Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,138 members, 7,807,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn (1644 Views)

Hyundai Accent Electronic Power Steering Problem / Symptoms Of A Bad Power Steering Pump / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by Davidlanny: 10:09am On Dec 28, 2017
Dear all,

My power steering is leaking oil also the steering moves freely before it turns the tyre(like that of molue bus (lol)).
If I decide to reckit the steering, will it eliminate the free turn of the steering before it turns the tyre or the solution is to replace the steering rack?

Your help is appreciated always.
Re: Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by duduwest(m): 10:33am On Dec 28, 2017
Davidlanny:
Dear all,

My power steering is leaking oil also the steering moves freely before it turns the tyre(like that of molue bus (lol)).
If I decide to reckit the steering, will it eliminate the free turn of the steering before it turns the tyre or the solution is to replace the steering rack?

what's the type of the car
Re: Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by Davidlanny: 11:08am On Dec 28, 2017
duduwest:
what's the type of the car
Toyota camry 1996. Sorry for not providing this information earlier
Re: Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
Davidlanny:

Go and buy steering sir..... angry

1 Like

Re: Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by duduwest(m): 2:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Davidlanny:

if you're in Lagos let your mechanic loose the steering rack out and then you take it to LADIPO then explain the fault to them there. You'll laugh at last but let it be after festive season
Re: Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by diportivo: 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2017
duduwest:
if you're in Lagos let your mechanic loose the steering rack out and then you take it to LADIPO then explain the fault to them there. You'll laugh at last but let it be after festive season

1 Like

Re: Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Davidlanny:
Dear all,

Buy another one, do not play with your steering, you might end up under trailer angry angry angry
Don't joke with it.
Re: Power Steering Repair - I Experience Free Steering Turn by obekediamondfuto(m): 6:21am On Dec 29, 2017
[quote author=diportivo post=63687062][/quote]
lolz

(1) (Reply)

See How Kenya Man Use Seat Belt / Autotrader Names Hyundai Kona A Best Car For Graduates / Very Neat Vento Glx For Sale At A Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.