Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. (20117 Views)

Please Help Me Guys(about My Girlfriend / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
jorion:

Looks favours people ahead of talent. In which world. Bro, if you find yourself in a situation like that, it will definitely lead to only one thing, Sexual assault. This is the exact reason why most pretty girls in Nigeria don't stay long in marriage, because they can't think beyond their make up.
ugly women stay in marriage cause they have nowhere to go, a fine woman knws that she is beautiful and if she leaves men will always want her, can an ugly woman say that? abeg rest with that story
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jorion(m): 4:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
lies kim problem is that her fame was gotten from her sex tape, she is not a good role model for girls, that is her only problem

Kim k is as useless as a dolt. In a saner world, she would be no famous than a house maid

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
jorion:

Kim k is as useless as a dolt. In a saner world, she would be no famous than a house maid
her ass and beauty made her noticeable, her sex tape made her famous, oga like it or not, she is famous, 103million followers on instagram no be mouth

she is so powerful she made her family members and anybody that knws her famous

CAN AN UGLY PERSON HAVE SUCH POWER?
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
because 1 in a million happen, ure saying its normal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy aki and pawpaw are not the only dwarfs in nigeria, because they became famous can u say that dwafts are successful
No bro

You missed the point.

The main point I am trying to make here is that " Any thing is possible".

Average looks or certain disabilities (like aki and pawpaw) shouldn't stop people from aspiring to achieve their dreams

After all, they didn't choose to be ugly or to be a dwarf

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jorion(m): 4:59pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
ugly women stay in marriage cause they have nowhere to go, a fine woman knws that she is beautiful and if she leaves men will always want her, can an ugly woman say that? abeg rest with that story
Yea, men would always want her pussy underneath them, that's for sure. But she would never be a priority to any of them.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jorion(m): 5:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
Yea, men would always want her pussy underneath them, that's for sure. But she would never be a priority to any of them. Just someone to assist ugly madam at home take the stress off those tight shoulders
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:03pm On Dec 28, 2017
greiboy:
No bro

You missed the point.

The main point I am trying to make here is that " Any thing is possible".

Average looks or certain disabilities (like aki and pawpaw) shouldn't stop people from aspiring to achieve their dreams

After all, they didn't choose to be ugly or to be a dwarf
i knw na but because they managed to make it, doesnt mean that u will say that the hope for dwarfs to be successful is high, an ugly person is irritating to look at, abeg make stop all this acting

if pix of jesus were ugly will u like it? but its sweet that satan is ugly

if superman was ugly, will the movie make money?

if adaeze was ugly will joseph yobo marry her?

how many celebs dey marry worwor? none

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
jorion:

Yea, men would always want her pussy underneath them, that's for sure. But she would never be a priority to any of them. Just someone to assist ugly madam at home take the stress off those tight shoulders
ugly people are meant to suffer

if u tell ur wife to get househelp, she will get an ugly girl? why?

if u want to employ cleaners, u will employ the ugly ones because they are cheaper

even olosho self, the ugly do more for money that the fine ones are dashed

if people see a fine guy pushing wheel barrow, they will say look at the fine guy doing that kind of job, its not good but if he is ugly nobody go talk

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jamariwolf2(f): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
Is this necessary? I don't think so
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
megan fox has been blacklisted by hollywood because of her behavior, that one self is not the gist, oprah is a talk show host, megan is a black listed celebrity, why u not use Jenifer lawrence, that one makes more money than ugly oprah in 2016

attractive people attract attention, people like looking at good things, ur thinking suit ur looks, they go along well, Amy Farrah Fowler fire, i'm a fan of big bang theory and its penny that is the hottest character abeg lie properly next time biko
Is Megan Fox prettier than Oprah?
Does she earn more? I thought it was beauty not character?
Is Amy Farah Fowler ugly? Is she famous? I don't care if Kayley Cucou is as pretty as Helen of Troy. Fact is there are Ugly people in the industry... Brains is always over beauty...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jorion(m): 5:07pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
i knw na but because they managed to make it, doesnt mean that u will say that the hope for dwarfs to be successful is high, an ugly person is irritating to look at, abeg make stop all this acting

if pix of jesus were ugly will u like it? but its sweet that satan is ugly

if superman was ugly, will the movie make money?

if adaeze was ugly will joseph yobo marry her?

