Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) (59092 Views)

COVID-19: Father Refuses To Accommodate Son Who Returned To Ekiti From Lagos / Man Who Returned From India In January Dies Of Coronavirus Disease In Lagos / Ondo Records First Case Of Coronavirus, Military Officer Who Returned From India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Lomprico2: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2017
Chai! Him village people locate am wella. sad
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by jaggabban: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2017
Aye le oo ibosi ooo!
Aiye dori kodo, koyemi mo!

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:26am On Dec 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Chuks Samson from Ogidi Town in Anambra State was seen roaming the streets of Lagos after arriving Nigeria on the 5th of December 2017 aboard Emirates Airline from London. According to a witness, Anselm Ojietu, who met him and interviewed him, the man's mental health deteriorated badly as he temporarily went insane - walking around with his bags after arriving the country for Christmas.

Now, efforts are being made to locate his people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/london-based-man-spotted-roaming-streets-lagos-arrival-xmas-photos.html

Price of fuel and shocking poverty level reach to make the poor guy mad
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 28, 2017
Everything about that man screams "local naija weed". They just want to be bring "village people" talk. No be only London based

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
hahahahah
Uyiii:
them don use this one brain fry christmas dodo.
dey speak English there, na really deterioratedcheesy, nor find remedy.

his village ancestors right now;

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by joenor(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
I just pray his ppl find him on time.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by hennyholla17(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by geoworldedu: 10:46am On Dec 28, 2017
SLIDEwaxie:
His village people don finally succeed

A moment of silence
Could be the effect of cocaine. Village people are innocent.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Mercyjohnson11(f): 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Welcome back home brother
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by biodunjazz1: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2017
Guysssss many would doubt this just like my niggaz, I reserve dia names .lol... we all know about it together but just two of us got paid for ordinary viewing websites.. now my other niggaz wanna learn...lol.. that's life ...

check my signature and share ur own testimony
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by emmaokw(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2017
this is what happen when family members use juju to force someone home from overseas.... it's a Yoruba mythology.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 28, 2017
what's all this trash about his village people? every one on here is accusing his village people of what exactly? was his village people not there before his travel to london? what kinda warped Achaic mentality is all this nonesense about his village people?

No one has considered he may have mild mental illness!!, look! even myself every time i land at murtala Airport during the hot december sun shine After experiencing the manner in which people inside and outside the airport behave i get a little nervous and goes mental for 30 minutes,, cheesy grin even though i was not born in nigeria.

give the guy and his village people a brake, he will soon realise were he is and were his destination is. unless he was deported, but i doubt it. Afterall he may still have his British passport, and he even managed to check out his luggage. so were did the idea that his village people are involved come from?
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2017
Oh Lord please heal him ,
I saw this guy ooo...
Around Ajao estate....on Fatai irawo precisely embarassed
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:00am On Dec 28, 2017
Ibo people and jazz,I fear dem pass devil himself

1 Like

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
Mercyjohnson11:
Welcome back home brother
who be your brother? Were you burned together with him? Just talk sey you wan collect his pounds
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by surebona(m): 11:03am On Dec 28, 2017
I feel for d guy, especially wen some boys beat d guy up, few days back for trying to destroys one lady's store around 7/8 adjacent to awoniyi elemo off osolo way..... dey stopped wen dey noticed d guy was mad..... d guy was busy saying dey kid His broda in london due to racism and dat He went to jail for stabbing someone in London....... till date, d guy is still around dat axis...... #onlyGodknows
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by greatman247(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Haba village people again. Perhaps its either self inflicted, his family or friend, weed or village people at work. All i know is na who know man dey do man, no be stranger ooo. May God heal him.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 11:09am On Dec 28, 2017
village people o
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by unipol(m): 11:24am On Dec 28, 2017
OK, I might be mistaking but the inhuman and frustrating condition and behaviors of our airport officials is enough to make anybody run mad. Imagine after spending many ours inside the aircraft, the Nigerian customs, airport authorities, passport control and many other official thieves will put you in depression because they want to extort money from you.All the workers in that airport have eventually turned to bergers or official thieves.This is very bad, unacceptable and sad, considering that we are having security challenges currently.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
grin grin village people oh.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by agukayode(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2017
dey got him atlast

Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by magaji700(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Chai ��!!!
Dem don get im password.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Salym(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2017
I just dont understand this village people stuff from southerners. Some one should please answer this question. If your village relatives are all evil and dont want your progress, doesnt it mean that your own parents are evil and they dont want your other relatives to progress? Doesnt it mean that all of you are evil?
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2017
With the look on his face, is being deported from the UK that I can assured you
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by hareskay(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
This is definitely the biggest mistake of the century. Gbabe!
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
Uyiii:
them don use this one brain fry christmas dodo.
dey speak English there, na really deterioratedcheesy, nor find remedy.

his village ancestors right now;

Sorry for u.
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
idu1:

For those of you saying he for no dey come don't underestimate the power of urvillagepeople.

Evidence pls?
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
Very possible his friends put him on flight back to Nigeria to save them the stress and embarrassment. very common with the Igbos I'm sorry to say. I've seen hundreds of mad Ibo men dropped from lorries carrying goods from east to northern part of the country angry i wonder why they do this ....now this one

PrettyCrystal:
A man identified as Chuks Samson from Ogidi Town in Anambra State was seen roaming the streets of Lagos after arriving Nigeria on the 5th of December 2017 aboard Emirates Airline from London. According to a witness, Anselm Ojietu, who met him and interviewed him, the man's mental health deteriorated badly as he temporarily went insane - walking around with his bags after arriving the country for Christmas.

Now, efforts are being made to locate his people.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/london-based-man-spotted-roaming-streets-lagos-arrival-xmas-photos.html
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by mubeela(m): 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
ibnzubair:

Share until he gets a helper? Like seriously what's with people resulting to social media as the solution to all problems. Contact the authorities if you really want to help, period.

And why would anyone conclude that the harsh economic realities drove him crazy? He could be fine and just lost, or he could have a background illness which got worse due to lack of meds, it could be one in a million things. Why just jump into conclusion?
And it could be #Village people grin
Re: Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
grin88:
village people i hail una

They are very wicked and useless. Dem be get dis yeye power but can not use it to beta people lives. Bloody animals. Thunder fire all village wicked a r s e holes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Uncle Has Large Boils On His Head, Please Save His Health Condition (pics) / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / The Dangers Of Breast Ironing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.