Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,485 members, 7,808,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

How Would You Solve These Issues? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Solve These Issues? (1656 Views)

Can You Solve This Business Riddle? / How Does Whiz Consulting Help You Tackle These Issues? / What Problem Can You Solve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Solve These Issues? by aminu790(m): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hello Nairalanders!
Please anyone with knowledge of how to solve these cases should please help.

Case 1: Closing the recruitment process of a key position, a candidate is selected but his suggested salary is higher than the current salary in your company. Apart from salary, how would you convince the candidate to accept your offer?

Case 2: In meeting, a staff member raises his opinion as follows: "Recently, a lot of people have quit their job. I think the company's pay scales are too low which is causing their resignation. Our company should review the reward policy." How can you answer this question?

Case 3: You have heard that a number of key staff at your company have received offers from other companies which offer an attractive salary. How can you address this matter?

Thanks
Re: How Would You Solve These Issues? by respect80(m): 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
And you expect me to answer all these for free
Re: How Would You Solve These Issues? by aminu790(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
respect80:
And you expect me to answer all these for free
you cannot help unless you are paid?
Re: How Would You Solve These Issues? by respect80(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
aminu790:
you cannot help unless you are paid?

Is not dat I love money o.
I'm just asking if you want me to answer them for free
Re: How Would You Solve These Issues? by aminu790(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2017
respect80:

Is not dat I love money o. I'm just asking if you want me to answer them for free
Hmm I can see

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Do To Get Very Rich With A Small Provision Shop. / Bet9ja Not Crediting Customers' Account After Payment / Please Recommend A Sewing Machine For Shoe Making.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.