Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? (16364 Views)

2019 Daily News Updates: What People Are Saying From Around The Web... PICTURES! / Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? / As Fuel Scarcity Situation Worsens, Tell Us What The Situation Is In Your Area. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Milllz: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Are there still long queues?
Are most of the filling stations selling?
And at what price do they sell?

You can report any fuel station found hoarding or selling fuel above govt approved price of N145 per litre, by calling #DPR on any of these official numbers below

1 Share

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by xreal: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2017
There are still long queues.
Only few are selling.
Those few are selling at 250/litre.(except BOVAS who sells at 145).

I don't need to call DPR.
Calling DPR is like pointing SARS to arrest a heroin seller, knowing fully well that the heroin seller gives the SARS a 'cut' on daily basis.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by sandyd: 7:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Abuja most fueling stations are not selling .l have decided to park my car till further notice

12 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by magoo10(m): 7:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Instead of giving out just one or two phone lines to millions of Nigerians to call which will be difficult to connect, the dpr and her agents with security operatives should go round filling stations and start dispensing fuel to people who need them than fooling themselves with these phone lines.
Some of these dpr guys also own fuel stations that have been punishing Nigerians by selling #250

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by kolafolabi(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2017
220 per litre. I swear I won't buy it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Princefrankie1(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2017
There has been petrol in some stations as of 3 days ago. And it's 145 per litre.

8 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Milllz: 9:15am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:
Only few are selling.

What location?

2 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by john1035: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
Fuel still unavailable in fuel stations.

Black market: N400

Note: I stay in Ejigbo, close to the NNPC depot which they claimed they filled with fuel.

16 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by hucienda: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
I suppose it should be easing a bit by now.

1 Like

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Zico5(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
To say the truth we are our enemies in this country. That's is why things will never change, we love to put burden upon ourselves through selfishness. we always take undue advantage to the detriment of others. Government have their fault yes but we the masses are the major culprit. if Bovas can sell at 145 then we need to ask questions or take law into our hands against other marketers. Things will be better when we do the right thing the right way

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by iHart(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2017
here to observe and read comments
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by moscobabs(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
angry
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by elchymo: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Queues on the island have disappeared. Still at 145.

12 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by xreal: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
hucienda:
I suppose it should be easing a bit by now.

Where?
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by fatymore(f): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
Fair enough Cos motorists has reduced their prices...
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by xreal: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
elchymo:

Good news.

6 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by imstrong1: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2017
E go better

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Mishydoo(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
PH-210...I bought 4 liters for my 'i pass my neighbor',been grooving it since

2 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
In the FCT...Nipco and MRS selling.

NIPCO queues moving really fast.

As at yesterday afternoon.

N145....(as if FCT based marketers would sell fuel above market price...before NNPC catch them) smiley

5 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by hucienda: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:

Where?

Parts of Ikeja, Lekki, Victoria Island- at 145.

But imo, the government in power won't be able to keep up with their façade for long. The price will still go up - and it'll all be back to square 1.

This problem would have long been solved since 2012 but for selfish, foolish politics.
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by iliyande(m): 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Slept queueing for fuel in AYA, Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Dottore: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2017
I bought 230 yesterday in Enugu metropolis while they still sell 280 to 300 in the villages
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by tuoyoojo(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2017
spent about 3 and d half hours at the super mega station along kubwa express road

feul is being sold at 143

the fuel pump is not doctored

the fuel attendant always sell to those black market boys

they conceal their 10 litre gallons inside a black sack, tip the attendant about 500 and go to sell to motorists at 3000 to 4000 depending on ur bargaining prowess

while I was there members of DPR came with some civil defence people but the pump attendants saw them early and covered their track

a few number of police men in pickup trucks came for those black market guys but they didn't catch any one as they quickly escaped with their merchandise

this morning though, the fuel queues were shorter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by free2ryhme: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
Milllz:
Are there still long queues?
Are most of the filling stations selling?
And at what price do they sell?

You can report any fuel station found hoarding or selling fuel above govt approved price of N145 per litre, by calling #DPR on any of these official numbers below

they should leave their office and go do their jobs (monitoring and assessments)

i ain't wasting my credits calling those bastards

they are been paid to work and not to sit in their offices gossiping from morning till 4pm angry

8 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by free2ryhme: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
imstrong1:
E go better

saw dust dey your brain

3 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by dfrost: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2017
elchymo:

Which Island?
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by bigeliot(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2017
Very bad. As in ehh, me m nt understanding again.
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by EternalTruths: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
You people are still using petrol powered cars, when your mates are using solar and wind powered cars. grin
Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
magoo10:
Instead of giving out just one or two phone lines to millions of Nigerians to call which will be difficult to connect, the dpr and her agents with security operatives should go round filling stations and start dispensing fuel to people who need them than fooling themselves with these phone lines.
Some of these dpr guys also own fuel stations that have been punishing Nigerians by selling #250
you are correct!!%1000000000!! all this is just a way of fooling nigerians further grin

5 Likes

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by excess4luv: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Ekwulobia Anambra state, #280

1 Like

Re: Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? by Hayah: 11:36am On Dec 28, 2017
xreal:
Only few are selling.

I don't need to call DPR.
Calling DPR is like pointing SARS to arrest a heroin seller, knowing fully well that the heroin seller gives the SARS a 'cut' on daily basis.

Well said,

As if the dpr can't send their men to monitor sales, the civil defence are there too and those ones seeking recognition, peace corps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Of Songs For Alex Ekwueme In London (Photos) / Suspected Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Dubai Over US$2 Million / Kogi Poll: Court Decides Wada, Bello, Faleke’s Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.