Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha (807 Views)

NASS Leadership: Nigeria Won’t Balance If S/east Is Not Considered — Okorocha / Why We Can’t Suspend Amaechi For Anti-party Activities Like Okorocha – APC / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
As we all know that their girls over there go to bed with anything so far it has dick.. Even in their matrimonial homes, some still sleep around with their boyfriends from other ethnicities. When they take in, they give birth and push the child on their husbands.

Their culture there even permits a girl to go and have kids, once the child is rejected by the father, he automatically takes up the mother's family name.
So a non-igbo child can become Igbo going by that logic.

I think this is why Igbos query the paternity of Rochas Okoroawusa.

Let's here your take.

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
A "yusuf" rejected by the suyaman can become Stanley or Chidi.. you don't expect him to behave igbo, do you?

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
If you share a different view, please let's hear it.

Or if you see a lie in my post, feel free to counter it (with facts)

Thanks
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by zombieTRACKER: 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
I know this particular zombie very well
no amount of serum can cure him

just ignore him and give him the ademusiwa treatment
the skull is very empty

6 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Only reasonable comments please..

I'm only trying to analyze Dilector Kanu's allegations. It's not my fault

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by zionmade1: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alariiwo:
As we all know that their girls over there go to bed with anything so far it has dick.. Even in their matrimonial homes, some still sleep around with their boyfriends from other ethnicities. When they take in, they give birth and push the child on their husbands.

Their culture there even permits a girl to go and have kids, once the child is rejected by the father, he automatically takes up the mother's family name.
So a non-igbo child can become Igbo going by that logic.

I think this is why Igbos query the paternity of Rochas Okoroawusa.

Let's here your take.
How much parental upbringing can the 27th child of a family of one man 7 wives 8 concubines 39 children 8 bastards have?
That's why it's not surprising wen people like u choose to display gross stupidity.
The earlier yorubas start amending their rate of dropping children everywhere where the better they do in preventing the existence of nuisance

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by zombieTRACKER: 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
the best way to embarrass this particular one is to avoid his thread....
just jump and pass
he isnt worth a second of your valuable time
zionmade1:

How much parental upbringing can the 27th child of a family of one man 7 wives 8 concubines 39 children 8 bastards have?
That's why it's not surprising wen people like u choose to display gross stupidity.
The earlier yorubas start amending their rate of dropping children everywhere where the better they do in preventing the existence of nuisance

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
zionmade1:

wooow.. easy man.

On the contrary, it's Igbos that give birth in dozens. Hardly will you see a Yoruba family with more than 5 kids.

That's why crime rate is very high in east side. Too many mouths to feed but no money.

2 Likes

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by zionmade1: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Alariiwo:

wooow.. easy man.

On the contrary, it's Igbos that give birth in dozens. Hardly will you see a Yoruba family with more than 5 kids.

That's why crime rate is veey high in east side.
5?
Easy with ur lies. Yorubas drop children everywhere. Hence a Yoruba man can hardly number and recognize all his kids. Both legitimate and the products of adultery

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by doublewisdom: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
Yet another thread! The obsession is real. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
zombieTRACKER:
the best way to embarrass this particular one is to avoid his thread....
just jump and pass
he isnt worth a second of your valuable time

How is life with you and your family?

Your joblessness has finally turned you into a full-time Nairaland troll. Awon iyawo osingin
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by zombieTRACKER: 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
zionmade1:

5?
Easy with ur lies. Yorubas drop children everywhere. Hence a Yoruba man can hardly number and recognize all his kids. Both legitimate and the products of adultery
it seems you are a fool like the op
the two of you deserve each other
oya argue dey go....
undecided

1 Like

Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
zionmade1:

5?

Na igbo girls fornicate pass.. I wonder how their parents train them at home.
When they get married, they turn professional alagberes. Every tom, dick and harry can tear their panties.

It's very sad.. really
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
Shey na normal person go use zombieTracker as monicker.

All the tracking wey you track your mumu husband never do? eleribu grin
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Reasonable comments please.. don't mind derailers
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by zionmade1: 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

it seems you are a fool like the op
the two of you deserve each other
oya argue dey go....
undecided
One thing u should learn is how to allow people make their decisions. U don't have any right to tell me what to do. If u don't want to see comments here why follow the topic?
Anyway I have rules of engagement I would ignore the insult. But don't think I care about ur moniker wen I mean u
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Ignore the troll..
That's how they dictate to their ogas at home, calling him names once he fails to do their bidding.

Let's face the topic and ignore them.
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Alariiwo: 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Share your thoughts on the matter
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by HallaDaTruth: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Shame on a tribalistic warthog for creating a post like this, you are a product of lizards
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
zionmade1:

One thing u should learn is how to allow people make their decisions. U don't have any right to tell me what to do. If u don't want to see comments here why follow the topic?
Anyway I have rules of engagement I would ignore the insult. But don't think I care about ur moniker wen I mean u

over here..
Afons take your opinions to generalise dia tribalism.

just free the op n his mumuism..
ndia ma ife ha na acho.. atimes you just free dem..

nairaland bu egwu uche...

maybe your new here.
Re: Why South East Is Filled With Non-igbos Like Okorocha by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
na small thing remain eh..i for abuse this mods properly

wetin this thread still dey do? undecided undecided

seun call your boys to order

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nations Inside Nigeria: Here Is The Truth / The Agenda Behind Grazing Reserve Christen As Cattle Colony / Gov Wike Commissions EDEOHA,IKATA,OCHIGBA Roads In Ahoada East, Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.