how many celebs dey marry worwor? none

Bro, who said Jesus was handsome. Forget all those stupid Hollywood bs. The movers and shakers of this world aren't really good looking, even though Hollywood tells you otherwise. Schooled at futo and I had only one thing for pretty girls with very empty brains and that was pity. I don't envy them one single bit

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:10pm On Dec 28, 2017
jorion:

Bro, who said Jesus was handsome. Forget all those stupid Hollywood bs. The movers and shakers of this world aren't really good looking, even though Hollywood tells you otherwise. Schooled at futo and I had only one thing for pretty girls with very empty brains and that was pity. I don't envy them one single bit
they get married to billionaires dey there dey vex, fine girls arent in this world to suffer, they are angels for the best, na why men are always after them, a man will give an fine girl 100k easily but to give an ugly girl 200 airtime na problem

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Is Megan Fox prettier than Oprah?
Does she earn more? I thought it was beauty not character?
Is Amy Farah Fowler ugly? Is she famous? I don't care if Kayley Cucou is as pretty as Helen of Troy. Fact is there are Ugly people in the industry... Brains is always over beauty...
ask them how they struggled to get what beautiful people get easily

why u no ask why ugly girls dont partake in miss world cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shey its for women na, nobody likes to see ugly tins

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Favourog13(m): 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Op,you try oh. I wonder how you manage type all these publication.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by kense88: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:
Rubbishundecided
Your self
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jorion(m): 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bro, go take a look at the partners of the richest men in the world. Just plain and simple people. Don't get me wrong, if I want to pay for sex, ofcourse I will go for the appealing pretty face with the round water melon ass and juicy boobs. But if I want a life/ business partner, I could care less about your looks as long as you presentable and have a right stuff.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
jorion:
Bro, go take a look at the partners of the richest men in the world. Just plain and simple people. Don't get me wrong, if I want to pay for sex, ofcourse I will go for the appealing pretty face with the round water melon ass and juicy boobs. But if I want a life/ business partner, I could care less about your looks as long as you presentable and have a right stuff.
but they are not ugly, bill gates wife is beautiful, mark wife is beautiful, even psqaure wen sing nobody ugly, married beautiful women

oga while u digest that, read why ugly people neva make it in life

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jorion(m): 5:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
but they are not ugly, bill gates wife is beautiful, mark wife is beautiful, even psqaure wen sing nobody ugly, married beautiful women

Bro, then you don't really know what beauty is. Money can make even a monkey beautiful. Beauty is what you look like after you take off all that money, make up and accessories. Even the p square girls are killing themselves for now, go take a look at their photos when they had absolutely nothing. If you need money to be beautiful or good looking, you were never beautiful in the first place. Even obasanjo and oshomole are true life testimonies that ugly people have opportunities just like any other person to accomplish their goals.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
jorion:

Bro, then you don't really know what beauty is. Money can make even a monkey beautiful. Beauty is what you look like after you take off all that money, make up and accessories. Even the p square girls are killing themselves for now, go take a look at their photos when they had absolutely nothing. If you need money to be beautiful or good looking, you were never beautiful in the first place.
hahahahahaha oga even 2face back in the days was a fine boy, na why ann wan die for him matter, ugly person cant be beautiful overnight, na average looks they climb wen money touch them, an ugly person is ugly forever, obasanjo, oshiomole
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by jorion(m): 5:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
hahahahahaha oga even 2face back in the days was a fine boy, na why ann wan die for him matter, ugly person cant be beautiful overnight, na average looks they climb wen money touch them, an ugly person is ugly forever, obasanjo, oshiomole
Saw tu face and e wife pix from back in the days, guy u lie.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by kense88: 5:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:

Is because they offer more than there beauties
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
ask them how they struggled to get what beautiful people get easily

why u no ask why ugly girls dont partake in miss world cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shey its for women na, nobody likes to see ugly tins

Forbes top influential people in the world

None of them made people's most beautiful human in the world.

Beauty contest judges beauty. Why aren't all Nobel price winners gods and goddess on earth? Please have sense?

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by AjiAmu(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Angel, I know depression dey kill ko... But before I die, make I ask you something...

If all a girl does with social media is slide into a guys DM because of his pictorial money and material things and not his character and intellect.. Isn't she a slay queen.
If all she does is check out Kylie's new lipstick and the new style of ponytail without every advertising her products or skills... Isn't she is slay queen...
If a girl is more invested in social media fame and popularity with hope of getting men to sponsor her lifestyle (and you will be stupid not to know who I am talking about).. Isn't she a slay Queen?

