Alhaji Atiku Abubakar.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by susrite(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
Atiku dont worry, we will be active only on twitter for you come 2019

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Alwaysking: 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
May your soul R.I.p

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by hatchy(f): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stop doing eye service this man.

Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!!

How many time did I call you?

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Na Yusuf una want take wrap up this year? Nigerians don finally get code wey go make their curse enter aso rock....cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Webman007: 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
Get well quick Yusuf

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by pdppower: 5:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
The rich also cry, but the poor always cry.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Luckylife(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
All those suffering in hospitals and at home we wish them quick recovery and strong health.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by gozmok1(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Atiku attention seeker
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by princechurchill(m): 6:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
My prayers and thought is with the families of those who couldn't travel during Xmas to see their beloved ones due to hike in fuel prices

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
angry

∆ Wolf in sheep skin ∆
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by ay234(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Rest in peace the dead

hope was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away .
You brain is paining you

41 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by ay234(m): 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:
Rest in peace the dead

hope was treated in Nigeria hospital before he passed away .
Your brain is paining you..heartless

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by sonofanarchy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
rest in peace Yusuf

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by seunmsg(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alwaysking:
May your soul R.I.p

sonofanarchy:
rest in peace Yusuf
smulti:

Accident can happen to anybody irrespective of class, status, tribe or political affiliation. You don't have to lose your humanity because you hate the boys father. Yusuf is in stable condition and not dead. Hopefully, he will live. Keep your RIP for people around you who are truly dead.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by sonofanarchy(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Accident can happen to anybody irrespective of class, status, tribe or political affiliation. You don't have to lose your humanity because you hate the boys father. Yusuf is in stable condition and not dead. Keep your RIP for people around you who are truly dead.
rip to u

26 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by smulti(m): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Accident can happen to anybody irrespective of class, status, tribe or political affiliation. You don't have to lose your humanity because you hate the boys father. Yusuf is in stable condition and not dead. Keep your RIP for people around you who are truly dead.

what goes around......

Fulani herdsmen are free to kill people with reckless abandon ni..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by zombieTRACKER: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
seunmsg:

Accident can happen to anybody irrespective of class, status, tribe or political affiliation. You don't have to lose your humanity because you hate the boys father. Yusuf is in stable condition and not dead. Hopefully, he will live. Keep your RIP for people around you who are truly dead.

are you the owner of Buhari family
wetin concern you

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by ogbujajnr: 6:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
So one wouldn't know who is biking on a super bike with some kind of high speed in abuja. Just riding without mission

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who would have thought that the rich and powerful also need quality emergency healthcare in Nigeria like the rest of ordinary Nigerians? I thought they neglected our health sector so they could fly to London for treatment...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by fpeter(f): 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

That's not funny. Where's your conscience and humanity?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
This guy is a gentleman. Throughout this year always on point.
I doff my hat to him.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Promismike(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
What is the difference between Buhari's son and hundreds of Nigerians who have died as a result of Buhari's bad government.

Honestly I don't care if his son dies.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Samusu(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
smulti:

Ode, tsinanne kawai
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by DevDenky: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
People dey cry for fuel why your son get the one to take flex power bike abi..?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by Oluwaseyi456(m): 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Who he help?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident by falcon01: 6:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
when me fall from bike e no go viral like this. I think i will change my strategies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.