Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) (65709 Views)

Man Arrested In Delta For Stabbing 19-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death (Photos) / Ugandan Woman Strangles Her 7-Year-Old Daughter To Death (Photos) / Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jupxter:

So many reasons bro. Its advisable to reach conclusions on issues slowly. Was this not how we bought the APC lies?
grin grin in the case of APC anyone could have predicted what's happening now.,

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by bughead: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
solasoulmusic:

With an attitude like the one you had saying shut up how can I ever understand tho

I’ve seen more good women treated like trash than I’ve seen men especially in Nigeria so sorry o but does that mean all women that are ready for marriage are ex Oloshos some may be looking for substance

Men do experience hardships and experiences that are less than they deserve and I’m not supporting anyone doing that just stating it’s unfair to generalize that all women are prostitutes based on an experience you’ve had with a particular woman.
torrrr!

We have heard you!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
bughead:
torrrr!

We have heard you!

Thanks enjoy the day btw it’s identify and not identifier thank me later
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.
did You Study Psychology

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by neyur: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......

thank God u said "like a queen"..
but u ar not a queen but quine
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
DeadRat:
did You Study Psychology
As a borrowed course, yes. I also did guidance and counselling as a borrowed course.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
He is obsessed with her and an extremely jealous lover, maybe he caught her cheating, I fear obsessive lovers, they can kill you.
That is just the fact. There is a thin line between love & hate

1 Like

Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Bimpe29: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2017
May we not be influenced by devilish antics. That's too sorrowful.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by LordsApostle: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Because they have pussycat inbetween their thighs!!!
Mtcheeew!!!
Jesse01:
Y? give me one good reasons y men should treat women as queens?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
As a borrowed course, yes. I also did guidance and counselling as a borrowed course.
yea Cause I See You Understand Obsession
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
From the write up, it never said the young man killed her
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
After devil fear men....... shocked
shut up! we know it's the other way round
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by oxon(m): 10:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
you are smart ..my wild guess she was cheating ..and possibly this guy gave her his all ...so what the moral of the story ..never give your all to any woman no matter how much they beg you for it ,,they misuse it if you give them
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by oxon(m): 10:43pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jesse01:
Y? give me one good reasons y men should treat women as queens?
he prolly treated her like a queen and she took it for granted...it better you treat women like bitches that way you won't hurt if they do something's
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by oxon(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
One they are home builders...... do you know what it takes to be a woman..... visit the labour room come back and quote me
shut the Bleep up..is that the best you could come with ..I would gladly change roles if that's your vanguard for this argument
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 29, 2017
Edonojie007:

I.E You Would Assign The Killing. Girls!...Mark This One O,and Ruuun Far!
nahhh! I ain't gonna assign any killing! Just like Abraham, the intruder will receive a divine slap before he ever come closer to my property grin
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by 41lady(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
After devil fear men....... shocked
Is Devil that enter both men & women alike. There is evil spirit behind altering GOD creature, that tattoo is evil. May be the woman was arguing and walking down the staircase and she misses steps, U & I would not know.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:26am On Dec 29, 2017
But seriously, why do the hottest love always has the coldest end?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by adetayo234: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2017
Thegeneralqueen:
Women are not meant to be worship we only asking you guys to treat us like a Queen......

Do you realize you won't be a queen without a king? If you aren't ready to treat the man like a king, then you don't deserve to be treated like a queen.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by odaniel1(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2017
Jealous love gone sour.
I still pledge to dealing with d issue of Jealousy over lovers in my life-an act of immaturity.
I rather be single than a husband to dead wives!
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Cityguy: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2017
Love is good but when extreme it calls for caution.
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 8:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Why? You are not a queen. Queens are found in royal courts. Why claim what you are not?
Re: Man Who Tattooed His Wife's Face On His Back, Strangles Her To Death (Photos) by BlackAdam55(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Indian Woman Kills Her Husband, Puts His Dead Body In A Suitcase (Photos, Video) / Zimbabwean Man Catches Daughter Having Sex With Neighbour In His House / 9 Yahoo Boys Jailed In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.