Go to LinkedIn and find women of substance with more to offer than their cup size and lacn of gag reflex... Then come for my pitiful funeral

I understand your point, and trust me, you wont die anytime soon
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Mhissgaga(f): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:

u keep saying men can be sluts too but the last time i checked only women got pregnant out of slutting and got the whole saggy boobs,borehole pvssy thing.

u really need a better arguement.coz no guy who is a 10 will look at a single mother with boobs that sag to the floor.
lets keep it real.
even successful men divorce their first wives in favour of hot young things. to count on a succeesful man actually doing the opposite and hooking up with Damaged Goods is too much on the reckless side.

Of course women will always be at the receiving end

This is just the hypocrisy of the world and double standard

Men get encouraged for the same thing that women are condemned for

You guys should stop this slut shaming that's all i'm saying...I really don't think it's necessary

Men see a lot of slutty women that are willing to put out and then they shut the good women up then later they come back to vent their anger because they get hurt in the process

I'm still not arguing because you may not be far from the truth. If Only women will learn but this is just my own opinion
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by FTrebirth(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2017
we have tried to restrict jude's stupidity within the confines of his pluridiots' corridors but he keeps dragging himself out.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ubunja(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mhissgaga:

Of course women will always be at the receiving end

This is just the hypocrisy of the world and double standard

Men get encouraged for the same thing that women are condemned for

You guys should stop this slut shaming that's all i'm saying...I really don't think it's necessary

Men see a lot of slutty women that are willing to put out and then they shut the good women up then later they come back to vent their anger because they get hurt in the process

I'm still not arguing because you may not be far from the truth. If Only women will learn but this is just my own opinion
if your best point is to complain about "double standards" when i just laid out to you how bad slutting is for women as compared to men slutting then maybe dont qoute me. u just wasting both our time and energy.im really not up for an emotional debate with no reality.
can u just keep walking.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
sekxy:

quite impressive wink

you are intelligent and I like that.

Thank you Darling...

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
jorion:

Impressive, a girl who really knows her stuff. As rare as dinosaurs these days

Thank you hun
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by iamJ(m): 8:23pm On Dec 28, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Forbes top influential people in the world

None of them made people's most beautiful human in the world.

Beauty contest judges beauty. Why aren't all Nobel price winners gods and goddess on earth? Please have sense?
see wetin u dey talk, how many of those men are married to ugly women?
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by ReinaFarine: 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
iamJ:
see wetin u dey talk, how many of those men are married to ugly women?

The man and the woman who is influential nah? Won't you just accept sense when they pour it in your mouth?
If beauty is influence, then number 1. Influential person will be the most beautiful man in the world.
Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
ubunja:

u keep saying men can be sluts too but the last time i checked only women got pregnant out of slutting and got the whole saggy boobs,borehole pvssy thing.

u really need a better arguement.coz no guy who is a 10 will look at a single mother with boobs that sag to the floor.
lets keep it real.
even successful men divorce their first wives in favour of hot young things. to count on a succeesful man actually doing the opposite and hooking up with Damaged Goods is too much on the reckless side.

Your MESSAGE is so STRAIGHT FORWARD. But will these ladies ever understand?! And which is the fact that their BIOLOGICAL REALITIES naturally puts them in TOTAL DISADVANTAGE if their choice in life is to be SLUTTY. It is as simple as A, B, C yet only few are ready to accept this TRUTH without arguing BLINDLY. "saggy boobs, unwanted pregnancy, bore hole puzzy and e.t.c" . Now to our social realities. Till date Monica Lewinsky is still paying a HEAVY PRICE for the affair between herself and BILL CLINTON. Did Hillary kick Bill in the balls for having an affair? NO! She stood by him, her husband and not Monica because she is a female like herself. All that you are pointing is not as much to the standard of judgement as to the reality that even by natural laws women are the GREATEST OF LOSERS than men if they choose to open their legs wide open when every D!ck and Co'ck come knocking at their Pink tacco door. WOMEN PAY THE MOST PRICE OF SHAME NOT MEN, AND THIS IS WHAT MOST ARE PRETENDING NOT TO COMPREHEND. Thats why a woman who is a virgin has HIGH PRICE but a virgin man has none. While a none virgin woman is considered by all cultures around the world as far as i know WITHOUT WORTH.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Ex Slut For Guys About To Get Married. by Malawian(m): 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
I have only had one body count. sounds familiar. mercyville say something.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / Ladies Your Take On Guys With Six Packs(my Pics As Case Study)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.