Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (501 Views)

Anyone Wants To Write TOEFL By Sept/oct? I Need A Study Partner. / TOEFL Special Home Edition-how Can I Write TOEFL Special Home Edition / Are You Planing To Write TOEFL And IELTS English Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Julietm(f): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2017
I have some few fully funded scholarships to apply abroad but all require TOEFL. Someone should please help me the following information
1. The cost of the exam in Nigeria
2. How is the exam conducted (modalities)
3. The possibility of one sitting
4. Free materials for preparation
Thanks and God bless
Re: How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too by Julietm(f): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
I'm still waiting

(1) (Reply)

Plz Can I Pick Jamb Form With D Waec Result And Wat Course Can I Go For? / Apply For Google Hash Code Programming Competition 2018 / JAMB 2018 UTME Registration Closing Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.