Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,985 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Crayfish Exportation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crayfish Exportation (2441 Views)

Start Mini Exportation of Foodstuff Today / You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business / I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crayfish Exportation by Melvinsofty: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Please guys I need your help my work made me got access to large quantity of crayfish and fish..am thinking of exporting them out of this country..but I don't really know how..I really need more information.. House please help a brother out
Re: Crayfish Exportation by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Melvinsofty:
Please guys I need your help my work made me got access to large quantity of crayfish and fish..am thinking of exporting them out of this country..but I don't really know how..I really need more information.. House please help a brother out

Drop ur number mine is 07068456953 whatsapp
Re: Crayfish Exportation by Melvinsofty: 7:50am On Dec 28, 2017
JustCalMeDBoss:

Drop ur number mine is 07068456953 whatsapp
okay 0806 415 9964
Re: Crayfish Exportation by Ossysamsy(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2017
Melvinsofty:
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Crayfish Exportation by maximizer61(m): 1:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
Melvinsofty:
Re: Crayfish Exportation by Melvinsofty: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2017
Sorry for the late reply i live in port but I work in eket
Re: Crayfish Exportation by ZURUMOKE(f): 3:12am On Oct 01, 2019
maximizer61:
what is your location I need to buy and resell here Nigeria

I can supply to you. I deal on good and neat oron crayfish. I'm in Aba. 07054517469

(1) (Reply)

What Profitable Business Can I Do In Nigeria With $10,000? / Can Some Body Tell Me Where To Buy Ice Cream Mechine In Lagos / How To Access Non Collateral Business Loan From Lapo Micro Finance Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.