Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her (49703 Views)

Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by HeWrites(m): 12:24am On Dec 28, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Modupe has taken to Twitter to berate those calling her man abusive for yanking off her wig in public because different boys were talking to her.

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/jealous-boyfriend-yanks-off-girlfriends.html

4 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by habsydiamond(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2017
Eela ati oshe grin grin....that's why e no gud to put mouth for two lovers matter cos at the end Na u the intruder go suffer am....

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Divay22(f): 12:37am On Dec 28, 2017
And this is how both of them will be reading the tweets like and after that, the rest they say is history smiley

When a girl is madly in love, for every allegation against her boo, she'll always stand up for him be it in her favour or not.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by elantraceey(f): 12:45am On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin grin

People and their amebo, very quick to call people names without carefully considering the matter. It was obvious the lady was having fun from her first post , though there are ladies that will take offense but she didn't nau, who wouldn't want to feel protected by their partners? At least some element of jealousy is needed and healthy .

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by SenhorSean(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2017
HeWrites:
A Nigerian lady, Modupe has taken to Twitter to berate those calling her man abusive for yanking off her wig in public because different boys were talking to her.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

:-D Naso, thats why jenifa talk say 'minded your own business'.

You and I...2018 all the way..

5 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Bluezy13(m): 1:26am On Dec 28, 2017
elantraceey:
grin grin grin

People and their amebo, very quick to call people names without carefully considering the matter. It was obvious the lady was having fun from her first post , though there are ladies that will take offense but she didn't nau, who wouldn't want to feel protected by their partners? At least some element of jealousy is needed and healthy .

I'm impressed at your understanding again;
But on a second thought; she shouldn't have brought it up on a public forum

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by elantraceey(f): 1:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Bluezy13:

I'm impressed at your understanding again;
But on a second thought; she shouldn't have brought it up on a public forum

I believe it's just for laughs, she probably foreknew this reaction.

4 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Bluezy13(m): 1:47am On Dec 28, 2017
elantraceey:

I believe it's just for laughs, she probably foreknew this reaction.
Yeah... I believe so
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by FrenchWay: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Such hogwash!
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by free2ryhme: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
HeWrites:

this garbage frontpage again

haba

2 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by free2ryhme: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
angry angry
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Jh0wsef(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
he was just revealing the inner her grin
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by mikool007(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
That guy should be our new defence minister grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Berlyn1(f): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
Before I go into any relationship, I let the so called boo know that we aint married yet and I am free to do whatever ....

wtf taking off her wig cuz she's talking to a guy.... Well what's my business when the girl is not feeling bad about it .... guess he did it in a funny way hence her reaction cool

13 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by kings09(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
So wat shld we do about it
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Lomprico2: 10:15am On Dec 28, 2017
Gud her her, next time na slap go follow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by zedman1(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
Eela ati oshe grin grin....that's why e no go to put mouth for two lovers matter cos at the end Na u the intruder go suffer am....
This your gbedu na the final koko my guy! You sabi book.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Terminator1234g: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Okay.... IPOB IS REALLY DEAD ANF GONE....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Manson1(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
This is no news
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by yesloaded: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
some guys no get chill grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

In other news, check my signature/profile to see latest job posts, business tips, education tips, travel tips etc
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Write2018: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
No sense in this post
Article writers, send me a message.

1 Like

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by pawesome(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2017
Zero bleeps

1 Like

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Macgreat(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by okooloyun1(m): 10:18am On Dec 28, 2017
So na the wig go stop guys from talking to her, when you're beautiful artificial things don't really matter that much.
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Where is the wig?

2 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Partnerbiz(f): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
i don hear naa
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Fynestboi: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
Your case no be here. cheesy grin
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:19am On Dec 28, 2017
zedman1:
This your gbedu na the final koko my guy! You sabi book.
na my typo error u dey use play abi.....I sorry for Ur career
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by showghan(m): 10:20am On Dec 28, 2017
How dis matter take concern us naa?

2 Likes

Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by fatymore(f): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
...Insecure bunch of immature lovers.....
Re: Man Yanks Off Girlfriend’s Wig At A Party Because Different Guys Talked To Her by Ibukunoluwa01: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Prophet Told Me About My Girlfriend. / Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.