Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. (11179 Views)

I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum / Why Should A Woman Accept Adultery From Her Husband And Vice Versa? / White Men Are Better Than Black Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by peacettw: 10:25am On Apr 06, 2010
Woke up this morning with my husband asking me to help him write up the reasons lawyers are better than doctors and vice versa. Yet to decide whether it's a trick question considering that he is a lawyer and i am a doctor, lol. Please help out since your contribution will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by peacettw: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
Personally, i think that doctors are more respected in the society. Lawyers are largely perceived to be educated thugs as this is the only way they can advance in their careers.
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2010
well if a person is ill/injured then lawyers are worthless and if someone is about to sue you then calling your doctor wont help much. LOL!!!!

you are trying to compare two things that have absolutely NOTHING in common.
BOTH are highly respected in the community, highly rewarding and very well paid profession but its all down to individuals. there are great doctor/lawyers and there are bad ones. just being a doctor/lawyer wont cut it.

if someone likes the medical fields then they should choose the doctor path while the ones who prefers the courtroom should be lawyers. et voila!

its all down to preferences.
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by peacettw: 11:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
Thank u 4 ur input. I have tried to no avail to tnk up of something. I guess like u had said, both professions are in no way related.
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by face969: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2010
Lawyers have perfected the art of making easy money and reaping where they dnt sow. But doctors still have a long way to go. . .
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by face969: 9:37pm On Apr 09, 2010
Lawyers have perfected the art of making easy money and reaping where they didnt sow. But doctors still have a long way to go. . .
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by sophy09: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
Doctors save lives while lawyers save criminals
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by peacettw: 12:33am On Apr 10, 2010
sophy09:

Lol Aondokaa!
Re: Please Can Anyone Give Me The Reasons Lawyers Are Better Than Doctors And Vice Versa. by Sissy3(f): 3:03am On Apr 10, 2010
sophy09:

beg to differ pls. you seem also to be forgetting the social justice they give people

(1) (Reply)

Uganda Bride Price Refund Outlawed / Can A Matured Person Who Doesn't Indulge In Social Vices Be Termed Abnormal? / Father Of A New Baby Should Be Given Monetary Gift, Not The Mother- Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.